Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Can hardly expect decent behaviour from fascists now can we.
    Nope, I expect complete devotion to the dictator himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acosta was being a bit rude, no doubt. But this screams of Trump being the petty spoiled rich kid we all know he is at his core. He is, without a doubt, one of the most unmasculine men I've even seen. Teddy Roosevelt is rolling in his fucking grave.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    lol the US really has its freedom of press on a way lower standard than western European countries.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Will the US fall even further?

10+ Year Old Account
    An intern grabbed his mike to take it away. He didn't touch her.

Trump just threw a hissy fit because Acosta was trying to ask questions he didn't like. The same Trump who called a black reporter "racist" because she asked questions about his rhetoric and the rise of white nationalism in this country.

Trump is not fit to be President.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol the US really has its freedom of press on a way lower standard than western European countries.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Will the US fall even further?
    Yep, we keep slithering down those rankings, slowly but surely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Please explain what he did wrong.
    Ask meany questions to Lord Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Good. Jim Acosta is a rude jerk and deserves to be excluded from such events if he can not act responsibly and respectful.
    Acosta was labeled a rude jerk by the rude-ass jerk your kind put in office.

Concerned about people acting "responsibly and respectfully?" Bullshit. You give Lord Trump a pass every single time. Not just a pass, encouragement. So GTFO with your "concern."
    Putin khuliyo

Remember when Obama was feuding with Fox News and republicans were completely outraged by a president treating the news media like that? I would call them hypocrites for such things, but I know they don't care about things of that nature. Only thing that matter is "pwning da libs."

10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't the video that the White House used also edited by Infowars thereby basically tanking it's credibility?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Good. Jim Acosta is a rude jerk and deserves to be excluded from such events if he can not act responsibly and respectful.
    Do you think Trump acts respectfully? I mean I am not going to bother asking about Acosta I know you have your marching orders but what did you think of Trump's behavior?

7+ Year Old Account
    So trump needs to be removed from press events? Did you see the way he treats the foreign reporters?

That's right, he should be the proper cuck that you want to be and let a woman manhandle him or rip the mic out of his hands! I can see how you'd get behind cuck philosophy, it's your thing isn't it. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    wasn't the video that the White House used also edited by Infowars thereby basically tanking it's credibility?
    Yup. 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's right, he should be the proper cuck that you want to be and let a woman manhandle him or rip the mic out of his hands! I can see how you'd get behind cuck philosophy, it's your thing isn't it. :P
    A Trumper finally caught in hypocrisy?

10+ Year Old Account
    First to the actual topic. No, I do not think he should have his credentials taken away for touching her arm like he did.

However, I would consider it for the way he was acting. When he is told to pass the mic, he should pass the mic. There are other people in the room who would like to ask questions, and he was being a brat by hogging the time. He did not act professionally.

Which segways right into the next point. Whats with all the whataboutism all of a sudden from the left in this thread. For people who REEEE against whataboutism from the Right, there sure it a lot of it in the thread from the Left. We all know Trump is a man child, that has nothing to do with another person's ability to act like a mature professional.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

No man, the president shouldn't be a little bitch who hides from tough questions or has the people who ask them banned. The government should be transparant and held accountable. It may be unpleasant for whoever occupies the office at the time, but given their position of power it's absolutely necessary.

WTF is this? I can't even comment anything else, because I'd have to go in to twisted mental gymnastics broken psyche bullshit.
    Is WTF America the new thing now? (like WTF Japan was before)

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is president... wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    First to the actual topic. No, I do not think he should have his credentials taken away for touching her arm like he did.
    We must have watched different videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    We must have watched different videos.
    Believing fake videos is the only way they can think they are correct.