Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't understand when they say enough plausible deniability, the deniability is anything but plausible.

Deleted
    ''Your choice made to back either Sylvanas or Saurfang will play out over the story and you will find out if you are right or wrong''

this annoys me, what Sylv has been doing haas clearly been wrong. if the pull some ''for the greater good'' or whatever bullcrap out of their asses Im gonna be as pissed as I was when they announced alternate timeline for Dreanor in WoD ... I quit wow for almost 2 years after that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    what does age and especially skin color have to do with anything?
    Nothing, just the same old made up pc bullshit crying to justify the fantasy world imagination land scenario in their head.

I.e. If it's not done by a brainwashed male millennial, woman, or poc then it's trash.

The story has always been trash to me and I enjoy it for its absurdity.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-11-10 at 10:47 PM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    I used to find Sylvanas interesting. I don't anymore. The writing is so horrible I just don't care. Kill her off or not. The whole WOW universe has just gotten so stupid and poorly written in the last few xpacs.
    Same, Sylvanas stopped being interesting with the death of Lich King. It's just ridiculous what kind of BS they write these days.

Deleted
    Having a divided fanbase for a character is a lot more interesting than a one-sided, clearly the right direction path.
    The funny thing with marketing is when you end up making statements that makes no sense. How is it relevant to the dev team if the "fanbase" (what is it ? a sort of hive mind? I didn't remember signing to join a group of people when I started wow and I couldn't care less about how other people feel about the story) is divided ?

10+ Year Old Account
    There Warmode adjustments won't fix anything. Fact is, a shard full of randoms can't compete against a 20-40man raid group. THAT'S why Warmode died. Raidgroups were camping stragglers non-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    There Warmode adjustments won't fix anything. Fact is, a shard full of randoms can't compete against a 20-40man raid group. THAT'S why Warmode died. Raidgroups were camping stragglers non-stop.
    You're right there. There should be shards for groups and raids of similar size only. And if there are no groups from the other faction available, the warmode and its bonuses should immediately be disabled.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    You're right there. There should be shards for groups and raids of similar size only. And if there are no groups from the other faction available, the warmode and its bonuses should immediately be disabled.
    YOU are the exact reason why Alliance sucks at anything relevant in this game.

Instead of getting good at your class, joining or starting a pvp group or even guild. All you Alliance babies say:

There should be....
    If there are....
    Then there should be....
    IF there isn't....
    Then there shouldn't be....

10+ Year Old Account
    So that's the big Enhancement changes ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Instead of getting good at your class, joining or starting a pvp group or even guild. All you Alliance babies say:

There should be....
    If there are....
    Then there should be....
    IF there isn't....

Easy to say when you have had the numbers advantage the entire xpac.

Sorry but spending every night outnumbered and being crushed wasn't fun

Turning off wm was the best thing I did for my sanity ever.

It means the horde now have a large statistical advantage in game when it comes to rewards but meh

Its nothing to do with playing well, or being good or being in the right guild. Shouldnt have to be in a organised pvp guild to do wq in a timely fashion.

I rolled on a pve a server for a reason, pvp doesnt interest me in the slightest but was forced to have an on for the "rewards" or be left behind.

It was a terrible experiance

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    Easy to say when you have had the numbers advantage the entire xpac.

Sorry but spending every night outnumbered and being crushed wasn't fun

Turning off wm was the best thing I did for my sanity ever.

It means the horde now have a large statistical advantage in game when it comes to rewards but meh

Its nothing to do with playing well, or being good or being in the right guild. Shouldnt have to be in a organised pvp guild to do wq in a timely fashion.

I rolled on a pve a server for a reason, pvp doesnt interest me in the slightest but was forced to have an on for the "rewards" or be left behind.

It was a terrible experiance
    Oh i'm alliance btw. Have been since Vanilla.

You weren't forced to do anything. You knew what would happen if you turned WM on.

There should be....
    If there are....
    Then there should be....
    IF there isn't....
    How ironic your name is Highelf. But on topic, no, you are wrong. I'm talking about a solution to the current problem. Because THERE IS a problem. And if the Alliance doesn't feel like enabling warmode, there must be something that has to be done to balance things out. Saying "you just suck" won't solve a thing.

Even if the Alliance are all babies, it does not minimize the fact there is currently no balance and that's to the detriment of some players.

5+ Year Old Account
    How ironic your name is Highelf. But on topic, no, you are wrong. I'm talking about a solution to the current problem. Because THERE IS a problem. And if the Alliance doesn't feel like enabling warmode, there must be something that has to be done to balance things out. Saying "you just suck" won't solve a thing.

Even if the Alliance are all babies, it does not minimize the fact there is currently no balance and that's to the detriment of some players.
    How is it ironic? I don't whine about high elves. I just like them a lot which even precedes this game and crosses over to Warmhammer and LOTR.

Yes, I am right.

Too many times do I see alliance whining about getting ganked or that they're outnumbered. The easy solution would be to recruit people in the zone or from your guild or even from Boralus. Alas, you'll either get no response from your fellow Alliance or they'll use the typical snowflake response and say, then just turn WM off when all you're doing is trying to get help from your fellow members.

This has gone on for MANY years, not just this expansion, the funniest thing is when a pve server got merged with a pvp one and they were all like, wait, the horde can attack us in the open world? Blizzard sucks, etc lol.

So blizzard gives you an option now to turn it off, and honestly is the 10% really THAT big of a deal? And they still complain. The ones that WANT to do something about it, have very little support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    Funny that my Horde friends win 90% of the time and my Alliance friends are losing 90% of the time + I experience this by myself and a lot of other players are confirming this, EU realms.
    Then you are ridiculously bad and have ridiculously bad friends (which makes sense, noone capable would be your friend) and somehow you manage to screw BG for majority of people. Please top bg q, please...

Thank god they're not killing off Sylvanus. I've been loving the path she's taken. I'm excited for the future.

campmode

exactly this. regardless of slightly increased reward it is not fun trying to do daily quests, or simply walk into a mythic plus dungeon entrance with an opposite faction 20 person raid camping anything you want to participate at. some of us don't have the time to waste on this kind of gameplay. it isn't fun. if the childred in the raid group that are killing the individual player going about their business are honest with themselves it isn't truly fun for them either.

- - - Updated - - -

There should be....
    If there are....
    Then there should be....
    IF there isn't....
    you had half an idea anyway. the bonuses should not be shut off simply because there are no opponents. but yes sharding raid groups to different places than individuals would be an excellent start. I personally have zero issue with taking on an individual of the opposing faction. THAT is the risk I signed up for when I accepted the reward of three more talents.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Hearing them talk about Sylvanas and their self-admitted and well, clearly obvious fanboyism, really hurts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromes View Post
    Same, Sylvanas stopped being interesting with the death of Lich King. It's just ridiculous what kind of BS they write these days.
    I think for me what's so disappointing is how amazing this whole fantasy world they built up, having sooooo much to work with, and this is where they took things. What a waste of such good potential.

I made an account to say this. Did anyone else think the metal band was a bunch of dad's in a garage who thought, "ya we got this." I love metal and think that was just awful on any account.

Edit: bad to band

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So that's the big Enhancement changes ?

im actually loling so hard. Everybody defending blizzard for their incoming **massive** spec changes for shadow priest, shamans, warlocks..._>>> just some damage buffs which could of been part of a hotfix.