Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    1) This article about Trump not going to the cemetery for --

"You already posted that."

No no, that was Paris. This is Arlington. He's canceling that, too. Rain.

Nice President you got there @Dacien.

Supports the troops, my ass.

Never thought we'd have a President terrified of water coming from the sky.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    This image:

Macron using Death Grip on Trump.
    A fellow national leader is about the only person who could physically assault Trump and get away with it. That hand shake can really only be defined as "thank you - we all want to do it, but of course we can't".

Macron's speech was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    A fellow national leader is about the only person who could physically assault Trump and get away with it. That hand shake can really only be defined as "thank you - we all want to do it, but of course we can't".

Macron's speech was amazing.
    He's making a strong play for Leader of the Free World now that Merkel is on her way out.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fellow national leader is about the only person who could physically assault Trump and get away with it.
    "Grab 'em by the palmsy".

Yeah I know, but (snicker) I had to little to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Nice President you got there @Dacien.

Supports the troops, my ass.

Never thought we'd have a President terrified of water coming from the sky.
    Well, when you have what amounts to a flying monkey pelt on your head, you might be concerned about water and melting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I would be SHOCKED if Zinke was to take a job with the fossil fuel industry. Yes, this is sarcasm.

I hope Dems have the balls and long term memory to investigate Pruitt and Zinke. These two along with any current or future trump pick can cause havoc on our environment and yunno directly hurt people's livelihood.

- - - Updated - - -

If I am trying to give them any benefit of the doubt by being young and dumb okay. But this is were I have become officially an "old fart", at saying young kids today are nothing but trolls.
    I noticed a few kids look embarrassed and don't have their hands up. That kid in the blue suit in the bottom right has a look and hand gesture of 'are you serious'.

fuck the rest tho
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    He's making a strong play for Leader of the Free World now that Merkel is on her way out.
    We'll need one if things go south in 2020 and Cheeto stays on. My vagueness on that is entirely purposeful. God knows what will happen if he makes and unconstitutional power grab.

- - - Updated - - -

"Grab 'em by the palmsy".

Yeah I know, but (snicker) I had to little to work with.
    Lol it works. You're on fire today. I can only see that getting better, too, given all the shit that's about to run down Trump's neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I noticed a few kids look embarrassed and don't have their hands up.
    "Complicit".

Just so we're clear, that was an intentional Nazi salute. They even bragged about how they got a black guy to do it. Hey, maybe of them is our next SCOTUS pick!

1) This article about Trump not going to the cemetery for --

"You already posted that."

No no, that was Paris. This is Arlington. He's canceling that, too. Rain.
    Was about to come here to post this. Trump is truly a fraud who doesn't give a shit at all about our military. Truly a national disgrace, and the Republicans are apparently fine with this.

I never want to hear Republicans talk about respecting the military or anything ever again. If they do I'll point out that their president couldn't even be bothered to do baseline, basic duties like laying a wreath that are the lowest bar that just about every president, both Democrat and Republican, has done without issue.

And they're as silent on that topic as they are on the topic of dealing with their own white supremacist Steve King. It's really getting truly difficult for me to respect the Republican party as an institution or anyone who remains a member at this point. The party has abandoned its principles and truly become the party of Trump (not that Trump changed it, but he's the manifestation of decades of changes).

Edit: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/po...-memorial-day/

While not every president did it every year due to scheduling issues, they all still did something to commemorate the day. What's Trump doing? Probably watching Fox during all day "executive time" and tweeting. Because nobody actually knows what the fuck he's doing today because the man is a fraud.

"Complicit".

Just so we're clear, that was an intentional Nazi salute. They even bragged about how they got a black guy to do it. Hey, maybe of them is our next SCOTUS pick!
    Yes, easy Breccia, I'm on your side in general but that kid in the top right didn't look happy nor throwing it up, and I doubt it's 'complicity' and more 'peer pressure' because what're you going to do when your that outnumbered? Make a scene?

And yeah, maybe Trump will nominate one of them to SCOTUS.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Was about to come here to post this. Trump is truly a fraud who doesn't give a shit at all about our military. Truly a national disgrace, and the Republicans are apparently fine with this.

I never want to hear Republicans talk about respecting the military or anything ever again. If they do I'll point out that their president couldn't even be bothered to do baseline, basic duties like laying a wreath that are the lowest bar that just about every president, both Democrat and Republican, has done without issue.

And they're as silent on that topic as they are on the topic of dealing with their own white supremacist Steve King. It's really getting truly difficult for me to respect the Republican party as an institution or anyone who remains a member at this point. The party has abandoned its principles and truly become the party of Trump (not that Trump changed it, but he's the manifestation of decades of changes).

Edit: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/po...-memorial-day/

While not every president did it every year due to scheduling issues, they all still did something to commemorate the day. What's Trump doing? Probably watching Fox during all day "executive time" and tweeting. Because nobody actually knows what the fuck he's doing today because the man is a fraud.
    I could not agree more.

If the morally strong GOP leaders still in the elected body of government had any sack they would start talking about forming a new party, and quietly start recruiting people away. Give the entire governing body to the Dems for awhile. They fucked up and deserve a time out - 10 years ought to do it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or they'd just join the Democrats and be part of the Blue Dogs. Party swaps are actually not uncommon in most of the world.
    Well sure, if you want the easy, simple, right solution. Jeeez. /s

Seriously though, that's a great idea. It's just what they should do.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The French Army is trolling Trump for canceling the visit due to rain:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/french-ar...124429976.html

You just watch - Trump is gonna get all butt hurt and say something horrifically stupid about the French the World Wars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well the thing is, far too many people vote R or D for the individual politicians to matter.
    I hope my sarcasm was clear - apologies if it wasn't - but the party switch would be a simple and significant statement and change. It won't happen of course because people aren't that smart. I expect the GOP to spend the next 10-20 years losing more and more each election cycle and telling themselves "it can't get much worse, right?" each and every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The French Army is trolling Trump for canceling the visit due to rain
    Maybe they should have a parade. He'd have been there for that.

...whatever happened to that parade, by the way? I remember it like it was supposed to be yesterday. Did the refugees in the caravan ride it off to obscurity? I don't remember Trump canceling it. Seriously, what happened? Not sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    looks like Trump is going to get some fresh voters in 2020

[ IMG]https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2018/11/12/14/nazi-salute.png?w968[/IMG]
    Wanted to share the thoughts of the guy in the upper right corner:

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1062008915184050178

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Wanted to share the thoughts of the guy in the upper right corner:

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1062008915184050178
    imagine being the black kid at the school, absolute rats. someone will be doxxing the photographer soon enough thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    The Baltic countries have Slavs, but they are mostly descended from immigrants moved there by the Russian/Soviet government. The indigenous inhabitants of those countries speak Baltic (yeah, surprise!) and Finno-Ugric languages.
    Uhh... Well, yes. I am Latvian, I know that... My point was a sarcasm about Trump to whom all Slavs and places with maaaaybe similar names is one and the same.
    P.S.
    It is still funny when you consider that Hungarian and Finnish are actually relatively closely related, much more so than Finnish with any other Scandinavian one.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Won't somebody please think of the nazi children?
    This is what we deserve for turning the History Channel into a station for Pawnstars and American Pickers rather than the sanctuary of Ken Burn's lite documentaries on World War 2 like god intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    someone will be doxxing the photographer soon enough thankfully.
    I rather hope the photographer's name and/or story get out. I'd like his next prospective employer to know why he encouraged a group of underaged children to perform the Nazi salute at a school event.

The chart Trump won't tweet -