Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If I play. Depending on what I play I like to get Ateish or Thunderfury. But it all depends on if I even get interested. Maybe PvP more this time around?

If I do play I'll raid and be into it for sure. I've always raided and that is the main reason I play and I'll either tank or heal or at the least be an offtank. Warrior, Priest, and if I decide to be more lowkey I'll play a warlock again. But if I really decide to throw my hat in Tank or Heal for sure.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2018-11-09 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    If I play. Depending on what I play I like to get Ateish or Thunderfury. But it all depends on if I even get interested. Maybe PvP more this time around?

If I do play I'll raid and be into it for sure. I've always raided and that is the main reason I play and I'll either tank or heal or at the least be an offtank. Warrior, Priest, and if I decide to be more lowkey I'll play a warlock again. But if I really decide to throw my hat in Tank or Heal for sure.
    You play on starting your own guild? Pretty much the only way you can guarantee you'll get one of those items.

Quote Originally Posted by Foresteye View Post
    You play on starting your own guild? Pretty much the only way you can guarantee you'll get one of those items.
    In original Classic I would agree, this time around I think with the time allotted and the speed at which people will clear the CHANCE of getting them would be higher for more people, well outside Ateish, that is a fun dream of mine. Thunderfury I'm less worried on as if I play I'll go pretty hard to be MT or OT for my raid and could probably end up with one if RNG fates it so. But yeah, agreed on Ateish, but it is more possible than it was in original classic! Especially if Naxx exists for over a year or so.

Thunderfury would be the cooler one to have for me personally. Looks rad, has great threat gen, and cool procs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    Lol. Have fun pulling aggro with early SoC procs and getting one shot. I am speaking from experience, it doesn't really work.

Also, my guild cleared MC for over a year - more than 60 full clears before TBC - and never got a hand of rag or a tfury. You think RNG is bad in retail? Lololololol
    I agree. I saw one Eye of Sulfuras in Vanilla, never had it drop and I farmed up my bindings, which takes two RNG drops.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Create tag team with my wife, who has never played wow, and just level up to 60 a few times with different class combos taking a new leveling path each time.

While drinking and listening to operas.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    Lol. Have fun pulling aggro with early SoC procs and getting one shot. I am speaking from experience, it doesn't really work.

Also, my guild cleared MC for over a year - more than 60 full clears before TBC - and never got a hand of rag or a tfury. You think RNG is bad in retail? Lololololol
    They asked for a long term goal, not something accomplishable lol

I will settle with a Sulfuron Hammer on a Holy Pally.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Level atleast a Warlock to 60 maybe more and hopefully join some social raiding guild.

Long term, complete the hunter molten core Rhok quest again, then farm naxx. and enjoy the BG's. I'd also like to play a priest and get benediction this time around. Never did that in vanilla and always wished I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Hand of Rag and Corrupted Ashbringer on a paladin.

2 warriors, 1 for arms and pvp, 1 for tanking and pve, 1 holy paladin for pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foresteye View Post
    All you guys realize just casually getting a Corrupted Ashbringer isn't exactly something that just happens right?

Ashbringer drops from the 4 Horse chest. To kill 4 Horse means killing one of the most raid intensive organizational fights ever created. This isn't to say there aren't "harder" Mythix bosses in retail, but true vanilla 4 Horse is considered one of the hardest fights ever created.

Killing 4 Horse in Naxx means you need to be in a VERY good raid guild. Then on top of that you need to be in that raid guild from pretty much the day it's created to even have a chance at winning the Sword. No guild is just going to give an Ashbringer to some new guy that joined a few months ago since Naxx was coming out and he wanted a shiny item.

Then on top of everything else you need to keep killing 4 Horse every week and hope that it drops.

If you guys are up for the challenge and fancy yourselves as top tier raiders good luck to you, but be aware of the requirements to be eligible to win the sword in a guild that can even kill it.
    Hence why I said 'a few years down the line'. Vanilla is going to be vanilla for ever, so there's a good chance I'll get it eventually if I want it enough to dedicate time to it.

I look forward to leveling a priest again but this time not picking nightelf. I had no idea about classes when I picked it in vanilla and I regretted it for a long, long time before there were race changes available. I would love to do the Priest epic quest again to get my Benediction again. I know I will never get he initial feelings I had when zoning into Molten Core for the first time and seeing those two giants waiting for us but I am looking forward to it.

I love hearing some of the lofty goals people have ... I think a lot of them will be greatly reduced once they log in and see the differences.

- Reach 60
    - Find a guild with people i can tolerate and isnt super strict with gear
    - Get full Tier 2 AGAIN
    - Finish Naxx 40
    - Have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Hand of Rag and Corrupted Ashbringer on a paladin.
    Hope you plan to be the guild master or an officer, otherwise good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    Hope you plan to be the guild master or an officer, otherwise good luck.
    I have some friends that I will be starting a guild with.

Deleted
    I will not be playing Classic so that's my goal. I am looking forward to playing more Hearthstone though, Activision B-wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    raiding naxx maybe ? tbh all i want is to relive the time i was happy, ie do what i did in 2004+
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I have some friends that I will be starting a guild with.
    Can i join your guild?

Getting Rhok on my hunter and helping people out. I think I'll try to raid casually when MC/BWL becomes farmable, but I'll only be playing the one toon, so if I get bored I may go help lowbies kill elites and such for quests. I would like to make a friendly name of myself on my server. Even if I don't have the best gear because I won't have the time for Naxx, but I can be useful in other ways to people

My first and only 100% goal is to hit 60 on Rogue and get both professions maxed. I'm still trying to determine if I should go Herb/Alchemy or Mining/Engineering. After that, I may end up quitting right then and there or continuing depending on what happens.

I'm somewhere between midcore and hardcore, so it's difficult for me to find like-minded people. Most of the guilds I find will probably end up accepting anyone, or having strict requirements. If I meet some cool people that don't mind having me around, I'll likely stick around and do whatever content they're doing. I definitely want to PvP, getting at least Rank 10. I don't even want to try getting higher than that I don't think. Again, depends on who I meet. I consider myself an above average player, but I'm by no means top tier. A lot of "what ifs" for me.