Deleted

Angry Zandalari Warlocks, a petition to allow them

Greetings,

For those who are not aware, on 7th of November a Blizzard employee, specifically a community manager, made a thread regarding Zandalari Warlocks and Kul'tiran mages -

Turns out Zandalari won't be able to be warlocks, however Kul'tirans will be mages. The news regarding Zandalari Warlocks were absolutely soul crushing, Blizzard literally ripped the heart out of my chest as i was expecting them above all else in the game.
    It has disappointed many, and even loyal, warlock players and slapped them in the face.
    Therefore a forum buddy made a petition and i'm trying to spread it as far as i can -

....alas, MMO-Champ won't let me post links as i have never used the site, but once..., ill post link later, or you can check US forums via ''Zandalari & Kul Tiran Allied Race Update'' and EU forums by searching ''Make Zandalari Warlocks again'' (scroll down on 5th page, link to the petition)

Would greatly appreciate support, it's probably pointless, but worth a shot regardless. Cheers.

I was already hanging in the game by a thread...and this just screwed me completely.

No. You can be 9 of the 10 non-hero classes. Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by krucins25 View Post
    The news regarding Zandalari Warlocks were absolutely soul crushing, Blizzard literally ripped the heart out of my chest
    Like....seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    Why don't you go back to whatever cave you came from.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing. There is no collective "you" you are addressing. It's not Horde players in particular that is slighted here, it's the horde warlock players, specifically the high number of us who dreamed of race changing. Specifically because it was planned, and then ripped away to add paladins and monks, to which there is a less foundation for than zandalocks.

Even if you guys GOT Many sigs for the petition.. Do you really think blizz is gonna listen? Zandalari have enough classes and Warlocks don't really make sense lore wise, according to many people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Even if you guys GOT Many sigs for the petition.. Do you really think blizz is gonna listen? Zandalari have enough classes and Warlocks don't really make sense lore wise, according to many people.
    But they do. If you wish to know them, read through the 3-4 threads about it here. If you can't be bothered, well c'est la vie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always felt it was either going to be paladins or warlocks for Zandalari. Sadly they went with axing the warlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    But they do. If you wish to know them, read through the 3-4 threads about it here. If you can't be bothered, well c'est la vie.
    According to what I was reading it doesn't make sense lore wise according to others. I personally don't care about it. I just want my pallies.. Plus Zandalari have enough classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    According to what I was reading it doesn't make sense lore wise according to others. I personally don't care about it. I just want my pallies.. Plus Zandalari have enough classes.
    What don't make sense lore-wise are Monks, not Warlocks. Whatever you were reading it was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    What don't make sense lore-wise are Monks, not Warlocks. Whatever you were reading it was wrong.
    Oh I agree with you on Monks. Same with Kul'tiran I agree with you on that, But don't blame me for what I've been reading that other people have said. Like I said, I could care less about Warlocks tbh. Even though I love Demonology locks

Always curious why someone would be against someone advocating for something they want, when it has zero effect on them personally.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krucins25 View Post
    Greetings,

For those who are not aware, on 7th of November a Blizzard employee, specifically a community manager, made a thread regarding Zandalari Warlocks and Kul'tiran mages -

Turns out Zandalari won't be able to be warlocks, however Kul'tirans will be mages. The news regarding Zandalari Warlocks were absolutely soul crushing, Blizzard literally ripped the heart out of my chest as i was expecting them above all else in the game.
    It has disappointed many, and even loyal, warlock players and slapped them in the face.
    Therefore a forum buddy made a petition and i'm trying to spread it as far as i can -

....alas, MMO-Champ won't let me post links as i have never used the site, but once..., ill post link later, or you can check US forums via ''Zandalari & Kul Tiran Allied Race Update'' and EU forums by searching ''Make Zandalari Warlocks again'' (scroll down on 5th page, link to the petition)

Would greatly appreciate support, it's probably pointless, but worth a shot regardless. Cheers.

I was already hanging in the game by a thread...and this just screwed me completely.

1) petitions and calls to arms aren't allowed... as long as you've been here you should know that by now.
    2) if the decisions of a video game company come off as 'soul crushing' then the problem isn't the video game company, its you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Zandalari got Paladins instead due to player feedback it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Paladins themselves were not the question even, the question was how mostly.

Zandalari Warlocks were not really a question because people assumed it will be a thing and I can understand that.

IMO, it's one of those cases where for Blizzard it would be ok to track back and introduce Warlocks to Zandalari, simply because the lore reason stated is a castle made of straw built on sand - Blizzard are more than willing to bend lore a bit here and there to go with players and surely such ancient race with so many diverse faces and skillsets could indeed harbor those who are proficient with fel, especially since we just had Legion and all, which could have left impact on top of mingling with other troll tribes that could bring this in as well.

We don't allow petition threads and call to arms. Closing this here.

CLOSED.