Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you still don't know how crime rates work...

You could literally make that same argument about people having kids. Anyone who grows up becoming a criminal is a fault against procreation.

Your argument is stupid.

But hey, thanks for proving my point about your love of authoritarianism and thought policing.
    No, anyone who grows up as a criminal is a fault against bad parenting.....which is bad.
    I know how crime rates work, it doesn't mean anything. A single migrant criminal is not good. You're advocating for a bowl full of poisoned fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, remember when that Resident Evil game got roasted for having black zombies because it took place in Africa?
    I quite liked Sheva as a character, who was born because of the outrage.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    I seem to notice a lot of effigies are mostly of white people, the second you set fire to one that is black? I mean, there was one of OBama if I recall, what happened?

"RACIST" where chanted...

Yeah, having a effigy of Glenfall? I'll admit is sick, given how recent it was, but to call it racism? What where there no white people in there to balance it out for you? had it been mostly white people, people would had been sick of a mockery of such a tragedy ( one that could had been prevented) but would people cried racism? Nope.
    did you miss the bit about the george cross flag, its was a bunch of nationalist skin-head dbags

every time i read a statement from the british government, i feel like retching.

once again this shitty, fascist government is wrong.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's racist but far more so it's classist. It's more about burning the poor.
    How exactly do you come to that conclusion?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Because the unifying characteristic of the tenants in that tower was their financial situation, not their shared race.
    You've been reading too much Daily Mail.

The fire didn't incinerate the poor people then go around the flats belonging to the average earners and the rich to reach more poor people, it didn't magically stop and say "ooh this flats worth a half mil, better not burn these guys or people will care". Grenfell had nothing to do with class, that's just triple trotted out by the tabloid press and the clickbait alt news sites to stir up anger and sell papers/generate traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    No, anyone who grows up as a criminal is a fault against bad parenting.....which is bad.
    I know how crime rates work, it doesn't mean anything. A single migrant criminal is not good. You're advocating for a bowl full of poisoned fruit.
    No, it's a moronic analogy, as the "bowl of fruit" you already have is even more poisoned. I know where that analogy comes from, and it's simply racist.

Not only that, you are proving my entire point about your authoritarianism. Your hatred of immigration is no different than their hatred of speech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    every time i read a statement from the british government, i feel like retching.

once again this shitty, fascist government is wrong.
    How is your hatred of immigration any different than their hatred of speech?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I thought this was pretty funny.
    Seems you'll fit right in with the rest of the rascists here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Seems you'll fit right in with the rest of the rascists here.
    Yea! Those pesky buildings... taking all our jerbs... Damn buildings! They should all just return to the soil where they came from!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    i would say not racist ( not intended anyway ) but certainly very poor taste,

How is your hatred of immigration any different than their hatred of speech?
    because i don't hate immigration.

i just don't want rampant, uncontrolled immigration.

and immigration isn't good for the lower and middle classes, it's just not. it's a lie if you think it is. which is why i'd make immigration require a provable highschool level education at the very least.

because i don't hate immigration.

i just don't want rampant, uncontrolled immigration.

and immigration isn't good for the lower and middle classes, it's just not. it's a lie if you think it is. which is why i'd make immigration require a provable highschool level education at the very least.
    Oh, you want immigration that you want, fuck everyone else... screw those whom you deem to be "degenerates."

That last comment only helps to back up my claim, thanks.

Oh, you want immigration that you want, fuck everyone else... screw those whom you deem to be "degenerates."

That last comment only helps to back up my claim, thanks.
    yes, fuck everyone else.

nobody is entitled to just come into our country.

yes, fuck everyone else.

nobody is entitled to just come into our country.
    Thanks for making my case for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    This guys got it spot on, whilst theres potentially an element of racism here. This is essentially laughing at the poor, these miserable fucks are just the ones who got caught, our elected officials do this on a daily basis, arguably they caused the initial fire through sheer negligence.

Dont forget this video, its the face of Britain behind closed doors.
    Except the culprits were working class too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Why even care what some people do at some bonfire party? It doesn't affect you or anyone else in any way.
    The point is the victims care. This wouldn't be an issue if the idiots didn't post it online knowing said victims would see. Regardless most people in the UK have already forgotten about this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You've been reading too much Daily Mail.

The fire didn't incinerate the poor people then go around the flats belonging to the average earners and the rich to reach more poor people, it didn't magically stop and say "ooh this flats worth a half mil, better not burn these guys or people will care". Grenfell had nothing to do with class, that's just triple trotted out by the tabloid press and the clickbait alt news sites to stir up anger and sell papers/generate traffic.
    What daily mail articles are those. The general perception of the grenfell block was that it was full of poor people and it is the reaction to it that was being addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Except the culprits were working class too
    They were in a nice semi with a garden which is different from being stuck in a tower block.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Members are not mainstream members
    The news articles on it as well as other incidents.
    Here is a famous one to prove a point.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...hing.football1
    A team of about 18 journalists and photographers had been sent to cover the story, and although reporter Harry Arnold sought out MacKenzie to caution against reporting allegations as truth, MacKenzie pressed on.

Having decided to lay the blame on the fans' doorsteps, there was no stopping him.

Under the headline "The Truth" there were three subheadings:

Some fans picked pockets of victims
    Some fans urinated on the brave cops
    Some fans beat up PCs giving the kiss of life

The story read as follows: "Drunken Liverpool fans viciously attacked rescue workers as they tried to revive victims of the Hillsborough soccer disaster, it was revealed last night.

"Police officers, firemen and ambulance crew were punched, kicked and urinated upon by a hooligan element in the crowd.

"Some thugs rifled the pockets of injured fans as they were stretched out unconscious on the pitch.

"Sheffield MP Irvine Patnick revealed that in one shameful episode a gang of Liverpool fans noticed that the blouse of a girl trampled to death had risen above her breasts.

"As a policeman struggled in vain to revive her, the mob jeered: 'Throw her up here and we will **** her'"

The story went on: "One furious policeman who witnessed Saturday's carnage stormed: 'As we struggled in appalling conditions to save lives, fans standing further up the terrace were openly urinating on us and the bodies of the dead."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    What daily mail articles are those. The general perception of the grenfell block was that it was full of poor people and it is the reaction to it that was being addressed.

They were in a nice semi with a garden which is different from being stuck in a tower block.

- - - Updated - - -

The news articles on it as well as other incidents.
    Here is a famous one to prove a point.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...hing.football1
    Wasn't that guy arrested / sacked?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Not specific articles, but the misconception that guy and you are citing is a narrative they and other toilet paper tier newspapers were responsible for pushing in order to shift papers.