Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    with these guys, the beard's a part of it, but not the entire ordeal. it's the full package, they're big vikings/visigoths, their faces are sculpted perfectly.

look at @Thurin for yet another example of how hot these guys are.

now i need to quit googling pictures of burly viking guys before it's too late.
    Thurin looks ridiculous with a beard

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Watch someone with a sizable mustache drink coffee or tea lol, they have to tilt their head back a bit or their mustache will be right in their drink.
    I was more referring to when their heads are at a place where the beard rubbing against you makes you flinch and go Nope, fuck this.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He's ugly, less so without that hipster fuzz
    I think he's a good looking guy, moreso with the beard.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Thurin looks ridiculous with a beard
    thurin is absolutely gorgeous and he should never shave or cut his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I was referring to when their heads are at a place where the beard rubbing against you makes you flinch and go Nope, fuck this.
    lol gotcha
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    I find men with stylish stubble much hotter than hairy beards

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I recall seeing a picture of him without the beard. All I could think was “ruined it”.
    he's still handsome i think, with or without.

but the beard definitely turns the A+ to an A++ with a smiley face.

I find even women who say they don't like beards, are nicer to me when I have a beard.

Women in general were especially more friendly when I had a longer beard for a brief period.

Anecdotal, but true...

I'm surprised that "Heavy stubble (10 days)" was number one, would have thought that either clean shaven or full beard to be above.

Men with beards are more attractive except the men who are more attractive without beards.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I find men with stylish stubble much hotter than hairy beards
    Could you show an example of stylish stubble that you like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Could you show an example of stylish stubble that you like?

snip
    That's pretty much a whole damn beard lol

This is what I think when I think "stubble beard"

My Collection

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    That's pretty much a whole damn beard lol

This is what I think when I think "stubble beard"

That's exactly the same length

One more question about that type of beard, do you like the neck shaved or not? In the picture his neck hair looks shorter than the rest.

I can never make up my mind about what to do with the neck, I usually end up with shaving it since I think it looks tidier.

That's exactly the same length
    You're crazy, your guy is more hair than skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    One more question about that type of beard, do you like the neck shaved or not? In the picture his neck hair looks shorter than the rest.

I can never make up my mind about what to do with the neck, I usually end up with shaving it since I think it looks tidier.
    In my guy opinion, a stubble beard has to be long enough so it isn't prickly to lady lips but short enough that it isn't a full blown beard. I would follow the same rule for the neck as well.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-11-15 at 01:39 PM.
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    My girlfriend thinks otherwise, and so do most of the females I interact with. But I guess attractiveness is subjective, and probably stratifies by income, education, and local culture.
    Yes, the study does not say this applies to 100% of women lol, it just showed a majority. Plus, many women will just say (to their partner) they prefer whatever makes their partner look better. If you can't grow a nice beard, your women isn't going to tell you she likes beards, but surveys don't have feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always clean shaven when I was younger. But my fiance said that she thought i'd look really good with a beard, so I grew one to see. Turns out, she was right. I've had a beard for 9 years now, and I love it!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Of course it has something to do if you use 3+ blades or only 1 blade. Get some informations before you write please
    I can't use any kind of razors. At all. They scrape off my skin because it's so delicate. The joys of being pale.

Also lol at your "inform yourself" tumblr comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Yes, the study does not say this applies to 100% of women lol, it just showed a majority. Plus, many women will just say (to their partner) they prefer whatever makes their partner look better. If you can't grow a nice beard, your women isn't going to tell you she likes beards, but surveys don't have feelings.
    "Honey do I look fat in this?"

"If you want you can borrow the wide load sign on my truck."