Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    Yet no Kul'Tiras Paladins, even though we see several users of the Light while leveling.
    Do we? I don't remember any off hand. Were they priests, which KT have, or did you see actual paladins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Established huh? So do we need to have another discussion on high elves? Cause pulling void elves from thin air seemed fair.
    Somehow high elves are always pulled into the discussion huh?

I think the Alliance receiving void elves was poorly thought out. The high elves made significantly more sense and the void elves could have simply been an allied race with a different story for the Horde. Both factions have identical looking pandaren, why can't they have identical looking elves (minus the eyes)? Since we can't remove the void elves from the Alliance atm I think waiting a while to add the high elves would make sense. Then if they do give the Alliance high elves they can give the Horde some ogres

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Completely retarded.

edit tl;dr: I care for mogging first and that the Horde gets a brand new race before the Alliance do. If this is too hard to understand please skip over this post.
    Um Alliance gets Kur'taras humans the same patch that Horde gets Zandalari Trolls. If you want to say that the Zandalari are "new" then the same can be said for the Kur'taras humans. If you think the Kur'taras aren't new because "they're human" then neither or the Zandalari since they are trolls.

Deleted
    The best thing about all this Alliance aalt and schreeching is that nothing will change thay Zandalari Paladin is being added to the game. Btw people like Uther and Tirion would be ashamed of you lot. They'd be more than happy to see more people serve the Light. Even of they pray to Dino Jesus to do so.

My Zandadin is probably going to use the Heritage a lot. It looks really fitting for a prelate. OR maybe the ZG/ZA troll platen armor. Always a good dit for a Troll.

You don't need to serve the Light to wield holy magic.

Zandalari prelates don't worship the Light specifically. They worship Rezan, through Rezan they gain the power to wield holy magic.

Same way tauren sunwalkers and sin'dorei blood knights don't worship the Light but wield holy magic.

And no, Rezan isn't permanently dead.

Quote Originally Posted by War-God Matt View Post

Zandalari prelates don't worship the Light specifically. They worship Rezan, through Rezan they gain the power to wield holy magic.

Same way tauren sunwalkers and sin'dorei blood knights don't worship the Light but wield holy magic.

Hmm Rezan would want to reclaim his place of loa of kings and that will involve some fight with Bwon, you think the tiger loa will be the fount of power for a short time until the return of Rezan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hmm Rezan would want to reclaim his place of loa of kings and that will involve some fight with Bwon, you think the tiger loa will be the fount of power for a short time until the return of Rezan?
    Perhaps, we'll see if Blizz bothers to actually bring them back, which they should. But I don't have my hopes up too high, they love to forget a lot of things.

And no, because Shirvallah being a paladin loa is not canon, it's Hearthstone lore. And Shirvallah in HS is just a 1:1 copy of Kimbul in BfA so, the devs went real lazy on that.

We don't have much lore on Shirvallah in canon but what we do know is that Shirvallah is the reason druids could turn into saberon/tigons in WoD through the Claws of Shirvallah, so if anything, Shirvallah is more of a druid loa than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Snip
    Kul'tirans don't look stupid as shamans because they're humans - they look stupid as shamans because they're fat. They just look stupid, period. Same exact issue that pandarens have and why they're the least played race in the game. Every single piece of chest armor is stretched, shoulder pads are tiny because they have to be as their giant bellies stretch them width wise too far as it is.

I don't know why they add these obese races. This will happen to Ogres too if they ever add them. People get nostalgia goggles on and think that their Ogre or Kul'tiran will be wearing strictly kul'tiran armor. Yeah, tell me how you feel about that transmog in 6 months? How about 2 years? How about 5 years straight of not being able to transmog to a single other piece of clothing because they all look stretched and horrible? Pandarens have been stuck in this dilemma for years now - they basically can't swap out of monk challenge mode gear or they're fucked.

Perhaps, we'll see if Blizz bothers to actually bring them back, which they should. But I don't have my hopes up too high, they love to forget a lot of things.

And no, because Shirvallah being a paladin loa is not canon, it's Hearthstone lore. And Shirvallah in HS is just a 1:1 copy of Kimbul in BfA so, the devs went real lazy on that.

We don't have much lore on Shirvallah in canon but what we do know is that Shirvallah is the reason druids could turn into saberon/tigons in WoD through the Claws of Shirvallah, so if anything, Shirvallah is more of a druid loa than anything.
    They can pull shit like Shirvallah is another name for Kimbul, they did that with Bwon being know by others tribes as Samedi, besides the loa is a great thing for the zandalaris and they even mentioned the death of Rezan will play a role for the playable paladin. I expect this being addressed in 8.1.5 or 8.2, we know the race will be available in the next year, so that gives a lot of time for blizzard to think in any excuse for the prelates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    They can pull shit like Shirvallah is another name for Kimbul, they did that with Bwon being know by others tribes as Samedi, besides the loa is a great thing for the zandalaris and they even mentioned the death of Rezan will play a role for the playable paladin. I expect this being addressed in 8.1.5 or 8.2, we know the race will be available in the next year, so that gives a lot of time for blizzard to think in any excuse for the prelates.
    They never did that with Bwonsamdi, Samedi is still an entity of his own with not a single thing saying he's Bwonsamdi, that is pure speculation, but sure, may be the case. But that's besides the point.

Anyway, no, I wouldn't want Shirvallah or Kimbul to be the new prelate loa, it should remain Rezan because he isn't dead, it's just the quest developers who fail to read previous lore and it annoys me to no end. Should hire people who read the lore of the game. Anyway, he can come back, Alex Afrasiabi said so himself even if established lore already did so without him, so I hope he does and that they don't continue to go full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Kul'tirans don't look stupid as shamans because they're humans - they look stupid as shamans because they're fat. They just look stupid, period. Same exact issue that pandarens have and why they're the least played race in the game. Every single piece of chest armor is stretched, shoulder pads are tiny because they have to be as their giant bellies stretch them width wise too far as it is.

I don't know why they add these obese races. This will happen to Ogres too if they ever add them. People get nostalgia goggles on and think that their Ogre or Kul'tiran will be wearing strictly kul'tiran armor. Yeah, tell me how you feel about that transmog in 6 months? How about 2 years? How about 5 years straight of not being able to transmog to a single other piece of clothing because they all look stretched and horrible? Pandarens have been stuck in this dilemma for years now - they basically can't swap out of monk challenge mode gear or they're fucked.
    I disagree humans have specific aeshetic that doesn't really mesh up with tribal Horde style. Same goes with Tauren on whom most of paladin specific gear looks off and Tauren aren't fat.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Even of they pray to Dino Jesus to do so
    I was gonna say that Troll Paladins (and Tauren, still) are an abomination in terms of Paladin Theme/Aesthetics/Spell Animations and everything Paladin i have ever seen in my life, but when i read this, i started to see the light... Hail Dino Jesus. Do give them proper footwear though.

Zandalari Troll Heritage Armor is probably the best for the Paladin Class: Gold, Tribal and Platish looks.
    It is probably the class of the Zandalari to which the heritage armor fits best.
    Hunters and Shamans are right after Paladins in terms of the Heritage Armor fitting the class concept.

Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-11-15 at 03:01 PM.

I'm not super excited about the armor, I'll probably race change my pally and level up a Zandalari later

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I'm not super excited about the armor, I'll probably race change my pally and level up a Zandalari later
    It looks gorgeous in game

https://youtu.be/IkkhIO3wIaE?t=294

I'll level Zandaladin but thankfully lots of sets looks very decent on them.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

While I'm probably not going to play Zandalari paladin myself, I'm glad there won't be blood elf paladins everywhere I turn anymore. Hopefully Zandalins will be more popular than Sunwalkers.

i was going to be a troll druid but i really don't like them like i used too i always hateing being a bloodelf or tauran soooo freaking happy i can racechange into a troll soon!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Zandalari lore is completely retarded then
    Maybe in your opinion... I like it and prelates are a thing way before bfa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    While I'm probably not going to play Zandalari paladin myself, I'm glad there won't be blood elf paladins everywhere I turn anymore. Hopefully Zandalins will be more popular than Sunwalkers.
    I rarely see sunwalkers, zandalins are a good change I think.

Sunwalkers worship An'she, who is the sun which is a source of light so its the light nonetheless, belves used to force their will upon the naaru to steal the lights gifts but dont need to any longer as they can tap into the sunwell which is also.... light.

Literally the only thing that makes me want to go back to this game.

Also lots of CRUZADER BOYZ triggered in this thread.