Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    You get a kdrive almost immediately though. So you can ride in style
    You get a plain k-drive that can't be customized though. You have to do tricks and races for the vent kids in order to earn standing and buy parts to make your own so you can customize it and equip mods on it.

So much to do in Fortuna. I haven't even tried hunting yet, nor found any of the caves.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You get a plain k-drive that can't be customized though. You have to do tricks and races for the vent kids in order to earn standing and buy parts to make your own so you can customize it and equip mods on it.

So much to do in Fortuna. I haven't even tried hunting yet, nor found any of the caves.
    Hunting is pretty fun, though not too well explained when you first do it.

Exploring has been found, I've only seen 4 of the 30 caves.
    Found an underground area in the Temple of Profit too, which was neat.

I found a cave. Got lost then had a hard time getting out lol

So, Im pretty new to reps. Is there a limit on how much I can earn a day or just a limit on how much I get from trading in items? And the vent kids, is that rep a 1:1 for tricks or something lower?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile console main here is just now trying to kill eidolons(i really wish they would nerf the rep required to get new amps..or at least let us guild at rank 2 of there rep)..being stuck with a mote amp makes it so hard to find a group and it takes sooooooo many cores to even try to rank up...which you get a ton of from the eidolons.

Buut first one down 4 to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Meanwhile console main here is just now trying to kill eidolons(i really wish they would nerf the rep required to get new amps..or at least let us guild at rank 2 of there rep)..being stuck with a mote amp makes it so hard to find a group and it takes sooooooo many cores to even try to rank up...which you get a ton of from the eidolons.

Buut first one down 4 to go.
    All that Quills nonsense and rep misery w/Plains is a huge part of what burned me the **** out on Warframe.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Tried 12 bounties today, couldnt finish a single one. The host leaves, or the guy with Zimbabwe internet gets the host, and crashes, or just simply the system shits itself; Host migration happens, and the bounty breaks. Literally unplayable.

Hope they get some stability soon. Just crashed the entire game after a capture.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always solo bounties cause they always broken when host dcs.

And yeah, Helios scan is bugged as many reported on the forum.

Any idea how to kill the orbs? Either the profit or the exploit orb.

As it turns out, found something saying Zaw swords may actually be really good. I may be on cetus for awhile now. Darn.

The Pearl area makes farming ventkids standing a joke, pretty much a unlimited grind circle.

As it turns out, found something saying Zaw swords may actually be really good. I may be on cetus for awhile now. Darn.
    Anything you can customize can be pretty good, since you can make the ideal weapon for a meta build.

Ditch all your crit and melee speed for damage and status, make a condition overload build utilizing Primed Fury.

--------------

I've currently got a Kitgun with a base of 32% right now, enjoying it quite a bit.
    Primed Crit chance and primed crit damage, tis beautiful.

Fun fact: I suck at the k-drive.

No idea what I'm doing wrong. I swear grinding rails was easier yesterday. Did they change something in the patch?

Fun fact: I suck at the k-drive.

No idea what I'm doing wrong. I swear grinding rails was easier yesterday. Did they change something in the patch?
    I'm not good with the rail grinds either so I just do a ton of space bars and right clicks. Wish they would actually tell you how to do shit in this game. Didn't even know about the debt bond guy until I wiki'd the bonds to find a better source than the bounties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you have to read the entirety of the patch notes for all the stuff. It's a bit annoying tbh.

I ended up finding him from checking all the orange marks on the Fortuna map.
    Helped friends with it who didn't think to check their map and face palmed when they realized they missed him.

---

Side note: Ticker is awesome. He's great.

---

Also reached Rank 26. My mind went blank and didn't realize I needed to Gild and re-level Zaws/Amps in order to earn mastery. So I just did that today.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I always solo bounties cause they always broken when host dcs.

And yeah, Helios scan is bugged as many reported on the forum.

Any idea how to kill the orbs? Either the profit or the exploit orb.
    Helios works only if you have normal Scanners in your consumable wheel, it seems. Had to buy a shitton for him to start scanning again, he seems to not care anymore about Synthesis Scanners. Broken or intended, not sure.
    And you have to be on the Orb Vallis Excavators if you want to scan them.

Big spiders cannot be killed yet. Will likely come in an incoming patch -inb4 "you have to destroy its legs using your K-Drive first".

So, Im pretty new to reps. Is there a limit on how much I can earn a day or just a limit on how much I get from trading in items? And the vent kids, is that rep a 1:1 for tricks or something lower?
    You can earn (MR+1)x1000 Ranking per day, I think. You can see your "daily cap" either in your profile or when you right click on a Fortuna bounty.

Ventkids rep is 1/4th of your points. And you can't do more than 3000 points per "combo" (so 750 standing max)

Anyone know if you can watch multiple twitch streams at once for multiple rewards? So sick of having a streamer going for 6 hours only to get 5 fireworks and 7,500 credits. Need those free rivens that supposedly drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Helios works only if you have normal Scanners in your consumable wheel, it seems. Had to buy a shitton for him to start scanning again, he seems to not care anymore about Synthesis Scanners. Broken or intended, not sure.
    And you have to be on the Orb Vallis Excavators if you want to scan them.
    My synthesis scanners seem to be working fine on Helios, he was scanning wildly in Orb Vallis.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Anyone know if you can watch multiple twitch streams at once for multiple rewards? So sick of having a streamer going for 6 hours only to get 5 fireworks and 7,500 credits. Need those free rivens that supposedly drop.
    No, it used to be possible, but was fixed to only document the last stream opened.
    So only one at a time.

Any tips for a new player?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Any tips for a new player?
    Work on unlocking the entire atlas, do the quests as you get them. Don't spend Plat on anything other then Weapon/Warframe Slots. Several of the planet bosses drop all parts of a frame, if you want to try it farm them up.
    When a weapon/frame gets to level 30 level up a new one (this is how you gain 'Mastery' ranks, its the combined xp of everything you ever leveled)
    The wiki has tons of information if your stuck on something.

And ofcourse have fun
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death