Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Yeah you're right. Let's ban private security. No need for bouncers, college security, or mall cops. Let's just have people keep a police officer on retainer.

Also, how is "private security for a nightclub" not a specific purpose?
    Security in most states are only allowed to carry firearms if they are for armored cars. There's court precedence for it. So security at a club is not a specific purpose in terms of this. Specific purpose doesn't mean "I need it for this specific purpose" it means that the purposes are previously specified.

If there was time for people to sit and yell "he's security" there was time for him to drop the gun and he didn't because he thought he was also a cop.

Hopefully, the officer who fired is held properly responsible for his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    You know how to change this?

Arrest the cop. Trial him for a murder. Fry him on a chair.
    You know how to change this? Drop your gun when in a gun situation and the real service for that arrives and tells you to do so.

You ever see people leaving a hostage situation or a school shooting? You leave with your hands up so they know you're not the shooter.

Just saying that in normal countries….

A)What appears to me as a bar brawl (customer returns with a gun) would have ended with a fist fight, but let's pass with the NRA/Edgelord delusion that touching the cold metal of your big manly Glock remove all inebriation.

B)The cop shooting an innocent third party would instantly lose his job

C)Heck, the cop shooting someone over who started a bar brawl would lose his job (because, again, in a normal country, people who have the brain power to start fights into bars usually don't have 15 different guns to prove how tough they are)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    You know how to change this? Drop your gun when in a gun situation and the real service for that arrives and tells you to do so.

You ever see people leaving a hostage situation or a school shooting? You leave with your hands up so they know you're not the shooter.
    He was fracking holding at gunpoint the culprit.

Shoot first and never be atone for their actions. Good ol America failing yet again.

Deleted
    a good guy with a gun should have shot the cops who were the bad guys with guns.

Deleted
    These kinds of cops comes from living in a world where everyone has a gun. Everyone in America that is in favor of having a gun are responsible for these situations happening. Not that any of you would accept that, but it's true.

Oh well, regardless, my hate for America keeps getting justified everyday by shit like this, so keep it coming I suppose *laugh in european*

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

A)What appears to me as a bar brawl (customer returns with a gun) would have ended with a fist fight, but let's pass with the NRA/Edgelord delusion that touching the cold metal of your big manly Glock remove all inebriation.

C)Heck, the cop shooting someone over who started a bar brawl would lose his job (because, again, in a normal country, people who have the brain power to start fights into bars usually don't have 15 different guns to prove how tough they are)

- - - Updated - - -

Was the guy with the gun armed? If not he could easily have lowered the weapon and let the cop take over. Instead he thought he was a cop. But hey it's a chance to bash cops so of course you're in here.

Was the guy with the gun armed? If not he could easily have lowered the weapon and let the cop take over. Instead he thought he was a cop. But hey it's a chance to bash cops so of course you're in here.
    Maybe cops shouldn't be shooting innocent people... just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sherenei View Post
    Just so you guys can see the difference:

Some policemen had to shoot their guns to the air a few times some days ago here in Spain because some football (soccer) jackasses were about to jump on them (They were like 70 against 3 or 4 cops). They have been on all the news over here in a public disclosure of what happened, because them shooting at all is that big of a deal.

Then you've got whatever you've got on the USA...
    Yeah there USA where people will shoot a cop who doesn't act first. And if 70 people were about to charge them, damn right they should be fine shooting their guns in the air. The fact that that's even in question is a testament to the insanity of other countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe cops shouldn't be shooting innocent people... just a thought.
    He had no idea that he was innocent. Maybe you should stop defending people who don't follow orders. But hey another person who wants to bash cops and not actually look at the situation. Funny thing is if the guy turned out to not be security then let someone die because of it I'm sure you'd be all over that. Then again it'd never make the news because it would have been a black guy killing someone.

I'm sure you would say that if he was a MAGAboy.

I'm sure you would say that if he was a MAGAboy.
    I 100% would but hey you only know how to resort to your typical routes that aren't even remotely accurate. Stay trashy.

Yeah there USA where people will shoot a cop who doesn't act first. And if 70 people were about to charge them, damn right they should be fine shooting their guns in the air. The fact that that's even in question is a testament to the insanity of other countries.

- - - Updated - - -

He had no idea that he was innocent. Maybe you should stop defending people who don't follow orders. But hey another person who wants to bash cops and not actually look at the situation. Funny thing is if the guy turned out to not be security then let someone die because of it I'm sure you'd be all over that. Then again it'd never make the news because it would have been a black guy killing someone.
    I know you are way too woke and way too intelligent to understand that, but other people have drunk people and SOMEHOW manage to deal with them WITHOUT SHOOTING THE WRONG PERSON.

No, if he thought he was a cop he would have shot the suspect 20 times and walked away from the scene without being arrested.

Instead he was silly enough to take the suspect alive....

Damn how could he have been so foolish.

/S

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So terrible it needed to be said twice!
    Obvious a glitch in his NPC code. (using the right's new buzzword for giggles)

Quote Originally Posted by sherenei View Post
    For real you can't see that the problem here is that over there the norm is to have and shoot your gun?

The cops in your country shoot first and ask later because they assume everyone does that, its just plain fear of being killed that makes them shoot, that's what is fucked up, policemen being afraid of getting shot in every single situation that arises.
    Please note here that he is not even feeling remotely wrong that the police shot the wrong person...alll this while play pretending that the heroes begging on their knees the police to shoot the scary minorities would be the one ''protecting'' them in case of ''tyranny''.

''Police have big gun that make boom noise. Police right, kauze their job is for me to make big holes in people that make me afraid''

- - - Updated - - -

But, he was innocent, that's the point. The cop shot an innocent man, whether he knew, or not. If you don't know what you are shooting at, then don't fire. It's not about bashing all cops, it's about making sure cops are doing their fucking jobs properly.

I look forward to the transparent and independent investigation that is not performed with bias. We both know that is not going to happen.

And yes, cops should stop shooting innocent people.

- - - Updated - - -

How did the cop know that it was a bouncer holding a gun on a culprit, and not a culprit holding a gun on an innocent? As far as I know the bouncer wasn't wearing any kind of identifying clothing.

As far as the cop losing his job, it could happen, after an investigation of the available facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    When retards train bigger retards.
    The bar must be tragically low for this job.
    It is when there are undoubtedly people like @Katchii in the profession.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Hopefully, the officer who fired is held properly responsible for his actions.
    haha, you must be new to this.

No he wont.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death