Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Jaina is old enough to be his mom. Think she's in her 40s.
    I mean, I'm 30, so she's fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    I think they brought her to life (no pun intended) absolutely magnificently in that cinematic, the level of detail is absolutely mindblowing. I think they did her justice and then some, and I think it's safe to say plenty of the Horde fanbase did too at Blizzcon last year - just check out their reactions
    I think it loses a lot in the transition from cartoonish style to realistic style, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

We talk about that with guildies almost every day. In the Blizzcon making of the cinematic video they showed the guy they scanned for Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Looks like a freakish mutation of Matt Damon crossed with Brad Pitt.

He looks like your typical do no wrong light wielding character... Or arthas before the whole death Knight thing

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Timeline_(..._Visual_Guide)

its been the same since vanilla, expansions have ALWAYS been 1 year and anduins age in the novels also reflects this

10 in vanilla
    13 in the cata short story
    14 in tides of war which takes place at the end of cata
    15 in war crimes which takes place at the end of mists

vanilla 1 year
    tbc 1 year
    wrath 1 year
    cata 1 - 60 1 year
    cata 80 - 85 1 year
    mop 1 year
    wod 1 year
    legion 1 year

so in bfa hes either 18 or almost 18
    You're gonna have to add at least two years to that. Cataclysm 1-60 takes place 5 years after Vanilla 1-60. It's referenced several places, one of which is a Cataclysm Deadmines quest, saying "Five years ago..." before showing a group of adventurers killing VanCleef. https://wow.gamepedia.com/A_Vision_of_the_Past

Blizzard have unveiled their secret tactic to get people to reroll Alliance: A counter to Sylvanas's boobs. Will it be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I think they definitely aged him a bit more and took away the cute boy band look in the lost honor cinematic. Although only set a few weeks after the BFA cinematic - he looks a couple of years older here. Which is good because I felt he looked far too young in the cinematic
    Huh, I didn't notice until I saw them side by side. It's very, very subtle but his lips are more faded and you can clearly make out a hint of stubble on that chin. I agree that it looks better.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-11-13 at 12:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd complain about the epic thread necro, but I don't think a lot of people in this thread are thinking with their heads.

At least... not that head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavir View Post
    I was getting a Brad Pitt vibe from him when I first watched the trailer.
    haha You're not alone there. I got a younger Pitt vibe as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find him kinda weird to look at because he looks so much like me irl. Even down to the hair color.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I find him kinda weird to look at because he looks so much like me irl. Even down to the hair color.
    This is what happens when mothers keep telling their children they're beautiful. You end up with delusional people like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Meh, babyfaced still.

Once he's a man for real, as in more rugged looking, he'll be a LOOKER though! :d There's something Josh Hartnett-ish over his eyes, and I'm a sucker for Josh Hartnett ever since Lucky Number Slevin! He too is one of those guys that age like fine wine!

Lucky Number Slevin is my all-time favorite movie. If this thread does nothing else, I hope it convinces someone to watch it.

Stars: Josh Hartnett, Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, Sir Ben Kingsley, Stanley Tucci, Lucy Liu, and at least 1-2 others I'm forgetting.

It's a damn near perfect movie with so many twists that the 'ending' is like 30 minutes long.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Jaina is old enough to be his mom. Think she's in her 40s.
    According to WoWpedia

Jaina was born 3 years BDP, making her 36 years old by the time of the Blood War.(BfA)

You were close
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-11-13 at 01:50 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Lucky Number Slevin is my all-time favorite movie. If this thread does nothing else, I hope it convinces someone to watch it.

Stars: Josh Hartnett, Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis, Sir Ben Kingsley, Stanley Tucci, Lucy Liu, and at least 1-2 others I'm forgetting.

It's a damn near perfect movie with so many twists that the 'ending' is like 30 minutes long.
    Agreed.

Lucky Number Slevin will be a cult classic eventually, despite those moronic critics underrating it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the physical attraction to what are essentially cartoons. But that's just me I guess. Everyone does their own thing doesn't really bother me none. Well weebos and bronies maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not even remotely appealing to me at all. Just not into pretty men (much less someone who isn't even real).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong for a game to have some eye candy for the girls and gays.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I wouldnt say no.... to putting his decapitated skull on my shoulder armour HAHA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Nothing wrong for a game to have some eye candy for the girls and gays.
    you implying I'm gay for appreciating a objectively attractive man.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    He's got a boy band look to him. Not sure if I like it, but he matches his MoCap actor very well.
    Until that behind the scenes stuff, I thought he's just Charlie Heaton in 90's hair! I mean, look at this:

From some angles, he's more Anduin than Anduin.