Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God, I thought I was done with Timewalking I don't see why Blizzard implement such extensive grind-rewards for everything in the game. WHY does it have to reward mounts etc. Should not the fun of doing timewalking dungeons (for people who didn't experience back then etc) and possibly some gear be rewards enough?

To add so many cosmetics just to keep people playing something they might loathe, just for the cosmetic reward itself is extremely horrible game design.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Oh God, I thought I was done with Timewalking I don't see why Blizzard implement such extensive grind-rewards for everything in the game. WHY does it have to reward mounts etc. Should not the fun of doing timewalking dungeons (for people who didn't experience back then etc) and possibly some gear be rewards enough?

To add so many cosmetics just to keep people playing something they might loathe, just for the cosmetic reward itself is extremely horrible game design.
    Well if it's just for a cosmetic reward, then what's the big deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Well if it's just for a cosmetic reward, then what's the big deal?
    It's common knowledge you do 1000% increased dps with a good tmog.

Well, it's good to have a reason to do timewalking again. And I really really wanted that wolf during WoD times. So, I'm happy with this.