Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And this makes absolutely 0 sense, since she was pissed in her own thoughts that she had been named warchief. The one who urged Vol'jin to name her warchief was a very powerful death entity as far as we know, far beyond the powers of the loa.
    This. While she adapted well (relatively-speaking) she was initially outraged because the spotlight on the Warchief meant she had to work twice as hard to pursue her usual dirty deeds, whereas she could do so with more impunity with the Warchief's attention often directed elsewhere.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Maybe she went all out malkavian ?
    "I hate idea of being warchief....i will manipulate vol'jin into making giving me that position !"

Also we all know who is that powerful death entity its Nega-Mudmug from another dimension
    Sylvanas always struck me as a Lasombra.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So far it is indicated to be a deity of death so Azshara is very unlikely as well, not to mention I doubt Azshara had such powers to begin with.
    And the only one I can think of is Helya. She still has her deal with Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    My feeling is after she failed to enslave Eyir and the Val'kyr of Stormheim - Sylvanas had to find another way to live forever, and that now we know that Helya isn't dead - it seems obvious that Helya was an agent of N'zoth and Sylvanas is doing his bidding in return for the promise of eternal life, the same sort of bargain he struck with Azshara - I wonder if we will see Sylvanas and Azshara interact with each other, if we do - I'd be 100% certain Sylvanas is an agent of N'zoth just as Azshara is. Perhaps Azshara reveals to us in her dying breath we had been deceived by who the dark lady truly is.
    Weren't the Naga in Kvaldir at war though? We saw them fight each other in Cataclysm. I doubt then that both Azshara and Helya are servants of N'Zoth.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Weren't the Naga in Kvaldir at war though? We saw them fight each other in Cataclysm. I doubt then that both Azshara and Helya are servants of N'Zoth.
    We can't say that just because they fight each other. Old God forces may just do what the Old God forces did in times past, fight among themselves all the time. It's not like the Old Gods themselves care any, if Xal'atath is anything to go by they lead their servants to their deaths quite happily.
    If you do the Hyjal quests and give the Old God speech at the end (to break up the peace between the TH and the Ogres) everyone agrees happily when you tell them 'unity' is stupid and not the Old God way and they should instead fight among each other, as the Old Gods have taught them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Ahhh, this will be glorious to see, if only for the amount of REEE it will generate from her fanbase.

I'm mostly curious about how long it will take for her to betray Gallywix, setting the final horde leader against her.

And not that long, when gallywix realizes her war isn't gaining him profits from just bloodshed instead of him getting to profit from the azerite.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

And not that long, when gallywix realizes her war isn't gaining him profits from just bloodshed instead of him getting to profit from the azerite.
    I think the fact you made this means you're suffering alot more than the Sylvanas fans that hound your every step. Watch out, they're in this very thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I think the fact you made this means you're suffering alot more than the Sylvanas fans that hound your every step. Watch out, they're in this very thread!
    well, of course they are, thats why I put it up here.
    Though I couldn't even really be bothered with photoshop, just used ms paint. Gives an idea how little I think of such fans.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-11-14 at 12:53 AM.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    well, of course they are, thats why I put it up here.
    Though I couldn't even really be bothered with photoshop, just used ms paint. Gives an idea how little I think of such fans.
    I'm sure you've shattered the fragile delusions the keep them away from masculine orcish honor and in no way just encouraged the posting which obviously angers you so, so much.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-11-14 at 01:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Yeah, that was very rude of her. Come on, bitch, you let Baine sit around in the troll throne room but you make your #1 Henchman take a cab. I can see why Putress joined the Legion with this kind of treatment.
    To be fair, Valtrois can probably just portal everyone involved.

Still, having Sylvanas ditch you to speak to her new friend the obviously-up-to-no-good Azshara plant on her incredibly evil looking ship is so over the top that I can't help there's a bit of self-awareness going on from Blizzard here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And the only one I can think of is Helya. She still has her deal with Sylvanas.
    Unlikely, at least for that reason. Vol'jin died (and named Sylvanas WC) before Sylvanas struck a deal with Helya.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    The second is Baine, who finally decided not to stand with Sylvanas after seeing what she is doing with Derek Proudmoore.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288576/...scene-spoilers
    Baina: "Sylvanas raises people from death?? Why am I just now learning of this, SYLVANASSSSS... you got some xplaining to do!"
    like wtf you dumb cow...

Now a new cutscene shows a third dissident group that starts questioning Sylvanas' methods, such as Rexxar and Valtrois in the cutscene below, which is a bit surprising but at the same time not surprising at all.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288594/...scene-spoilers
    but they also say this
    Rexxar: ...but we can follow the Warchief's plan for now. One guilty human out is worth the lives that will be spared.
    Valtrois: I still have an uneasiness, Rexxar. I advise caution in doing as one is told, when it is against their better judgment.
    Valtrois: However, in this case, you may be correct in it bringing more good than harm.
    Valtrois is however upset later about the undead of unwilling people, as all people would be when seeing it for the first time, but she doesn't push it. She also forgets that the Nightborne resistance also used a bunch of withered to bolster their forces.

So the Horde starts moving against Sylvanas leadership, and they are also trying to discover what was behind Vol'jin's (nonsense) vision that recommended him to name Sylvanas his sucessor.
    None have done anything at all, except for Saurfang and Zappy. Vol'jin's "nonsense" vision wasn't nonsense at the time and it's clear that they changed that recently because of the backlash from her being warchief.

I also wonder until when will Lor'themar remain neutral in this issue, because clearly he should be next to position himself in relation to all this controversy. His new model also suggests he will have a big role to play in the next patches and in all this horde chessboard game.
    No one picks a side is coming out of this expansion looking like a hero. Sylvanas has the tag of being dishonorable, but Saurfang and Zappy will forever be traitors now, even if they win, it'll never sit well with Horde players.
    The best thing for Lor'themar to do is stay neutral on the subject, just like he did for the most part of MoP(he went after LeiShen while Baine and Voljin were rebelling. I'd love for him at the end to be the one who holds the Horde together and be named the new Warchief. He hasn't done anything dishonorable and so far is not a traitor.
    With the Alliance helping Saurfang against Sylvanas, and her own people starting questioning her methods, i wonder where this will lead?
    With the Horde players for ever pissed that Blizzards keeps doing this bullshit to their faction and not the Alliance.

My bet is that she is too famous and will be too important against the void to be killed off easily. She will probably become the illidan anti-hero figure of the next expansion?
    More like Kerrigan though. Illidan's redemption was forced onto the players and wasn't received very well, they saved themselves by making Illidan be the one to tell Xera off, but I don't think they'll go that path of forcing Sylvanas redemption on us, just making her a character someone who is above the faction conflict, but maybe still have Genn/Tyrande chasing after her in space.

I think she'll have either a tragic fate, but a fate that is badass or that she'll in the end be cleansed by the Light and ascend to some kind of Elven angel/god and no longer have the evil taint of death on her, once this is all over.

5+ Year Old Account
    I can only hope Afrasiabi's statement about Sylvanas not being killed off is the same bullshit lie he told night elf players about who was responsible for Teldrassil and why.

'We don't know who did it guise, totally wasn't the Horde'

I would LOVE it if Blizzard lies to these fucking forsaken incels and reveals the cinematic of her melting into a puddle of tentacles after an old god rips her soul out of her corpse and destroys it in a cinematic. AND we get to fight the aberration she was turned into as a raid boss.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems End Time is coming to bear. Tyrande first, now Sylvanas. I wonder how Baine and Jaina will turn out.

Deleted
    I think she will be some sort of Sarah Kerrigan.

Blizz can't leave her WC, and Blizz can't kill her.

Lets be honest people would riot, LoL I know I would be pissed off.

"what joy is there in this curse" , se was ruthless from the beginning, and all that, but never straight up Evil MUHAHAHAA, and know aparently she caused Wrathgate

In my opinion, they are destroying her in some sort of a way. In the Cinematic she was tottaly like, We are Horde , all together! ( out of her char mind you, but still better than MUHAHAAH rescue lady Ashvain )

Yes, she needs to be, well, on the edge of morality ? What bothers me is the Blight, cose it is overused, only weapon they/she has is the blight. Getting so overused, and I do agree, like an alt ( T warrior ) or my main Belf DK, i dont like useing to much of that shit in the story.

In my opinion they made a mes out of her.

Yes , rasing one alliance prince to kill the family is, well, maniacal but i am ok with tha plan and everything. But lats did not forget, how its done, ... it is to much Disney Cartoon Evil.

And She is a BANSHEE, so, ya , she can manipulate and control other peoples minds m no surprise there. Forsaken, sometimes have free will, sometimes not.

In the end, * spoiler * Knifu will be With her, and she will be a , agent of something LOL Darkness, death? And become morally gray or some this. I would not be surprised that they fuse KNIFU and HER togather into ONE char , and BAM , a new UNDEADVOIDOLDGODELFBANSHEE is born to combat the Void and the Light.

Calling it now FUSION Knifu and Sylve into one char, that will be how I said, on the Neutral Chaotic side.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, do prisons make any fucking sense in that game? I mean who didn't break out once so far? Get's kinda boring to be honest.

Deleted
    Me thinks that it would be cool to see someone else as a Warchief and Sylvanas downgraded to independent NPC anti hero. me thinks also she's on a path to become new Lich King.

The scene where Sylvanas shows up on her ship full of skulls and blight and bails with Ashvane while Rexxar and Valtrois go "Gee, is she evil, hmmmmm..." legit had me laughing my ass off. I'll miss her when she bites the big one.
    Yeah that amused me too. Especially how she just sails off without them. xD
    Let my cries chill the living...

10+ Year Old Account
    The scene where Sylvanas shows up on her ship full of skulls and blight and bails with Ashvane while Rexxar and Valtrois go "Gee, is she evil, hmmmmm..." legit had me laughing my ass off. I'll miss her when she bites the big one.
    Are we the baddies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    To be fair, Valtrois can probably just portal everyone involved.

Still, having Sylvanas ditch you to speak to her new friend the obviously-up-to-no-good Azshara plant on her incredibly evil looking ship is so over the top that I can't help there's a bit of self-awareness going on from Blizzard here.
    Going full self-parody would be their best bet now. Have Ashvane and Gallywix team up to create the B-Light Corporation and smuggle plague into Alliance cities under the guise of cheap, mass-produced candy bars.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.