High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Just waiting on my G'huun shield to finally drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    And I sit here with 3 in my bag and can't Sell them cause no one wants them...
    Hi, I've startet the "Masters of the lost crafts" threat.
    May I add you there? Which Region do you come from? Horde or Alliance?

I have to confess: I got things mixed up. It's the fel iron greatsword... I'm sorry

How does this whole relearn a proffesion thing work?
    somewhere in cata or mop I switched from blacksmith to jc on my warry
    I might have it learned back in bc but I cant remember. Will I get all recipes I learned back then or only the ones after they made that change?
    really dont want to waste gold for switching only to learn that I dont get my old recipes before that relearn profession change

How does this whole relearn a proffesion thing work?
    somewhere in cata or mop I switched from blacksmith to jc on my warry
    I might have it learned back in bc but I cant remember. Will I get all recipes I learned back then or only the ones after they made that change?
    really dont want to waste gold for switching only to learn that I dont get my old recipes before that relearn profession change
    Relearning recipes from a profession you previously had is only available for Legion content onward (possibly WoD, too, but I haven't heard of it)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to confess: I got things mixed up. It's the fel iron greatsword... I'm sorry
    Nothing to be sorry. You at least brought it onto my radar. Already found one crafter who still knows it for the EU Region with hopefully more to come for the other regions. =)

Massively need to start Pvpind on my warrior. I NEED that Wc3 cinematic set, such a shame it's elite only.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Massively need to start Pvpind on my warrior. I NEED that Wc3 cinematic set, such a shame it's elite only.
    What’s wrong with it being elite only? They already made it 1800 from 2k and got rid of class identity for armor class sets.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    What’s wrong with it being elite only? They already made it 1800 from 2k and got rid of class identity for armor class sets.
    I've no problems with Elite only sets. It's a shame they're time-limited only to a season only, but there's more than enough sets for that not to be an issue. I also quite like BfAs idea where you end up with a more epic looking version of the same armour with the additional pieces.

The plate BfA PVP set specifically is different. It's a reproduction of an iconic look, from back in WC3, that even inspired the armour in the movies. Look at the Wc3 reborn trailer.. that's more of less the current PVP set.

That's why I said that I tought its a shame that it's elite. It's one thing giving such an iconic set a high skill level need to work towards, but the time limited nature makes it difficult for people starting late and impossible for anyone to get returning or coming later to the game.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I've no problems with Elite only sets. It's a shame they're time-limited only to a season only, but there's more than enough sets for that not to be an issue. I also quite like BfAs idea where you end up with a more epic looking version of the same armour with the additional pieces.

The plate BfA PVP set specifically is different. It's a reproduction of an iconic look, from back in WC3, that even inspired the armour in the movies. Look at the Wc3 reborn trailer.. that's more of less the current PVP set.

That's why I said that I tought its a shame that it's elite. It's one thing giving such an iconic set a high skill level need to work towards, but the time limited nature makes it difficult for people starting late and impossible for anyone to get returning or coming later to the game.
    Fair, but at the same time that’s what makes elite sets so sought after, also don’t forget 7th legion 370+ gear has the same model but different colors.

New Mog...Gurthalak swords with Horde girdle and whole obsidian plate armor (mythic)

Last edited by Rangatira; 2018-11-05 at 07:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What armor set do you guys think looks good with the Cloundsong Glaive for fury? I love DW these things, but having a hard time finding a "great" set to match. Currently using the Primal Gladiator set, which looks decent enough, just want something cooler?

Pairing it with Groven Warden or Astral Cloud Serpent for a nice look.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2018-11-12 at 07:49 AM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I just wanted a simple orcish warrior

Alliance knight, with winged helm. It'll be complete when I get the third tier warfront hands and legs. Also, I'm glad the boner belt is getting fixed in 8.1

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    Alliance knight, with winged helm. It'll be complete when I get the third tier warfront hands and legs. Also, I'm glad the boner belt is getting fixed in 8.1

If you'd gone for the tier below the one you're wearing, with that helmet, you'd look like the captain unit from WC3

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    If you'd gone for the tier below the one you're wearing, with that helmet, you'd look like the captain unit from WC3
    Oh snap, I didn't even think of that! You're right. Ironically, I don't have those exact shoulder pieces yet
    Last edited by Veritus7; 2018-11-20 at 02:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My take at a dwarven mountain king.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurik View Post
    My take at a dwarven mountain king.
    with a orchish mace? Kappa

good mog imo, just the mace fell out of place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    with a orchish mace? Kappa

good mog imo, just the mace fell out of place
    It could be a trophy? I agree somewhat, just had a hard time finding suiting weapons and one that didnt clip through the cloak.

Deleted
    My Warrior in gladiator Style.

Dont like the colour of the shoulders, but it is so hard to find asymetric shoulders.