Deleted

rogue or warrior bros, pvp or pve server?

man this is pretty sad actually since a rogue is really op and not playing him on a pvp server for open world gank potential is a genuine waste of potential however knowing this games community every zone will be 70% horde anyway so what should i do? and warrior leveling being shit where the end game only matters its a mandatory decision to play him on a pve server however if you have 2 characters split on 2 servers it bad gold wise

what do?

Deleted
    Depends how much time you have on your hands imo.. If you have limited playtime i'd suggest going on a PvE server. If you wanted to roll a rogue just for ganking, then yea, not much sense going PvE then.. You could also just go all out and not care how long it'll take to get to 60 and go rogue on a PvP realm

Pick a server, turn on Warmode. There ya go.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    Pick a server, turn on Warmode. There ya go.
    This is vanilla not retail.

Deleted
    Play what you want to play where you want to play it. Screw everything else.

I'm going alliance warrior on a PvP realm. Levelling as a Warrior isn't that bad once you get a hang of how to level efficiently with them.