Classic Nameplate Addon

Will it be possible to create an addon that uses the current default namplates for classic?

I would say all addons will be looked at on a case by case bases and if they turn out to totally trivialize classic they will eventually get broken. Weather these do or not will have to be seen.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I would say all addons will be looked at on a case by case bases and if they turn out to totally trivialize classic they will eventually get broken. Weather these do or not will have to be seen.
    The fact that classic uses a modern API means that most currently available 1.12.1 addons (old ones, and custom private server oens) will not work in classic. Addons will need to be re-written. Infact, you might be able to use some addons from Legion/Bfa with some minor changes.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    The fact that classic uses a modern API means that most currently available 1.12.1 addons (old ones, and custom private server oens) will not work in classic. Addons will need to be re-written. Infact, you might be able to use some addons from Legion/Bfa with some minor changes.
    I am trying to figure out if that was part of the orginal question or if you just felt the need to pull something out of your ass. I am going with the ladder.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I am trying to figure out if that was part of the orginal question or if you just felt the need to pull something out of your ass. I am going with the ladder.

I thought your comment was in regard to what currently available addons would function in the classic client.

I am sorry if that was an misinterpretation. English is not my first language.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis