Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I find it odd that so many believe that as soon as you consent to have sex with one person, any person has been given said consent.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    It blows my mind how many people here are trying to excuse what he did just because his victims were men,it is completly irelevant that his victims were idiots,its still fucking rape,if this was a dude doing it to lets say lesbian women,we would have people calling for his public execution,not some 15 year bullshit for multiple rapes
    it has everything to do with transgendered people.
    if they admit what was done here is wrong, they are admitting that if a transgendered person is not up front before sex they are commiting rape by deception/gender fraud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    it has everything to do with transgendered people.
    if they admit what was done here is wrong, they are admitting that if a transgendered person is not up front before sex they are commiting rape by deception/gender fraud.
    Not at all, if they are legally a woman/man, then they are legally a woman/man.
    Obviously not telling (before initiating sex) would still kinda be a dick move if you didnt had surgery yet (pun intended).
    Last edited by Cerilis; 2018-11-11 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Not at all, if they are legally a woman/man, then they are legally a woman/man.
    Obviously not telling (before initiating sex) would still kinda be a dick move if you didnt had surgery yet (pun intended).
    i think it has everything to do with common sense. It's fucked up, yes; however, "This girl who I met online who wouldn't let me have sex unless I wore a blindfold seems suspicious." Duh it is suspicious why consent to have sex blindfolded so you're in the dark about who it is you're having sex with?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    This guy deserves no jail time.

Whats next, you tell a woman you think you love them to get them into bed then then get charged after you dump them?

These people consented to sex. In my mind its no different than sleeping with a post op tranny without knowing
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    For multiple rape crimes? Seems lenient.
    A man can hold a woman down after drugging her, fuck her, and get 5 years.

A man can pretend to be a woman online, tell men to wear blindfolds, not talk at all, and then blow them and get 15 years? "This random person I met online who wouldn't blow me unless they were assured I wouldn't know their identity thereby having me wear a blindfold totally didn't turn out to be who i thought they were!"

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yet they still kept going with the blowjob didn't they?
    Would I be correct if I said your basis for your opinion on this issue in general is the assumption that the man is in control at all times?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess this is a legal case for traps being gay.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Would I be correct if I said your basis for your opinion on this issue in general is the assumption that the man is in control at all times?
    Of whether they choose to have sex blindfolded with a random online? Not just guys but everyone.

Sad part is this is only going to become more and more common with the sex crazed era we live in. Before all these apps you never saw this large of an amount people, for lack of a better way of putting it, being whores just because it was easy. This will only get worse sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    It is reasonable to believe that many people would not consent to someone if they knew they were trans, so regardless of your "Legal" status it is still an issue of informed consent.
    Is it really "reasonable"? Got any data on that?

Is it also an issue of informed consent if someone doesnt tell you what illnesses they had before? What their religion is? What race they are(lol)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Sad part is this is only going to become more and more common with the sex crazed era we live in. Before all these apps you never saw this large of an amount people, for lack of a better way of putting it, being whores just because it was easy. This will only get worse sadly.
    Yeah, brothels and bordellos were never a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lol... why would anyone agree to have sex blindfolded without seeing the person?
    incels be desperate?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are either trying to be cute or naive, Regardless of what you want to Identify as...there is plenty of people out there that don't agree. We know this already because it has been all over the news for quite some time. We also know that for most people their relationships tend to be gender specific. "Non disclosure is a deception not because it should or shouldn't matter but because to so many people it does."

People can base their consent on whatever parameters they want. It doesn't mean you have to spill your whole life story, but it does mean lying about it is an issue of informed consent.
    So, I take it you are talking out of your ass then? Trying to justify your own transphobia by claiming "plenty of people out there" are too?

Naturally, people can base their consent on whatever they want, that doesn't mean it's legally right to withdraw it post-action and claim rape based on arbitrary reasons such as this. Maybe you would have more of a point if people signed a paper beforehand stating they are not trans or whatever it is you are scared of, lol.
    Heh, I just noticed you are doing more to convince that @Themius might be right, than they themselves.

Fifteen years seems excessive
    Seems rather low if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Seems rather low if you ask me.
    Don’t have willful ignorant sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    How pathetic that you would fall back on some line, but maybe the fact that you think it means something should be enough to show that it matters to people. It doesn't really matter why it matters to them or why you think it shouldn't...the fact that it does is the point.

No, "withdrawing consent" post-action is not rape...but that isn't what we are talking about here. Finding out you mislead me after the fact is not withdrawing consent post-action. It isn't withdrawing consent at all. It is fraud.

Writing it down just makes it easier to deal with in court.
    Nah, pathetic is your fallacious attempt to appeal to widespread authority.

Also, can't mislead anyone if one doesn't tell if they are trans or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Furthermore, last I checked being trans wasnt a legal state too, so I don't know where your fraud is even coming from, and... wait... a writing in court? Would be a real shame... if someone had a document... making them legally the gender they identify as...
    Looks like full circle to me.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Utterly disgusting behaviour, I feel for the victims

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46151571
    Addressing Det Con Lucy Marsh, he said: "It's very rare for a heterosexual male to be a victim of a sexual offence, as we know."

ugh. this myth is part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Yeah, brothels and bordellos were never a thing.
    Of course they were, but it wasn't as large scale of a problem as it is in today's era. The fact that you're even comparing them as equal shows how obnoxiously intolerant you are to the issue we face moving forward as a living race.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

i think it has everything to do with common sense. It's fucked up, yes; however, "This girl who I met online who wouldn't let me have sex unless I wore a blindfold seems suspicious." Duh it is suspicious why consent to have sex blindfolded so you're in the dark about who it is you're having sex with?

- - - Updated - - -

A man can hold a woman down after drugging her, fuck her, and get 5 years.

A man can pretend to be a woman online, tell men to wear blindfolds, not talk at all, and then blow them and get 15 years? "This random person I met online who wouldn't blow me unless they were assured I wouldn't know their identity thereby having me wear a blindfold totally didn't turn out to be who i thought they were!"
    Your logic would make more sense if it wasn't rape but this is straight up rape. Which is why he got 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So now you're doubling down on victim blaming.

If you were blind folded and having sex with your partner, and he had a friend sneak in and start fucking you instead, would you say that's rape? Or is it your own stupidity because you wore a blindfold?

- - - Updated - - -

You think people here don't think it should be longer than five years?
    Point is that it is out of step.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Of course they were, but it wasn't as large scale of a problem as it is in today's era. The fact that you're even comparing them as equal shows how obnoxiously intolerant you are to the issue we face moving forward as a living race.
    For having sex? Enjoy those delusional, regressive, puritanical beliefs.