Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    I never said that.
    So what were you implying? Or were you simply stating the obvious... and what was your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    American women.
    LOL the truth in this

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    So what were you implying? Or were you simply stating the obvious... and what was your point?
    It's an indication that she wanted to have sex with the guy.

Defense lawyers do this all the time, apparently playing this card works enough for them to return to it repeatedly. How they dressed, if they flirted, anything to suggest consent is implied even though the alleged victim says it was not given.

It's an indication that she wanted to have sex with the guy.
    The article tells us they met whilst on a night out and they didn't plan to meet. Which means she put on the underwear before she even met the guy. So how does that indicate that she wanted to have sex with him - I reiterate my previous post, that her clothing does not indicate consent, and you basically just said what you said you didn't say.
    Last edited by Waltzinblack; 2018-11-08 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Cork is an anglicised name, the real name is corcaigh, which comes from the Irish for marsh.
    Learn something new every day, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

And people wonder why more rape survivors don't try to get their abusers jailed.
    I'm calling bullshit unless I'm actually able to see the entirety of the trial. I was a juror for someone accused of one count of rape and one count attempted rape. The women were completely fucking lying and couldn't get their stories straight, all were drunk and the women were grinding up on the guy while his gf was passed out on the couch nearby (they were stupid to put it on instagram video) and there were multiple guys there but surprisingly because the accused was the only black dude there, he was the only one that got DNA samples even though one of the women was "just talking" to at least one other guy for an hour in the bathroom.

Women lied and guy was found not guilty in less than an hour by us. I read the story a few months later and the DA tried to spin it as if we were incompetent and thought it was about prior sexual consent. There were fucking videos of them grinding and kissing on the guy and they tried to cover up that they were having sex with other guys as well. Bonus points was that the girlfriend couldn't testify in that hearing because she had a separate case against them. The women videotaped themselves sexually assaulting the guy's girlfriend, including groping and fondling her, while she was passed out and posted it on instagram.

Link to the trial I was a juror for:

https://www.fox23.com/news/fox23-inv...ault/623270980

There's a reason there needs to be due process in any case, especially something as serious as rape. If the jury found him not guilty, there might be a very good reason that the media is clearly not stating.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

“Then she (the complainant) was getting funny, it was like she snapped out of a buzz. She said stop and I stopped. We were going to have sex, she said stop and I stopped,” he testified.
    Surely this means he didn't rape her? Consent was withdrawn or at least stated as no and he stopped.
    RETH

The article tells us they met whilst on a night out and they didn't plan to meet. Which means she put on the underwear before she even met the guy.
    Because she wanted to fuck that night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she wanted to fuck that night.
    Do you have a woman in your life you can ask about this? I don't see us convincing you that you're wrong, but maybe someone more tangible can explain that some women just like wearing pretty underwear. Even if they don't intend on having sex.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

There are plenty of cases where surveillance cams prove that at times, women lie.. for apparently no real reason.

If you ask me, we live in a dangerous world. NEVER let yourself be alone with someone unless you are completely comfortable and trust them fully. Always make sure you are with others who can corraberate the events. Drink responsibly, this way being drunk will never be used against you.

And ladies... the same goes for you.

Fortunately for this guy... a camera caught this girl all over him... making "sex gestures" to her friend behind his back. He woke up the next day to police arresting him. I'm sorry... no. Yo do not ALWAYS believe the "victim"... because you don't always know which one actually is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQYm5a9aww4

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Do you have a woman in your life you can ask about this? I don't see us convincing you that you're wrong, but maybe someone more tangible can explain that some women just like wearing pretty underwear. Even if they don't intend on having sex.
    That's nonsensical. Because if it's not to be seen it wouldn't matter what it looks like, so there is no point in wearing it. That holds true for sexy clothing in general. If a woman dresses sexy in public she does so because she wants men to see her and find her attractive.

That's nonsensical. Because if it's not to be seen it wouldn't matter what it looks like, so there is no point in wearing it. That holds true for sexy clothing in general. If a woman dresses sexy in public she does so because she wants men to see her and find her attractive.
    And I guess if I don't want to have sex the next night, I will purposefully dress shabby, just so when you see me, you won't like what you see, making it clear that even if there would be sex, it would be without consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could give you examples, but you have no reason to believe me since you don't know me. It would be better if you asked someone like your wife, g/f, or even a family member. Someone closer to you that you would have an easier time believing rather than strangers on the internet.

She might have worn sexy underwear because she might want to fuck, but again you quoted me but dodged the part where I said that this has nothing to do with consent with the guy who raped her. If she didn't want to have sex with the guy then her putting on sexy underwear 5 hours before has nothing to do with it. Same as if you bought condoms because you wanted to bone someone but ended up getting ass-raped by a 45-year old male rapist. Did she want to have sex? Maybe. Did she want to have sex with that guy? No.

Also I have heard many women say that wearing sexy underwear is a confidence boost on its own, regardless of intent to have sex.
    Last edited by Waltzinblack; 2018-11-08 at 08:51 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    clothing isn't consent, absolute joke of a jury. 8 men and 4 women on a rape case? Ridiculous.

Cork is an anglicised name, the real name is corcaigh, which comes from the Irish for marsh.
    Ah ok that makes a lot more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    some people may just like to wear sexy underwear casually... :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Right, because men can see if someone's wearing sexy underwear or not? What? And stop it with your homophobic, male-centric narrative. Not everyone is straight. There are lesbian women and asexual women too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I could give you examples, but you have no reason to believe me since you don't know me. It would be better if you asked someone like your wife, g/f, or even a family member. Someone closer to you that you would have an easier time believing rather than strangers on the internet.
    You are not making any argument.

- - - Updated - - -

She might have worn sexy underwear because she might want to fuck, but again you quoted me but dodged the part where I said that this has nothing to do with consent with the guy who raped her. If she didn't want to have sex with the guy then her putting on sexy underwear 5 hours before has nothing to do with it. Same as if you bought condoms because you wanted to bone someone but ended up getting ass-raped by a 45-year old male rapist.
    The guy didn't rape her.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not making any argument.
    I did earlier, but it is apparent that I wasn't getting through, which is why I think it would be best that you talk to someone you are more connected to, who you trust.