Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Can you maybe link one or two for me to see?

There's a mixture of print, cable, and online media there and has been for years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_press_corps there's plenty of cable folks, and if you break down the online/print section then my napkin math shows print journalists being a minority between the three.
    Thanks for sorting out that math. It was vital to my point (not).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    He's a journalist. I have a feeling you don't know anything about him, or journalism, judging by what else you've said here. Just that one of your idols hates him a lot.

Pretty much everyone in that room on his side of the podium defended him, so they must not hate him much at all.
    Thanks for sharing your opinion, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Centrist View Post
    You said most are "most are actual, print journalists", which both implies that print journalists make up the majority or at least a plurality (they don't) and that somehow online/cable journalists are inferior.

Still waiting on those links, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You said most are "most are actual, print journalists", which both implies that print journalists make up the majority or at least a plurality (they don't) and that somehow online/cable journalists are inferior.

Still waiting on those links, by the way.
    Ok then replace "most" with "many". Why are you arguing semantics? Who cares about the math?

I'm not linking you anything. You remaining ignorant to the truth is not a worry to me. You can think whatever you want, as people often do.

Why are people taking Ally so seriously? He was perma-banned for good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then replace "most" with "many". Why are you arguing semantics? Who cares about the math?
    So you went from "literally anyone alive" to "literally any journalist" to "most" to "many" but its all math, right?
    /s

You're making the assertion or choosing poor words. Don't get mad if you get corrected.

I'm not linking you anything. You remaining ignorant to the truth is not a worry to me. You can think whatever you want, as people often do.
    Makes assertion without evidence
    Is asked for evidence
    Refuses to supply evidence when asked and blames others for being ignorant

Cool story, bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There certainly could be.

The problem with your argument is that nothing Acosta did could be construed as "being an asshole". He was doing his job. That's it. His job does not include subservience to the will of the POTUS.
    Even if you do believe his behavior was assholish, there was nothing he did worthy of getting his press pass revoked.
    Putin khuliyo

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing your opinion, friend.
    No. This belief of conservatives that it's simply an opinion that they're wrong is part of why their whole breed needs to go away. Some people are wrong. You are wrong. This is a fact.

I haven't looked back at past few pages but I love KellyAnne Conway saying the tape was not doctored but just sped up. WTF?

She is so funny in how she needs to lie but her cover up is so horrible. You know the Alternative Facts and whatever else she has said.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

You don't seem to understand humor. At all. Which should be funny, but I actually find it sad. I pity you.
    Ok, so you make a dumbass argument and when someone points that out, it's a "joke"? That's just pathetic... don't make bad jokes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I'm saying Acosta is not a serious journalist. I thought that was obvious to literally everyone alive. Guess not.
    Trump is not a serious president, so he shouldn't get any respect.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    Willful ignorance at it's finest.
    No, someone with a working fucking brain not giving a shitstain of the internet, views or traffic. Mark Dice is part of the problem with the fake news of this world. Him along with Infowars, Paul Joseph Watson, Millennial Millie, Alex Jones, all of the people under that umbrella, and the other conspiracy theorists like QAnon, Styxhexenhammer666, H. A. Goodman, etc, are all the problem. Along with all of their idiotic followers. If that includes you, then yes, you are the problem. You seem to be gullible from your posting history and it isn't surprising that you are following Mark Dice.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm saying Acosta is not a serious journalist. I thought that was obvious to literally everyone alive. Guess not.
    I would consider him a journalist compared to whatever you probably use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    KellyAnne Conway saying the tape was not doctored but just sped up.
    "Alternative PhotoShop"

I can't believe people are still debating that. It was shown live.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, someone with a working fucking brain not giving a shitstain of the internet, views or traffic.
    If it was a clip from CNN using Fox News footage to show Trump being a shit stain I bet you'd be all over it. Like I said, willful ignorance.
    Mark Dice is part of the problem with the fake news of this world.
    Care to site when Mark Dice has been responsible for fake news? He's a conservative commentator and comedian...not a journalist and I don't think he claims himself to be one although I could be wrong. Besides, as I said before, he was using clips from CNN so your basically just sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending not to hear.
    Him along with Infowars, Paul Joseph Watson, Millennial Millie, Alex Jones, all of the people under that umbrella, and the other conspiracy theorists like QAnon, Styxhexenhammer666, H. A. Goodman, etc, are all the problem. Along with all of their idiotic followers. If that includes you, then yes, you are the problem. You seem to be gullible from your posting history and it isn't surprising that you are following Mark Dice.
    I don't follow any of these people and only know who about half of them are, sorry. Care to point to any gullibility in my post history or are you just projecting to cover for your willful ignorance?

If it was a clip from CNN using Fox News footage to show Trump being a shit stain I bet you'd be all over it. Like I said, willful ignorance.

Care to site when Mark Dice has been responsible for fake news? He's a conservative commentator and comedian...not a journalist and I don't think he claims himself to be one although I could be wrong. Besides, as I said before, he was using clips from CNN so your basically just sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending not to hear.

I don't follow any of these people and only know who about half of them are, sorry. Care to point to any gullibility in my post history or are you just projecting to cover for your willful ignorance?
    Read his book, The Resistance Manifesto, a book about the Illuminati and the New World Order conspiracy theories. Then he published another book called Illuminati: Facts and Fiction.

Or how bout when he posted videos about repealing the Bill of Rights "For Obama" to save him from the crimes he would have committed in office. Apparently those videos made it to Fox and Friends and the Washington Times.

Or how apparently the Super Bowl Halftime shows were elaborate rituals put on by the Illuminati?

I can cite more if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Alternative PhotoShop"

I can't believe people are still debating that. It was shown live.
    This is what makes the whole thing god damn bizarre. Even CNN is running articles about experts 'claiming' it was doctored. This is how far down the Orwellian rabbit hole we've gone: the administration says something happened, and now the people who have the real footage are bringing in experts to say if reality actually happened the way all of our recording devices show, or if the video released by that administration is the real reality.

It takes nothing short of a mental illness to be on the White House's side here.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Read his book, The Resistance Manifesto, a book about the Illuminati and the New World Order conspiracy theories. Then he published another book called Illuminati: Facts and Fiction.

Or how bout when he posted videos about repealing the Bill of Rights "For Obama" to save him from the crimes he would have committed in office. Apparently those videos made it to Fox and Friends and the Washington Times.

Or how apparently the Super Bowl Halftime shows were elaborate rituals put on by the Illuminati?

I can cite more if you want.
    That does sound pretty out there...does it mean the footage he used from CNN to show Acosta having a long history of being an asshat isn't real as well?

That does sound pretty out there...does it mean the footage he used from CNN to show Acosta having a long history of being an asshat isn't real as well?
    Wouldn't put it past him since he has been known for lying.

He didn't put any hands on this woman though... he was just being obnoxious and wouldn't shut up and sit down when his president told him to.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    He didn't put any hands on this woman though... he was just being obnoxious and wouldn't shut up and sit down when his president told him to.
    Good thing is you don't have to listen to the president, especially one as "smart" as Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866