Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by intheflame View Post
    no i mean after the patch, the patch is named rise of azshara.

and in the interview it was stated that its not just a turn or phrase so i think its maybe the start to something more with herü
    .. they said in the same interview that the entire zone wont be underwater.

Rise.

Not just a turn of phrase.

Literally rising from the depths.

Not rocket surgery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    just as Deathwing wasn't.
    ... Deathwing is in WC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    ... Deathwing is in WC2.
    Yeah, I've tunnel visioned onto WC3 and it slipped my mind that Deathwing actually did feature in WC2. Still, not the case with Azshara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If you look at the context, he's talking about Naz'Jatar physically rising from the sea floor.
    This.

I wish they did some connection to the zone Azshara but that won't happen cause it's a part of the Cata-zones - but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    Aszhara is IMO going the way of Kil'Jaeden and being offed in this xpacs version of Tomb of Sargeras.
    I think we will get this. 30 seconds in trailer + bossfight. We won't get any more lore in this zone, just Sentinax farming for mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I wouldn't say three shitty zones, I quite liked them, which is why Argus not being it's own thing is really disappointing.
    This. I hate when they rush with lore just to have "epic ending". Argus, Naz'jatar, Kul'tiras and Zandalar should have been their own expansions. I imagine how we will get K'aresh as only one zone in next expansion.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see her being as Gul'Dan was in in WoD. Brief encounter in BfA then return in a more prominent role in a future expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    See more of her...as in...no clothes..or what??
    I've always wanted to see naga tits...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I can see her being as Gul'Dan was in in WoD. Brief encounter in BfA then return in a more prominent role in a future expansion.
    I'm hoping so too. She's way too important and powerful to just be dealt with in one patch.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Yeah, I've tunnel visioned onto WC3 and it slipped my mind that Deathwing actually did feature in WC2. Still, not the case with Azshara.
    Azshara was heavily hinted at through Lady Vash'j and the Nagas in TFT

It's a shame we have to kill her. With all the "morally grey" shit going on, she could have had a larger role in the story.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

5+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it, there is not much to her. She is a megalomaniac and was never nuanced or interesting. She was just hyped up because Blizzard had better villains, while keeping her in the background for a very long time and making her appear mysterious.

Deleted
    They will waste her potential. Simple as they wasted and waste the potential of most of their characters, hero or villain or anything in between. The story will continue to being shit as long as Blizzard won't hire proper writers who love the world and game and aren't incompetency incarnate.

Deleted
    My guess: She plans to rise the sea level

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    Azshara was heavily hinted at through Lady Vash'j and the Nagas in TFT
    I don't think Azshara was even a named character at the time TFT released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

If Azshara is the one to open up Naz'jatar, she is so incredible stupid it isn't even funny. Average level of legion demon screaming my death means nothing mortal your world will burn stupid if not kobold you not take candle stupid.

It's likely the patch will only be a setback for her. Blizzard has regretted killing off big villains too quickly before and they have not hesitated giving others multiple raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's likely the patch will only be a setback for her. Blizzard has regretted killing off big villains too quickly before and they have not hesitated giving others multiple raids.
    Considering BfA "stellar" storyline I wouldn't have been surprised if Azshara had been killed in a questline.

what could it mean

The patch name "Rise of Azshara" is not just a turn of phrase
    It means they already have a cutscene where she literally stands up or lifts herself with a landmass that is going to be the appropriate questing area.

I don't think Azshara was even a named character at the time TFT released.
    If I remember correctly, Maeiv comment on a statue of her.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I wouldn't say three shitty zones, I quite liked them, which is why Argus not being it's own thing is really disappointing.
    They got old very fast, especially the constant "We must strike before the Legion fortifies this area!" despite previously having 25k years to do so. Nope, it's just demons wandering around outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    If I remember correctly, Maeiv comment on a statue of her.
    She has. Azshara was mentioned and her story was basically summed up in two sentences back in the day.

The patch name "Rise of Azshara" is not just a turn of phrase

from the interview, that we will see azshara rising and bexoming something motr?
    From what i've read it sounds like she raised nazjatar on purpose. We still don't know exactly what happens in the shrine of storms or why it could need to be raised, but we have a quote from xal'atath for 8.1 that implies she has a reason to do so.
    Know that you did help to stop those paltry invasions -- and by that, we have now opened the door for something bigger from Nazjatar.
    I really hope they don't throw azshara away in one patch :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If Azshara is the one to open up Naz'jatar, she is so incredible stupid it isn't even funny. Average level of legion demon screaming my death means nothing mortal your world will burn stupid if not kobold you not take candle stupid.
    I don't see why removing all your defense and exposing yourself to attack is stupid. Could you elaborate ?