Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Thats exactly what you are. You are lying hard out of your ass. Theres a level of denial to pretend the massive negative posts on every possible forum, reddit, yt , official forum don't exist but a totally diferent level when you start seeing things that are not there. Even here in the last sanctuary of fanboism the poll results where always negative about Bfa.
    the same 30 people whining over and over in eveyr thread doesnt make up for "majority"

from what i rememeebr there was 1 poll and OP closed it early because nayseres were getting destroyed by people who liked it

- - - Updated - - -

07-09 . so just after release before everyone got to see how dog shit it is. Nice try though.
    What are you gonna bring up next? Pre release polls?
    so make new poll

unless you are scared about resoults

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the same 30 people whining over and over in eveyr thread doesnt make up for "majority"

from what i rememeebr there was 1 poll and OP closed it early because nayseres were getting destroyed by people who liked it

- - - Updated - - -

so make new poll

unless you are scared about resoults
    Is this your alt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Same 5 fanboys denying reality while most people moved on from this garbage expansion

Deleted
    07-09 . so just after release before everyone got to see how dog shit it is. Nice try though.
    What are you gonna bring up next? Pre release polls?
    There's more. But it beats your "pulled out of your ass" theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    everyone and their dog got sick of current BfA?
    Neither me, nor my dog, are sick of BfA. So no, not everyone.

PC investors are seeing the light and jumping ship. Their stock will continue to go down until they pick up Mobile investors. This is to be expected when you “move all your best developers” to mobile development.

I mean when you decide to focus exclusively on mobile gaming, you can either transition slowly and lose fans over a period of time, or you can just rip the bandaid off, signaling to mobile developers that NOW is the time to buy cheap stock before it goes back up.

It’s pretty simple. They were expecting a loss. There wasn’t a way around it.

Honestly, despite the fact that Blizzard has crushed me as a fan, as someone who likes money, i’m actually wondering if now is the perfect time to buy Blizzard stock. When those mobile games start hitting and the everyman / clueless buisnessman / child / casual gamer get their hands on those microtransactions, things will look way better for them. Better than things ever have, financially.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2018-11-12 at 02:24 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Translation: 90% already unsubbed but the whales still smash the cash shop. All good under the hood.
    Cynically, I wonder if all the pre-order level 110 boost rewards counted as cash shop volume? To boost the value added services usage for the quarter?

Thats exactly what you are. You are lying hard out of your ass. Theres a level of denial to pretend the massive negative posts on every possible forum, reddit, yt , official forum don't exist but a totally diferent level when you start seeing things that are not there. Even here in the last sanctuary of fanboism the poll results where always negative about Bfa.
    That is demonstrably false.

Take a look at this poll:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...into-our-hands

or this one:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...BFA-end-in-8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Not to mention I was in a pug heroic Uldir last week where a guy was bosting about having discovered a monthly cap in buying tokens for gold and then complaining about having to wait several weeks to get his long boy. I mean thats like 500 bucks right (us)? Insane.
    Yeah, there is a cap how many tokens you can buy for $$$. I think it's like 10 per week? Still that's 200$.

The other cap (tokens bought for gametime) was lifted when bnet balance conversion was introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who are subbed but have quit any sort of organised play because it isn't worth it anymore, I was hoping Blizzcon and 8.1 would excite me about the future for wow but it hasn't, the game is basically a collectors slot machine.

People might think that's OK because money is still coming in but it won't last forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    These two combined (voted people - not those who voted in favour of BfA) are almost as many as the close to 806 who voted in reasons why you unsubbed (so all negative). Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You don't even need to go that far. That poll says nothing about satisfaction. It asks a question to the universe of people who have unsubbed. Everytime a poll has been created asking if you are satisfied or not, the unsatisfied have always been the minority. That is why that poll is the only "ammo" they go to progress their drama.
    The 56/44% minority with 436 voting in favour? So 436 apparently tops 800. Uhm ... yep. Legit. Come again with the “ammo” to progress with painting uncle Blizz all pink and fluffy and cozy. Math is not your (both) asset. Emotions tho ... I guess your phds are in gender studies or smth.
    Last edited by mmoc806dd679c9; 2018-11-12 at 05:02 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't purchased anything in the cash shop this expansion. I don't like Azerite, but the core gameplay is still what it has always been.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    PC investors are seeing the light and jumping ship. Their stock will continue to go down until they pick up Mobile investors. This is to be expected when you “move all your best developers” to mobile development.

I mean when you decide to focus exclusively on mobile gaming, you can either transition slowly and lose fans over a period of time, or you can just rip the bandaid off, signaling to mobile developers that NOW is the time to buy cheap stock before it goes back up.

It’s pretty simple. They were expecting a loss. There wasn’t a way around it.

Honestly, despite the fact that Blizzard has crushed me as a fan, as someone who likes money, i’m actually wondering if now is the perfect time to buy Blizzard stock. When those mobile games start hitting and the everyman / clueless buisnessman / child / casual gamer get their hands on those microtransactions, things will look way better for them. Better than things ever have, financially.
    You do realize that the entire games industry is down right now right? You want to see a trainwreck look at EA. Activision-Blizzard is about average with the drop off in the rest of the gaming industry.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Uh, the OP's pov is not at all like yours. It's more that the few with a ton of money are propping up video games. The vast majority of people have voted with their wallets and left the game.
    Lol

We have had one person in our guild unsub since bfa
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Not overly surprising.

I've always been in the camp that the vocal & hardcore Blizzard fans have been heavily ignored in favor of a larger, quieter fanbase. Most people don't frequent forums. BFA is a very good expansion from a casual perspective, not so much from the hardcore, min/max mythic raid perspective. Same is true for a lot of their games.

I took that as "lots of people doing our new stuff, like warfronts/islands".
    If progression raiding wasn't my main draw, I think I would have a thoroughly higher opinion of it. But playing shadow and dealing with azerite armor has left me a bit sour.

What if instead of pushing hate on a game you don't like headed to a forum for a game you do like and shower it with love? And if there's no such game, consider another hobby. Knitting, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Lol

We have had one person in our guild unsub since bfa
    I'd have to find it but there is a play-time graph going around that shows we're at 1/3rd playtime compared with peak BfA-launch. Anecdotal story is anecdotal. Blizzard stocks have plummeted because Blizzard themselves said to lower expectations. BfA is a hot piece of shit and pretending it's not (from Blizzard's financial standpoint) is just delusional.

Found it: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/graph/...erid=-1&type=2 Again, that site is not perfect but anyone that thinks BfA is a resounding success is just plain wrong.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2018-11-12 at 05:43 PM.

Now we see why they sold the new pirate ship mount with the 6 month sub recently, this was huge chunk of the value added services cash they made this quarter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Not overly surprising.

I've always been in the camp that the vocal & hardcore Blizzard fans have been heavily ignored in favor of a larger, quieter fanbase. Most people don't frequent forums. BFA is a very good expansion from a casual perspective, not so much from the hardcore, min/max mythic raid perspective. Same is true for a lot of their games.

I took that as "lots of people doing our new stuff, like warfronts/islands".
    Could you explain how BFA is good for the more casual playerbase? If by casual you mean players that log on and don't care about what they equip or what they run, then ok, but for the rest under the top 1% of super hardcore raiders? i.e the 99% of the playerbase...

Not really interested in cash shop mounts/pets/ mogs but I did buy a race change for my dark iron guy. Pretty much first time I bought a race change since wotlk and I guess Im not the only one.

Here is hoping that allied races success will translate into High Elves eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    Now we see why they sold the new pirate ship mount with the 6 month sub recently, this was huge chunk of the value added services cash they made this quarter.
    Would that count as a value added service? I'd expect that to be filed under subscription income, the gift is just incidental.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    I'd have to find it but there is a play-time graph going around that shows we're at 1/3rd playtime compared with peak BfA-launch. Anecdotal story is anecdotal. Blizzard stocks have plummeted because Blizzard themselves said to lower expectations. BfA is a hot piece of shit and pretending it's not (from Blizzard's financial standpoint) is just delusional.

Found it: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/graph/...erid=-1&type=2 Again, that site is not perfect but anyone that thinks BfA is a resounding success is just plain wrong.
    That’s less than BDO or WorldofWarships as per Steamcharts (so not full picture neither). Way to go.