Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No because I have no war resources. I stopped doing WQ's once I got pathfinder done. I have no reason to do WQ's any longer because the rewards are a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    After I got all reputations exalted as well as all the Achievements to complete the different missions, I more or less stopped doing them. If I am nearby I might start a few for AP or Pet Charms, but not regulary like before.

And I'm kinda glad for it, mission tables was a bad thing from day 1 back in WoD imo.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Free AP and gold and follow items return free mats, so yes.

Not now that I don't need the extra rep. 80g? Not even worth heading to the ship unless I'm there already.

The Bfa mission table is useless, its been designed into the ground perhaps a new patch will upgrade followers and give us something to do, but it really did benefit those with many alts, in time perhaps they'll buff the items that bring back stuff and it'll become worth while just sending off missions.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Because it's not "free" at all and the detour over war ressources is often more expensive than directly going for gold and ap world quests?
    Im just doin ap/pet charm wq, havent touched a single wr wq in forever and my number isnt moving up or down at all, i also buy a coin with wr, so im not sure what youre doin with your resources.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Pet charms and runes, that's it. They went crazy and changed it to much imo. RIP gold missions. Pet charms give some gold though, can't deny that. But the relevance of the mission table is just not there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    I didn't mean to write 'too irrelevant' as it doesn't make sense. What I meant was they've gone too far. Something just below Legion level would have been perfect in my opinion. Now it's just useless.
    That is true. AP is nice, but the gold rewards could be better. Kinda hard to justify sending 1-3 followers out for 6-24 hours for the same amount of gold I'd get vendoring two quest rewards. Though the table will become more valuable again in the next patch when the evil of paragon mounts shows its ugly face again.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my main the mission table feels completely useless to me now. When I first log in I go to check it out before realizing that it offers nothing more than rep tokens I don't need, a measly amount of gold, a laughable amount of AP and the outpost upgrades I haven't bothered doing.

Blizzard seems to be made them too irrelevant in BFA. Thoughts?
    I still use because it's there, but it is a pretty low priority.

The mission table used to be a fun mini-game which presented the player with meaningful choices and decent rewards for playing it well. Now it is dumbed down to the point that it is completely unengaging. The rewards are basically pointless, and the resource usage is horrendous. To be honest I'd rather save my war resources buying my weekly coins.

Everything that made the old mission tables fun is gone which is pretty disappointing.

I think special recognition deserves to go to all those people who complained about the Legion Mission. Thanks guys, great job!

i stopped using it 3-4 weeks after launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my main the mission table feels completely useless to me now. When I first log in I go to check it out before realizing that it offers nothing more than rep tokens I don't need, a measly amount of gold, a laughable amount of AP and the outpost upgrades I haven't bothered doing.

Since we need to collect 5.500 PPC, mission table is pretty mandatory on every 120...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, for pet charms and azerite.

I use the mobile app to do my mission table business. I just do it for pet charms and the occasional stat augment item. *did it a lot for rep grinding but after getting the exalted ones i need, i only use it for pet charms*

just the way it should be, delete it from the game

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Because it's not "free" at all and the detour over war ressources is often more expensive than directly going for gold and ap world quests?
    Agreed. I really can't understand how Blizzard managed to stuff up War Resources so badly after how well it worked in Legion.

In legion resources were plentiful and easily obtained by playing the game. I mean sure, you had to manage your resources and not squander them, but as long as you were doing your emissaries on a regular basis you always had more than enough such that you were encouraged to spend them.

In BFA they are just way too scarce. I am constantly feeling starved for resources and end up chasing world quests even just for paltry returns. I can never seem to start building up any kind of reserves because missions and coins are just way too expensive.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I always check mission boards on all my characters. Who doesn't want to earn 3-5000 gold almost for free just by sending an Augment Rune mission. Extremely lucrative.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They pretty much nerfed the table into irrelevance, can't have any reliable sources of gold outside of their little tokens.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelion View Post
    just the way it should be, delete it from the game
    Yeah, brilliant. It was a great feature in Legion that lots of people enjoyed. Instead of just looking at it and deciding not to use them, no, the toxic, vocal minority have to shout to ruin it for those of us who actually do like it.

I really cannot fathom this selfish mindset that cannot cope with letting other people have their fun:

Remove LFR!
    Remove Mission Tables!
    Remove Flying!
    Remove Pet Battles!

So puerile...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    can't have any reliable sources of gold outside of their little tokens.
    Tokens have absolutely nothing to do with it. With less gold in the game people aren't prepared to spend gold on tokens, which brought the price crashing down, which deters people from trying to sell them in the first place.

Tokens will always be something that a small percentage of players on the one end of the spectum buy from the store to sell to a small percentage of players on the other end of the spectum. That's not going to change because of how easy/hard gold is to make in-game. All that changes is the price.

I'm not sure people telling the ap mission are not worth it because they cost ressources, and they prefer to do AP only WQ.

A table mission gives more AP on average than a AP WQ, and you can launch like two missions (including troop cost) with a ressource WQ, so ??