15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    R.E.S.P.E.C.T

find out what it means to me
    Why are the Juve players going up to him all pissed?

Also worth noting Lindelof's run of form.

Could have done better on the goal but hes starting to look pretty decent
    Aye he's had a good run of form lately, not sure what he could have done better on Ronaldo's goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Why are the Juve players going up to him all pissed?

Aye he's had a good run of form lately, not sure what he could have done better on Ronaldo's goal.
    He could have easily put in more of a challenge or blocked ronaldo's run.

Not sure what bonucci is all pissy about. Perhaps just felt he was being smug so was giving him shit and ashley young had to come to the rescue.

Mourinho has a lot of respect for Juve so maybe beating them gave him a bit of a boost himself that he hasnt lost it because its been pretty shit lately and his last club didnt end well. Maybe? Dunno.

15+ Year Old Account
    He could have easily put in more of a challenge or blocked ronaldo's run.

Not sure what bonucci is all pissy about. Perhaps just felt he was being smug so was giving him shit and ashley young had to come to the rescue.

Mourinho has a lot of respect for Juve so maybe beating them gave him a bit of a boost himself that he hasnt lost it because its been pretty shit lately and his last club didnt end well. Maybe? Dunno.
    Yeah I guess Lindelof could have put in a challenge or blocked Ronny's run but they were in the penalty box, could have easily gone south and ended in a penalty. Or well I don't know, thinking of the worst case scenario I guess.

As for it being pretty shit lately, that's largely down to himself to be honest. Dunno what to make of him acting the way he did. Definitely didn't look professional.

Yeah I guess Lindelof could have put in a challenge or blocked Ronny's run but they were in the penalty box, could have easily gone south and ended in a penalty. Or well I don't know, thinking of the worst case scenario I guess.

As for it being pretty shit lately, that's largely down to himself to be honest. Dunno what to make of him acting the way he did. Definitely didn't look professional.
    To be fair it is Ronaldo. Extremely more experienced player and one of the best players of all time.

Jose could utilize the squad better definitely. Martials run of forms shows he should have had more faith in him earlier and try build up that relationship better.

To get utd ticking you need to get the best out of martial, rashford, lukaku, pogba. When those players turn up and are performing they are legit attacking threats.

Hes also had an over realiance on matic/lukaku his "soldiers" who both have needed rests earlier because they havent been up to their usual standards this season.

Also worth noting lukaku had no pre season and has had no rest since the world cup. Hes a big guy, it shows when hes unfit

15+ Year Old Account
    Lukaku definitely needs a rest. Not sure if this "unknown" injury he picked up in training is just Jose resting him or if he actually did pick up an injury (which wouldn't surprise me seeing as you said, he had no rest due to the World Cup). I've been shitting on Lukaku recently, and probably unfairly, he performed well at the World Cup and I believe he could do the same at United.

Lukaku definitely needs a rest. Not sure if this "unknown" injury he picked up in training is just Jose resting him or if he actually did pick up an injury (which wouldn't surprise me seeing as you said, he had no rest due to the World Cup). I've been shitting on Lukaku recently, and probably unfairly, he performed well at the World Cup and I believe he could do the same at United.
    Hes consistently provided 30 odd goals in the league for awhile now. Hes above decent.

Utd just arnt playing to his strengths that well and he needs a mighty rest. Theres not many players at utd capable of whipping in a decent cross. Which is lukaku's strength. Headers. And running in behind the last defender. But the way utd plays hes never running behind the last defender hes running into a wall and left isolated.

And the only relief he gets is when mata plays and when pogba turns up to create space and a half technical mind to find a pass
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-11-08 at 06:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice penalty again for City. Luckily VAR is coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair to Lindelof, basically no one else in the world is scoring that without a huge slice of luck.

We’ve looked a lot better with Alexis up front though, mostly because he actually moves all the time instead of just standing on the back line like Lukaku; it’s what Alexis has needed and it’s what the team has needed because that lack of movement has made us way too easy to defend against. Not to wish injury on anyone but I hope we’re “forced” into a run with this setup because it looks good and it works.

Bayern won 2-0 at home against AEK Athens. The penalty was quite soft but I think it was justified and I'll take it gladly considering Bayern's poor form. Not the best performance but sometimes there were flashes of fast attacking play with good link up play.

Der Klassiker will be a though at the weekend. I recommend that everybody that has a chance to watch it do it, Dortmund has been on fire and Bayern still got the quality to put in a good performance. If Dortmund win they will have a 7p lead on Bayern.

What is the deal with Ronaldo celebrating against United? He owes them so much and he didn't do it when he played for Real, and his celebration was weird as hell.

I think Mourinho's action was quite childish or whatever you want to call it. They won with a last minute own goal and at the end of the day the coach should always set an respectful example. It's fine if a young talent acts a little childish and cocky sometimes but come on, an old man like Mourinho.

Mourinho said he acted that way because juventus's supporters were insulting him, his family and inter during the game. I understand why he "mocked" at the end, but imo a manager should ignore and take it. But it's Mourinho we're talking about.

About Ronaldo celebrating, he's playing at home, most of the supporters are from juventus, why would he not celebrate? His celebration, to me, was showing off his work ethic. Not the best celebration to me, but hey, there are worst celebrations out there.

Also, Sergio Ramos:
    https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/n...-10147542.html
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2018-11-08 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Ramos is a cunt. Nothing new.

Hes consistently provided 30 odd goals in the league for awhile now. Hes above decent.

Utd just arnt playing to his strengths that well and he needs a mighty rest. Theres not many players at utd capable of whipping in a decent cross. Which is lukaku's strength. Headers. And running in behind the last defender. But the way utd plays hes never running behind the last defender hes running into a wall and left isolated.

And the only relief he gets is when mata plays and when pogba turns up to create space and a half technical mind to find a pass

Personally I think clubs like Everton or West Ham is the best a player like Lukaku should play for. I think the lack of quality #9 strikers out there has made someone like Lukaku reach a value and play for a club he realistically wouldn't be at. He's not terrible, he's not a top striker, he's just kinda a decent PL forward which by MU standards isn't really good enough. Can't really fault him though, it's MU who paid crazy money for him.

fuck. hope Welbeck is okay

Deleted
    textbook palace here. zzzzzzz

lloris is drunk again, we should be capitalising.

Ribery is still playing?
    Fucking hell. Thought he went off to China or something

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck off eddie howe

City think their hot shit with their 12 goals in 2 games.

Well they havent faced chrissy smalling yet.

aguero's very own personal sephiroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure we can come back from 6 goals down.

We could be top of the league by the end of the day.

Fucking mad start by Sarri.