Deleted

Blizzard is biased towards humans and human potential is clear.

Unknown why they are so biased. But when you think about it and realize humans excel so much at everything. (arcane, holy, frost magic) and the only excuse for this is because humans aren't immortal so they are more strong willed than elves who are immortal and live a very young life.

So what about all the other races that aren't immortal or grow a thousand years old like Orcs, Trolls, Dwarves, Gnomes, etc. Where is their potential?

It's just so fucking god damn stupid that the best priest out there is Anduin, best mage is khadgar and Jaina, best warlock atm is that one fel dude that's the leader of the black harvest. Best paladin is Turalyon.

It's all just humans. Wouldn't be surprised if suddenly Kul tiran shamans and druids creeped up on the other races with their power level succeeding Orcish shamanism or Night Elven druidism.

Even on dating hot elven babes humans exceed lol.

Blizzard you're so god damn boring and awful that you can't write other races.

nerd alert

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-13 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    nerd alert
    I mean we're all nerds here if you're visiting this sub? Dumb comment man.

Reminder that most Forsaken are also Human albeit Undead.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromagar View Post
    Unknown why they are so biased. But when you think about it and realize humans excel so much at everything. (arcane, holy, frost magic) and the only excuse for this is because humans aren't immortal so they are more strong willed than elves who are immortal and live a very young life.

So what about all the other races that aren't immortal or grow a thousand years old like Orcs, Trolls, Dwarves, Gnomes, etc. Where is their potential?

It's just so fucking god damn stupid that the best priest out there is Anduin, best mage is khadgar and Jaina, best warlock atm is that one fel dude that's the leader of the black harvest. Best paladin is Turalyon.

It's all just humans. Wouldn't be surprised if suddenly Kul tiran shamans and druids creeped up on the other races with their power level succeeding Orcish shamanism or Night Elven druidism.

I'd like to ask a simplier question - why the hell the banner of the Alliance is the banner of Stormwind? Cause the Alliance consists of Stormwind humans and the rest people,we don't mention?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    I'd like to ask a simplier question - why the hell the banner of the Alliance is the banner of Stormwind? Cause the Alliance consists of Stormwind humans and the rest people,we don't mention?
    I think they're both inspired by another earlier kingdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Blizzard is biased towards humans, towards the Horde, towards the Alliance, towards the Old Gods... hell! even towards the Martians. Everyone is a victim and a underdog of the big bad Blizzard over here

5+ Year Old Account
    Orcish no, night elven ofc, just like the tauren have exceeded the night elves in nature affinity. And the Zandalari trolls too. Human potential outdoes everything on the Alliance the horde pandering still blows it out of the water. Human potential is actually augmented to mary sue levels of invincibility when they are undead which is why the Forsaken have never lost a single fucking fight ever, even when their opponents can literally vapourise entire legions of scourge and demons with their light bombs and shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    Blizzard is biased towards humans, towards the Horde
    Fixed that for you. They actually want you to believe what the Horde does is justified but what the BUrning Legion does is absolute pinnacle of evil. They are fucking retarded.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs are much stronger physically than Humans.

Trolls have incredible natural regeneration.

Dwarves live much longer than Humans and are arguably the best craftsmen on Azeroth.

Gnomes live much longer than Humans and are arguably the best mechanics/inventors on Azeroth

etc.

Their "human potential" is only in the light and arcane based magic (including fire/frost that are generated by arcane energy, which is completely different communing with the elements like Shaman do, Orcs are clearly ahead on that one), they are behind on everything else... Stop looking for a bias where none exists, every race has a thing they excel at.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Man, I see a lot of assumptions and no actual proof. Who the hell said that Turalyon was the best paladin, or Kanrethad the best warlock? Hell, it's confirmed that Kanrethad isn't the best warlock because your warlock character is stronger than him. Also, Velen tutored Anduin so it's very likely that Velen is a stronger priest than Anduin. The only one you're right about is Jaina, and she's basically the poster child of WoW mages.

It's cute that you also left out warrior, of whom the strongest is likely Saurfang. Or hunter, which undoubtedly goes to Rexxar. Or rogue, to likely Garona. Or shaman, who is likely either Thrall or Magatha. Or druid, Malfurion. Or monk, Chen.

In fact, that makes three and likely four classes of which orcs are the strongest, compared to at best two or three humans. Orcs and tauren are also confirmed to be naturally much more physically powerful than the average human.

Get the fuck out of your echo chamber.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost certain that one writer comes up with a cool race and backstory. They use that to set it up.
    Then another writer comes in and shits on it. That seems to be the cycle atm.

It's like poor power scaling in an anime. Literally every race on Azeroth should be devouring humans like gnome kebabs, but Blizz has to make the humans strong enough to have any amount of edge. They're a 'jack of all trades, but a master of none' race, yet Blizzard constantly shows the opposite.

Gnomes and Goblins out tech them, Orcs Dwarves and Draenei fight better/or are stronger, NEs and Forsaken are superior rogues/guerrilla warriors, Trolls and Tauren are far more connected to nature/mystics, Pandaren outdo them in hand to hand combat and wisdom/morality, and VEs HEs BEs and NB all outdo them in magic.

And yet they're still here and OP as hell, despite contributing less to the world than Gnomes and being an overall net negative to Azeroth's ecosystem. Thanks.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

The story is directed and written primarily by human men; so they get to star in the story and hook up with all the hot elf women too.

Alliance side, 90% of the story is about humans [ insert that meme with the Alliance leadership ], the rest is how much the other races suck in comparison to humans. It's not that much better on the Horde side either. Nathanos is a super duper powerful undead human that steals the spotlight. And if it's not about him, then it's about his hot elf girlfriend and how unstoppable and awesome they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The biggest example of human potential is obvious Nathanos

Also the Black Harvest has no leader other than the player Warlock. Ritssyn was the most ambitious one but not necessarily the most powerful one, he was afraid of Zinnin. If the player actually left the spot back open, Ritssyn probably would replace him.
    Probably meant Kanrethad having risen to power in the first place out of a pretty diverse field.

Well yeah... written by humans for humans. Everybody wants a hot elf / big tiddy goth gf.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Azshara >>>> Jaina or Khadgar

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenNPC View Post
    Fixed that for you. They actually want you to believe what the Horde does is justified but what the BUrning Legion does is absolute pinnacle of evil. They are fucking retarded.
    Ehhh... no. In Chronicles is stated the reasons behind the Burning Crusade of Sargeras. Is up to you if you believe if is good or evil. We don't know the reasons behind Sylvanas actions. Is up to you if you want to wait or call retard the writters because you don't know the full plot, and haven't the pacience to wait it. They don't want you believe anything, is up to you. Hence the "morally gray" tag.

And where am I say the Horde is evil or good in my post? My critic was against the constant winning of people around here, and guess what, you prove me right

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    Blizzard is biased towards humans, towards the Horde, towards the Alliance, towards the Old Gods... hell! even towards the Martians. Everyone is a victim and a underdog of the big bad Blizzard over here
    well this can be extrapolated to society as a whole nowadays lol.

Deleted
    Supported by High Elf fanatics who want to be lapdogs and bitches of their human overlords.