Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    we did said a lot of things , some did arrive , some didn't : what's your point ?

mobile "games" are inferiors in every way to consoles or pc games

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for proving my point ,as there is no good games on mobile
    There are plenty of good games on mobile. It is like finding good games on Steam, you have to actually try rather then expect them to just fall into your lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Barendon View Post
    But then you don't know how's the production doing. Maybe they're working on story, engine and artwork and don't have anything to show. and if they show, maybe they are at the point where they might change layout, design and ideas. Even if it takes them 4 years to make this game, i think it was probably better to just say they're working on it.
    We don't know with TES6 but you still got fucking hyped, didn't you?
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Mobile games can be fine. I'm playing one right now while I'm playing GW2 on PC. The whole nonsense gatekeeping is just that, nonsense.

But to the point, I doubt anyone came to Blizzcon wanting to hear about a new mobile game as part of the core franchises.
    Would be one thing if it were D4 for mobile. But it's not. It's a side story that will have no bearing on the future installments other than bringing in resources.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    There are plenty of good games on mobile. It is like finding good games on Steam, you have to actually try rather then expect them to just fall into your lap.
    There is a difference between games you enjoy and good games . Good games requires good gameplay wich is impossible to achieve on mobile

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between games you enjoy and good games . Good games requires good gameplay wich is impossible to achieve on mobile
    So you create a sliding scale that lets you eliminate any game you don't like? Just because I don't like grand strategy doesn't mean they aren't good games.

So you create a sliding scale that lets you eliminate any game you don't like? Just because I don't like grand strategy doesn't mean they aren't good games.
    Out of curiosity, what good grand strategy games are there on mobile? All the ones I've seen are plagued with microtransactions just to get more than one thing done a day.

That's the limiting factor on mobile in 3 out of 5 games - even if they manage to make good gameplay the business models suck all the fun out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Out of curiosity, what good grand strategy games are there on mobile? All the ones I've seen are plagued with microtransactions just to get more than one thing done a day.

That's the limiting factor on mobile in 3 out of 5 games - even if they manage to make good gameplay the business models suck all the fun out.
    I'll agree with you on the business model needing a major change but that is a company issue and can only be solved at the company level. It is the difference between saying a game is bad and saying they are charging too much.

listen , i like tower defense type games , i play the "orc must die mobile" and "kingdom rush" serie to pass time the rare times i'm not on my pc , don't have my switch , psvita , 3ds or a book on me . I still consider those game absolute garbage compared to all the "orc must die" on pc .

so yes , i enjoy a mobile game from time to time , doesn't change the fact that , objectively it's garbage and plain inferior to every i have on my other stuff

listen , i like tower defense type games , i play the "orc must die mobile" and "kingdom rush" serie to pass time the rare times i'm not on my pc , don't have my switch , psvita , 3ds or a book on me . I still consider those game absolute garbage compared to all the "orc must die" on pc .

so yes , i enjoy a mobile game from time to time , doesn't change the fact that , objectively it's garbage and plain inferior to every i have on my other stuff
    I'll agree with this. No matter how well a mobile game is made it will never hold up to its equivalent on pc. Even simple games like solitaire are better on a pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

And it isn't supposed to be, it is something you play when you can't use your PC. I can't use a laptop while waiting in line to pay my utility bill but I can play something on my phone. As for it being garbage, I'm not one of those people who think graphics and sound are everything so i disagree on that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    We don't know with TES6 but you still got fucking hyped, didn't you?
    Sure did! Blizz wouldve been wise to do the same

And it isn't supposed to be, it is something you play when you can't use your PC. I can't use a laptop while waiting in line to pay my utility bill but I can play something on my phone. As for it being garbage, I'm not one of those people who think graphics and sound are everything so i disagree on that point.
    gameplay is pretty important , and mobile games have none .

It baffles me when ppl say mobile gaming is the future of gaming, really, we have 4k screens (8k in years to come) , monster cpus and gpus, vr and super fast connections that allow smooth and enjoyable online gaming and yet ppl want to go back to game boy with better graphics...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    It baffles me when ppl say mobile gaming is the future of gaming, really, we have 4k screens (8k in years to come) , monster cpus and gpus, vr and super fast connections that allow smooth and enjoyable online gaming and yet ppl want to go back to game boy with better graphics...
    What they really mean is:

It is the future of MONETIZATION and MICROTRANSACTIONS because that is what Mobile games are used for.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    All that clutter made consoles heavy which is why they were never able to kill the Gameboy. Until the mobile part is completely solved the phones aren't going away.

for the companies its all about money and its easy money, for the general consumer graphics have always been a meme anyway. We don't discard every lowpoly game because there are more complex models available that somehow makes gameplay redundant. People just go for what looks fun. Sometimes that can jut mean something like tetris or puyo pop or something. Its just a shame mobile versions so often end up being a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    This sums up pretty much what I think about it...
    Of course its too much to ask for your esteemed opinion and you just plug another youtuber "celeb" and expect us all to watch it.

Awesome stuff.

Not much to say about the game anyway. Its gonna make butt loads of money off chinese mobile users and blizzard-activision will laugh itself to the super yacht buying club

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Regardless, it's a well made video on the matter in my opinion.
    remember to like, comment and subscribe

Gamers play good games no matter what system they are on.

- - - Updated - - -

It is Blizzcon not PCcon. Also if the game isn't being judged then what is the point of it all?
    You don't tease a big Diablo related reveal and then unveil a fucking mobile game. The backlash is 100% deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You don't tease a big Diablo related reveal and then unveil a fucking mobile game. The backlash is 100% deserved
    They have been lucky for not getting rotten tomatoes thrown at them
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©