Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    My idea of Dark Ranger would be a necromantic spec (sylvanas) and a void spec (alleria). Not sure if this concept would be the chosen one of blizzard.
    These used to be my thoughts. However, after seeing Sylvanas getting Xalatath, I am convinced that Dark Rangers will be more universally connected to the Void.

Strange way to spell Arthas
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I will say it again, the position they put Sylvanas in was a plot device so Dark Rangers can happen for both factions, mark my words eeeeerybody.
    Consider thy self, marked.

I can see Sylvanas spear heading a Shadowlands campaign for the Horde, but not for the Alliance. Maybe Bolvar or Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Yes surely the living dagger that serves the old god of this expansion and known for leading people into ruin will not lead Sylvaanas into ruin.
    It is empty. Knifu is now a void elf.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Or she causes the void problem, leading to Alleria fixing it.

Or they straight up cut it like cutting Thrall from the initial expansion content despite him also being in the preview pictures.

I'll keep saying it until someone proves me wrong, Blizzard is going to make Sylvanas into Kerrigan 2.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    She's not a fucking hero, cause of it. The only reason we never got fucked over by Xal'atath in the first place, was because the Legion were fucking with us during that time.
    the reason why xal never fucked us over was not because of the legion but for the simple fact that nothing terrible can ever happen to the player character.
    and if it does, it never lasts very long.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the reason why xal never fucked us over was not because of the legion but for the simple fact that nothing terrible can ever happen to the player character.
    Whatever. Still the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    It is easy to get dark rangers into the alliance. the raised night elves and possible other alliance undead rangers gain their free will and join alleria's command. Probably Shadowlands will be the next expansion, so both Alleria and Sylvanas will have to work together with their undead rangers to save... Azeroth's soul?
    Shush or paladin patrol will call you edgy kid. Do you want to kill this game by adding edgy class to this game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Void cannot affect Death. It can rise fallen. but then they are aberrations, not "classic" undead/scourge.
    Shush or you will be called headcannoneer, you edgy Sylvanas fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Hard to go down that route when we have the raised night elves fighting for the Horde in Darkshore.
    Death knight and demon hunter would like a word.
    Actually in Legion the dagger seemed to not like N'zoth very much. The old gods didn't exactly get along back in the day.
    No, they are all plotting against all good. Don't you see that they all serve Thrall - the main source of evil. Go away you edgy kid!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Dark Ranger could also include a Void option in order to not be forced into Shadow Priest if you want to use the Void in playable form.

With that missing from the game, I get extremely frustrated when I see so many people asking for Tinker.
    Go away you edgy kid! Do you want to be attacked by Anduin Fan Patrol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    These used to be my thoughts. However, after seeing Sylvanas getting Xalatath, I am convinced that Dark Rangers will be more universally connected to the Void.
    That would be good. We need full Void class.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I will say it again, the position they put Sylvanas in was a plot device so Dark Rangers can happen for both factions, mark my words eeeeerybody.
    If this turns out to be true I'll vomit on my keyboard.

I think he meant canon explanation. Xal'atath served player because of common enemy.

Well, that’s a “gameplay over story”-thing, you can’t really do “Oops, you made a wrong choice there, reload your save... oh right, this is a MMORPG! Reroll, scrub” to a player...

NPCs are fair game though, seeing Sylvanas holding that dagger offers intriguing (If bleak) story opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    They say she's not Garrosh 2.0 but there's no other choice at this point. Alliance would never see peace now with her still alive..
    Alliance would never see peace now with Genn, Rogers, Alleria and Jaina alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    They have to set the Horde a part of an army against the Void - and since they seem eager to have antagonistic forces fight against a bigger threat then we'll get Horde (Death + Sylvanas) and Alliance (Light + Anduin) fight against the void lords.
    They already set up Anduin with that shitty comic from Legion, and now they're preparing the Horde with Bwomsandi, Spirit Vol'jin and Sylvanas.
    I really hope that Horde will get to be equally important as Army of the Light at the end of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    She is already a hero against the Void. She is fighting the Allaince.
    But they said that Jaina isn't N'zoth servant... Also, Anduin is so good and handsome... Sylvanas is evil because she has red eyes!

/thread

Deleted
    sylvanas becoming the hero against the void would certainly go along the theme of rehasing the same story over and over.
    Kerigan
    Illidan

bore

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Shush or paladin patrol will call you edgy kid. Do you want to kill this game by adding edgy class to this game?

- - - Updated - - -

Shush or you will be called headcannoneer, you edgy Sylvanas fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Death knight and demon hunter would like a word.

No, they are all plotting against all good. Don't you see that they all serve Thrall - the main source of evil. Go away you edgy kid!

- - - Updated - - -

Go away you edgy kid! Do you want to be attacked by Anduin Fan Patrol?

- - - Updated - - -

That would be good. We need full Void class.

What do DKs and Demon hunters have to do with forsaken night elves fighting alongside the Horde against the Alliance? They aren't some neutral organization, they're in the horde, fighting against Alliance. They could say 'oh we're neutral now' but imo that would be dumb after immediately fighting against the night elves after being raised.

The ebon blade and illidari were never part of one player faction fighting against the other. Allies or enemies they were always 'neutral' in the horde/aliance conflict.
    Last edited by Florena; 2018-11-10 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xal'atath was already a weapon of tremendous power and evil. And Xal'atath was only a minor Old God. Imagine what it could become if it contained N'Zoth. I fail to see how it would be a good thing if Sylvanas wielded that kind of power.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Watch them Kerrigan her

Yeah, Who cares if Sylv gleefully burned children alive right?
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    I'm with the OP. Sylvanas will use Xal'atath to absorb/confine N'zoth, or something to that effect, and will be be heralded as a hero across faction lines.
    Yeah and at the banquet in her honor Tyrande will plug her full of arrows and when the last valks auto res her will do it again. She committed genocide she will never be a hero except maybe in true death and even that's unlikely. As much as blizzard wants their waifu to live nobody on the alliance will accept it.