Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Hey..

I've been trying to find interesting and challenging stuff to do outside weekly raiding now that we have Uldir on farm...and I'm struggling.

Mythic+ caps at heroic uldir level gear without upgrading, and there is really no reason to go above mythic 10 once per week (you just get more loot that you probably can't use).

As it is right now, I run one mythic 10 a week for a dissapointing weekly cache reward every Tuesday, and then I never have any reason to go into Mythic+ again. Why aren't the rewards for pushing higher mythic+ good?
    Best feature implemented in WoW since raids on vanilla.

I pity those who avoid it.

Mythic+ was so boring in legion already only did it to make mage tower easier to get done in BFA i don't even bother so yes its very pointless op and not fun at all.

I wouldn't say it's pointless; it just doesn't feel fun as much as it's supposed to feel. I can't put my finger on why exactly but that's why I don't do them as much as I used to do Legion m+s.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    It's not a mount or title people care about, it's a representation of your achievement. It can be a donkey or bone dragon, it doesn't even matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Exponential rewards for clearing m+ dungeons in a current season. There is already an achievement for clearing in time all 10+ dungeons. Why can't be there 15+ or 20+ with special rewards like weapon/armor transmogs (similar to MoP/WoD ones) or mounts, or whatever else? All you get right now is literally just 10 achievement points and nothing else.
    There is an achievement, FoS for clearing all dungeons on +15 in time.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    There is an achievement, FoS for clearing all dungeons on +15 in time.
    Yeah, I forgot about it because I already did it in Legion. Sorry, not 10, but 20 achievement points then.

Yeah, I forgot about it because I already did it in Legion. Sorry, not 10, but 20 achievement points then.
    There's one specifically for BfA dungeons.

Not the +15 artifact appearance, doing each dungeon in BfA in time.
    https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...ter-season-one

There's also a Keystone Conqueror for doing a +10 of each in time.

There are no real compelling reasons to spam M+ this expansion imo. AP is not a good reward with azerite gear being in the crappy state it is.

I believe M+ are much more difficult and time consuming this expansion because of the increased trash and mechanics. If you are doing 10+ dungeons(this can be scaled up when powercreep happens and 10's are a joke), there should be at the very least a very high or guaranteed chance of getting loot. Feels pretty dumb to essentially waste 30-45 min of your time and focus to get nothing.

Whether it be achievements/mounts/titles/xmog gear, or another currency type system outside of azerite armor to try and target loot from specific dungeons. But right now, M+ trying to pug or even run premade just isn't worth the headache and I will hard pass on it.

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    There are no real compelling reasons to spam M+ this expansion imo. AP is not a good reward with azerite gear being in the crappy state it is.

I believe M+ are much more difficult and time consuming this expansion because of the increased trash and mechanics. If you are doing 10+ dungeons(this can be scaled up when powercreep happens and 10's are a joke), there should be at the very least a very high or guaranteed chance of getting loot. Feels pretty dumb to essentially waste 30-45 min of your time and focus to get nothing.

Whether it be achievements/mounts/titles/xmog gear, or another currency type system outside of azerite armor to try and target loot from specific dungeons. But right now, M+ trying to pug or even run premade just isn't worth the headache and I will hard pass on it.
    For me atleast it was to get the expansion only mage tower skins once those went away in BFA had no point to care about those at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Hey..

I've been trying to find interesting and challenging stuff to do outside weekly raiding now that we have Uldir on farm...and I'm struggling.

Mythic+ caps at heroic uldir level gear without upgrading, and there is really no reason to go above mythic 10 once per week (you just get more loot that you probably can't use).

As it is right now, I run one mythic 10 a week for a dissapointing weekly cache reward every Tuesday, and then I never have any reason to go into Mythic+ again. Why aren't the rewards for pushing higher mythic+ good?
    You're looking for something challenging to do, when you find it you complain about something unrelated to your goals.

Set your priorities straight, you're not looking for a challenge, you just want to get more gear and the game is not giving it. If you wanted a challenge you would push M+ regardless of reward because the reward is achieving higher keys, not the materialistic aspect of gear from doing content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    There's one specifically for BfA dungeons.

Not the +15 artifact appearance, doing each dungeon in BfA in time.
    https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...ter-season-one

So what's your point? Doesn't matter how it's called. In the end it's not a reward people would strive for.

I only do mythic+10 once per week, no point to go above unless 15+ achievement idk if that's a thing still. Besides 10+ is just good enough for next reset to get ur bis or shitty gear. Mythic+ has grown boring and tiresome though it's not even fun to watch in twitch pro ppl doing 15+ or higher is like watching wall paint dry.

So what's your point? Doesn't matter how it's called. In the end it's not a reward people would strive for.
    The point is that you don't know what you are talking about, going on about some legion achievement when there is specific one for BFA season 1 and you are the one who decides what people would "strive" for? Lol
    Last edited by NtflxnChill; 2018-11-15 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    it would be stupid if you could farm 385 gear tbh

I only do it for the weekly chest reward. Other than that, I have very little desire to run any more. Matter of fact, I didn't even bother doing my weekly, last week. Since I have to pug over 90% of the time, doing m+ hasn't been that good of an experience for me.

I'm pretty sure those who are fortunate enough to have friends or a good team to farm m+ with have a much more enjoyable experience.

There was no such achievement in Legion.
    The closest you could get was Keystone Master (complete a +15 dungeon in time). Which quickly became trivial due to gear and scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Keystone Conqueror requires you to do a single +10 dungeon in time. There is no achievement for doing all dungeons at +10 in time.

The new achievement is the dungeon equivalent of Cutting Edge in raiding. People will strive to get it for prestige (but it probably is not a "reward" indeed). At the end of this M+ season, a lot of people will be buying boosts for the missing dungeons to get this achievement. And then link it to you for the rest of BfA of a proof of their competency.

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    it would be stupid if you could farm 385 gear tbh
    Yeah god forbid anything ever replace their precious raids as a the top outlet for player progression

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah god forbid anything ever replace their precious raids as a the top outlet for player progression
    Yeh it's not like M+ is unlimited amount of loot unlike raids 4head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    if you make 385s farmable via m+, every decent player would be fully decked in 385s within a week. every other aspect of the game would become completely pointless, when it comes to gearing.
    and at that point, youd prolly start whining about it being pointless to go further than +15 or whatever.
    i enjoy pushing m+, for the challange and the raider.io score alone. the occasional upgrade is just a nice bonus.

however, i do think that the m+ weekly chest should be a little more rewarding.. imo it should give 385 on all gear, and id like to be able to buy all kinds of gear, withthe curency we gonna get in 8.1, not just azerite pieces.

maybe doing a +15 in time, could reward 2 pieces of gear in the weekly chest, and maybe even 3 for a +20. but making 385s farmable is a no from me.
    OR a +15 could give 385 loot /w a socket, a +20 390 /w socket, +25 395 /w socket, +30 395 /w socket and tertiary stat "no reason to go higher than +30 BabyRage!"
    just brainstorming ideas.
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2018-11-15 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    The point is that you don't know what you are talking about, going on about some legion achievement when there is specific one for BFA season 1 and you are the one who decides what people would "strive" for? Lol
    Wait, what? I said that there is no incentive to push high level mythics because there are only useless achievements without real rewards and that's pretty much how it is. What part I don't know what I'm talking about? Yes, 10 dungeons achievement makes so much difference. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    There was no such achievement in Legion.
    The closest you could get was Keystone Master (complete a +15 dungeon in time). Which quickly became trivial due to gear and scaling.
    Yes, that's what I mixed up. It's such an insignificant thing to even care about. Certainly not like forgetting about gladiator mount or exclusive transmog set.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    its ok, cant wait for it to release so you can start complaining how long it will be til 8.2 (its gonna be summer at least).

life is great.
    8.1 drops December 11, that puts 8.2 around end of April early May and then a clear summer for Classic release. If you think they are going to compete with the Classic release using a major retail patch you are kidding yourself.