Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duveen View Post
    She committed war crimes. There is no gray area here. Anyone who follows her in even the smallest fashion is every bit as guilty. Period.
    War crimes? What war crimes?

I don't think the Geneva convention applies to Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Their ACTUAL goal in writing characters should be to create a believable and intricate personality and then have them react organically.

Otherwise, you end up with Saturday Morning cartoon characterizations. Which is where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarke View Post
    Then you are ridiculously bad and have ridiculously bad friends (which makes sense, noone capable would be your friend) and somehow you manage to screw BG for majority of people. Please top bg q, please...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I don't WarMode because in the time it takes screwing around PVPing trying to get quests done I can do 10 times the number that the bonus would give me.
    That is basically what I've been saying in a real condensed version, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    "For the moment, Sylvanas seems to be too well liked to simply kill off."

Indeed she isn't Garrosh 2.0. I mean, I never heard of anyone liking Garrosh before. Oh wait...

I'm sorry to say but the story in BfA screams with "Fan fiction" rather than a proper story being told.
    you noticed it too?

Thats exactly what this story is now. Hell Nathanos is a self insert mary sue by one of the writers to satisfy his own fanboyism

This writing this expansion is terrible.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you noticed it too?

Thats exactly what this story is now. Hell Nathanos is a self insert mary sue by one of the writers to satisfy his own fanboyism

This writing this expansion is terrible.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

"will play out over the story and you will find out if you are right or wrong."

In other words, the story of sylvanas going and doing something REALLY over the top and then becoming a raid boss will still happen, its just you get to remain on her side a little longer before you are forced this awful story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    After Blizzard said that Diablo Immortal was well received at Blizzcon I can't believe anything they say anymore.
    We should find the big shareholders and show them the videos about the event and other social sites about it. They lie to their own investors. How to kill your company 101.

Deleted
    The worst thing about WM is that you are put on different shards while in a group and cannot summon people to dungeons. Was not a problem in cases with PvP and PvE servers before. They should just put people in WM-on-Shards per default on a WM-off-Shard if in a mixed group created in the DUNGEON finder part. And in cases where you create custom groups, there should be a mandatory field to check, if WM is on or not. This is so half-baked, it would be astonishing...

The story about Sylvannas does not divide us, it make us stronger and unite because we are agreed the they turned her story into shit

Best quality Vendor available

High quality steroids,xanax,pills,oxycodon,cocaine,Wax,harsh,oil,Edibles,Medical marijuana,weed,bud and kush.
    Contact us anytime directly here or via W1ckr messenger
    w1ckr id : highdroppings

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    Its nothing to do with playing well, or being good
    World pvp was never about this. World pvp was always about overpowering someone through: level difference / gear / class (spec) that's OP / number of people. It's never been about fairness. People have fun when they 'crush' someone, not when they win in a fair game with equal odds.

I dont get you guys, why should we always be "right" if we play horde ? In my char's view, there is no problem with Sylvanas' actions. She sacrified a few allies, who cares, this war kills thousands of people every day. She burned an ennemy capital city ? The horde burned SW a long time ago, BE despise Night elves anyway... In war you kill your ennemies. It's not ''2018, year of hypocrisy'' in WoW you know, don't apply real life logic.

And why only horny teenagers could like Sylvanas ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So this is what BfA is: White old overprivileged man-child farts living out their fetish over a video game character... in a PG13 game. Pathetic. And disgusting.

Not that Jaina or Malfurion would have a huge fanbase, nooo...., but the devs are not fapping over THEM....

Huh... are you serious ? So if you like the story of a character, you fap to it ? Maybe in your case but normal people don't do that.

Deleted
    Warmode was designed to destroy the PvP servers and turn them into PvE servers by default. I call the warmode servers "snowflake servers". I would not be surprised if warmode has resulted in a loss of subs to WoW by rage quitting PvP server loving WoW fans who have gone elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    And people ripped on thrall for being a Mary Sue of metzen..
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    World pvp was never about this. World pvp was always about overpowering someone through: level difference / gear / class (spec) that's OP / number of people. It's never been about fairness. People have fun when they 'crush' someone, not when they win in a fair game with equal odds.
    It's fine if Wpvp is imbalanced - to an extent. As long as there is the possibility of counterplay, a small-scale imbalance of players is fine. Having a roaming 40man camp single players for hours is not. There is almost no counterplay to that. Believe me, I've tried. The only way to counter is to mass your own 40man via groupfinder, while remaining hidden from the roaming enemy. Most people don't care to join a 40man (and potentially still lose), they just want to do their damn WQs.

Raid groups should be in separate shards from 1-5mans. Raids are ruining wpvp.

why ppl go crazy about the Sylvanas order the Wrath gate...????

she didnt order it but she knew well about it, and the plan of protridus and Varimathas, it was claim on the book and ingame that she let it happen bc it was a easy way to remove the traiterous from Undercity.

She is a manipulative person that why do anything for what she want. She been like that since W3

Quote Originally Posted by Narikins View Post
    It's called bad story writing 101.
    It's called "Something some will like others not and i'm not the very best expert to decide because trending omg bad writing"

We have asked for more character development and giving us more story and background, even if it's not perfect to suit everyone tastes we all should acknowlege that they are trying to give us what we asked, but why is it so hard to at least include "I appreciate your efforts but I don't like it", oh yeah, entitled people in the internet, welcome to the 21 century.

If this trending of bad writing went on in classic and bc and lich, i'm sure as hell people would be complaining as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    Their writing has never been award winning creativity. The story now is no better or worse than it always has been. Just enjoy it for what it is, or dont and move on. I dont get all these threads of people complaining about the story and how it's not creative. The entire arthas story was a fantasy version of Darth Vader, which was a sci fi version of other similar stories, and so on. Warcraft stories have never been some original masterpiece people seem to think it was and isn't now.
    Thank you, some don't realise they just got taken by a trend wanting to be part of something it does not exist, because it's a videogame, and don't get me wrong I loved warcraft 3 and love wow, I will keep enjoying this story as long as they continue with it.

If you truly love wow lore, you can tell they are making extra effot in expanding it, even if it's not perfect, even if it's absurd or it is very good, but why try to see that? better to hop on to the train of "bad writing" because is popular.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play Horde most of the time and I WILL NOT flag for Warmode because I don't want PVP "forced" on me. If I wanted world PVP I would have rolled on a PVP server all those years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    How about some more fixes to shadow priest and MM hunters please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dayne87 View Post
    I play Horde most of the time and I WILL NOT flag for Warmode because I don't want PVP "forced" on me. If I wanted world PVP I would have rolled on a PVP server all those years ago.
    I don't mind Warmode being on all the time, however, I hate it when there is an alliance raid camping the Tortollan world quests with a 20 man raid and you ask for help from Horde and they do nothing about it
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger