Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Imagine having to stomp lower geared people to feel better about yourself.
    Psychopath much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post
    3 azerite pieces you can que for at 110, some mythic antorus offset gear you can make a transmog run for by yourself and 19 120 levels will carry you and bada bing bada boom you own as a mini boss in the bg.
    - almost 60k hp while the average 110 has 25k
    - on classes like warlock you have permanent soul leech shields up 3 people will have to go through
    - retribution templars veridct for 10k non crit

lads?
    Sounds good, but I'm too lazy for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Imagine having to stomp lower geared people to feel better about yourself.
    Psychopath much.
    pfffttrtt you cute, for a boy

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason i haven't made a 110 boss to level boost people is because no matter how many alt runs I do for other people when it comes to my turn to be run everyone turns into a ghost and leaves.

Other than power leveling people in IE and LFG there really is no other reason to have one, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    pfffttrtt you cute, for a boy
    Who said Mifuyne was a boy..?

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Then please tell my why my pvp queue does not pop within 4 hours (!) even though on my xp-on toon they pop within 5-15 minutes
    no idea, but theres no separate queue anymore....

apparently since Legion

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ounds-are-gone

didn't know 110 twinking was a thing. What's the point to it? It's THAT much better for farming IE's that it's worth putting that time into doing quests again on another character with xp off for the azerite pieces?

pvp seems meh, q times at 110 are super long and rated pvp is more fun anyway.

Then please tell my why my pvp queue does not pop within 4 hours (!) even though on my xp-on toon they pop within 5-15 minutes
    I have no idea why your queues take so long, but the restriction was removed in Legion because templates evened things out. I've been seeing lots of twinks in bgs while leveling characters, even checked their armory pages to make sure they're twinks.

Xp off puts you on another queue for people that think the same thing, I think dunno really.

Something Ive been thinking of, is creating a dh twink 111 for crafted gear. Get the legendary that reduces the cooldown on eyebeam and the alchemist stone and boom, easy island expeditions for mounts and pets.

This might actually be legit for farming Island Expeditions, if Island Expeditions were actually worth farming in any way (other than for XP which would invalidate this).

Like if they legitimately boosted the Mount/pet drop rate or greatly changed the loot system, I'd try this. Geared 110s really are godmode in there.

But I doubt they will, so why even try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I am not but keep on twinking. I'm earning huge piles of gold from selling to twinks.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

3 azerite pieces you can que for at 110, some mythic antorus offset gear you can make a transmog run for by yourself and 19 120 levels will carry you and bada bing bada boom you own as a mini boss in the bg.
    - almost 60k hp while the average 110 has 25k
    - on classes like warlock you have permanent soul leech shields up 3 people will have to go through
    - retribution templars veridct for 10k non crit

lads?
    Because there's nothing in the game more irrelevant than this.

Yeah, twinking in pvp is kind of boring, I mean, what's the point? Competition makes things fun. I know the game isn't balanced but exploiting that further makes it even less fun, even if I'm the one doing the exploiting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    I thought exp off people are still only queued with other exp off people?
    Blizzard in their infinite wisdom changed that rule when Legion came out with. Cause of template twinking wasn't really possible but like most changes they forgot about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, that thread is 2.5 years old ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Templates were horrible. 110's were owning 120's. They fixed that though. All I can say is on my 110 xp-off toon a BG queue or even a heroic dungeon queue never pops

Normal dungeons do pop and I am indeed OP. As in doing 55% total dmg because the other guys have standard gear (no xp-off people). So I get it I get mixed in with normal dudes. But still my BG's never pop. Yesterday I gave up after 4 hours. Will keep trying...
    Unless they changed it very recently. Even 2-3 weeks ago xpoff were queued with normal chars, I lvled a rogue 20-30 with a friend playing xpoff twink priest.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

- - - Updated - - -

Templates were horrible. 110's were owning 120's. They fixed that though. All I can say is on my 110 xp-off toon a BG queue or even a heroic dungeon queue never pops

Normal dungeons do pop and I am indeed OP. As in doing 55% total dmg because the other guys have standard gear (no xp-off people). So I get it I get mixed in with normal dudes. But still my BG's never pop. Yesterday I gave up after 4 hours. Will keep trying...
    Maybe once they implement those 'vs bots' BGs.

Deleted
    This explains the warlock i grouped with that destroyed IE's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    How do you get 3 total Azerite pieces? From BfA dungeons + the HoA quest one?
    Rares work too.

Honestly, turning off XP and doing all the quest-content as a fully decked 110 and then afterwards turn XP on and level to 120 with the 8.1 incursions seems to be the optimal way if you plan on doing all the quests anyway.

The way BFA handles leveling during natural play is like this:
    "You leveled up! Congratulations! You are now 10% weaker than before!"
    "Oh! You actually leveled to 115? In this case, you are now 50% weaker than before!"
    "Oh! And i almost forgot to give you the new stuff you unlocked by leveling up! *hands you a bag full of emptiness* Enjoy!"

- - - Updated - - -
    No shit. Because they changed it two and a half years ago.

There is no seperate queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
    The only reason i haven't made a 110 boss to level boost people is because no matter how many alt runs I do for other people when it comes to my turn to be run everyone turns into a ghost and leaves.

Other than power leveling people in IE and LFG there really is no other reason to have one, imo.
    Farming toys/tmog and mounts in IE the fastest way possible is a really good reason too.

If 120s next tier can clear as quickly, I'd rather be on my 120. However, I doubt it as it means more 120s to carry more 110s through mythic ant and more 110s with 260+ gear just owning those IEs.

EDIT: And Blizz instead of fixing the problem with 120s, cause like 50% of the bitching is about how 120 is so unrewarding, I can see blizz just nerfing 110s. Fun detected and can't have that. It's okay they will lose a shit load of subs when that happens as I know a lot of people who had bfa and the only reason they are subbed is because 110 is actually fun to play. (myself included)
    Last edited by Themanintobuildafire; 2018-11-15 at 10:58 PM.