Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And once I have expulsom with my enchanter, I do what with that, exactly?
    I think it's for people that have ench/tailoring or something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    those were day 1 purchases .

jezus you people are ....... like fuck ....

thats like compariing movies only but how the opening day was, instead how much movie earned through first month .
    notably, they no longer report first 30 days, haven't for many years.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    Wow. I mean seriously...wow.

This isn't spin; this is outright lying to investors. There was booing at BlizzCon...that's not a "muted" response, and it is the precise opposite indicator of "confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world".

This is likely why Activision-Blizzard stock is down nearly 14% as of this post. It's one thing to say things a bit disingenuously, but it is entirely different to outright lie to investors and analysts.

Activision-Blizzard senior management should be completely ashamed of what they've become as a gaming company and as a leadership team.

Sad to see that everything is just corporate business, the drive to make deep, good games are gone as it seems. I dont want shallow, dumbed down games (aka mobile games).

wow...I didn't expect a flat out lie in the earnings report.

This "earnings report" is fucking embarrassing if anything, it shows stagnation and potential decline in the near future.

Abi shouldn't be too cocky ay.

Acti blizzard stocks is now down 14% in the last few days, yesterday it was 10%, so it keeps falling.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Acti blizzard stocks is now down 14% in the last few days, yesterday it was 10%, so it keeps falling.
    Yes, and it dropped 35% since October the 2nd.

13% yesterday alone.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-11-09 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting strong EA vibes here, say it aint so blizz.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltdash View Post
    You realise some phones have spec equivilent to an I3 or I5 right?
    And...? Let me know when they have 20+ inch monitors, 2GB graphics cards, and 16GB of RAM. A mouse and keyboard wouldn't hurt either.

What "value added services" are increasing in WoW? Race changes? WoW Token sales?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    The 3.2 million part was well know since Blizzard gave us that number a week or so after the release of BFA...

I now understand how all those conspiracy theory can stick, you just take a fact, add a ton fake around it a bam, herd of mindless that think since a little bit of the info is true, everything is.
    It included pre-sales. There was no secret about it at the time. Surely you can imagine they understand how to count pre-sales.

"Fan reactions at Blizzcon" were among those who tried the demo. Many generally liked it once they played it a bit. There is about an hour long video of actual play posted over in the Diablo forum on this site. It looks OK. Certainly better than the rather hysterical reaction to it warrants.

It will not of course be for everyone. It will be for a rather new audience for Blizzard games. The "How dare they expand their market and not give me my pound of flesh" reaction is entirely predictable. And I agree, Blizzard could have handled all of that in a better way.

But new audiences are how you grow and you release games for markets where a lot of people are. The MAU numbers showing that Blizzard games entirely count for a little more than 10% of Activision's monthly active users is an interesting piece of information.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-11-09 at 04:50 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    Thats just a lie. Is that not Illegal if stocks are involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzwahltaste View Post
    It isnt. There are videos on youtube to watch ppl playing it, ppl that try the demo like it.

I get im not fan of it either, but there is millions of other players that enjoy mobile gaming.

Dont base all your opinion of the same youtuber that are fan of the normal Diablo, they will speak shit about DI

Is easy to go to youtube and get most of the youtubers speaking shit about DI. Why? bc is a easy way to get views and likes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzwahltaste View Post
    Even if it ends up in court, you have to prove that such a statement alone is responsible for your losses as shareholder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    wow...I didn't expect a flat out lie in the earnings report.
    Blizzard has turned from a gamers company to a corporate with suits and suitcases, of coarse they lie. The company we used to love is dead.

why all the ppl in this forum just go so negative, and claim blizzard is a lying bc they didnt like something???.

Isnt like you are the only one that play this games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Because they weren't throwing all their IPs at the mobile market instead of making PC games that people want?
    But they haven't. They are still making and focusing on pc games. Diablo immortal aint the last game they are making, this is already confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    But they haven't. They are still making and focusing on pc games. Diablo immortal aint the last game they are making, this is already confirmed.
    i know right??? most of this post are just plain inventing false information to keep the hate train going. is crazy how internet opinion can only be negative.

"The team is only going to release when Diablo Immortal meets the community's high standards."

so Diablo Immortal will be released when the announce Diablo 4