Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    More ap to grind.... YAY...Not...

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    A blue just confirmed we won't see the 5th ring of class specific Azerite traits until the next raid opens in January which is 8.1.5

So even when they offer a GOOD fix, it gets delayed even longer.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769699787
    It is a meh fix, my idea is still vastly superior in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I am fine because I prefer they take time now and do at least a semi good job rather than a totally failure like they did at the start of the expansion
    I would be seriously surprised if you see any significant changes between now and the release of 8.1.5.

So far they have removed single trait per spec and replaced that with the new one.

A single trait, keep that in mind whenever another dev talks about "new traits" or their intent to retire unpopular traits.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell were you expecting to find this loot before the raid anyway? They'd said ages ago that this wasn't retroactive and would only show up on gear introduced in 8.1 and later. Did you want everyone farming the new Warfront as the only source of Wheel 5?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

A blue just confirmed we won't see the 5th ring of class specific Azerite traits until the next raid opens in January which is 8.1.5

So even when they offer a GOOD fix, it gets delayed even longer.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769699787
    That's not 8.1.5
    It's 8.1 and 8.1 is not all there the day of the release just like it happened in Legion, raids come a few weeks later, which in this case is very good because no one wants to have raid progresion during christmas unless you don't know how to live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Where the hell were you expecting to find this loot before the raid anyway? They'd said ages ago that this wasn't retroactive and would only show up on gear introduced in 8.1 and later. Did you want everyone farming the new Warfront as the only source of Wheel 5?
    Mythic+, pvp and emissary cache obviously. The sources which will then drop those items. Or do you think the only azerite armors with 5 traits drop from the raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The 5th Ring is not a fix. It will make matters worse. It will turn Azerite from a worthless POS garbage system into something that words have yet to be found for.

We can only hope for an actual fix in 8.2. I thnk Blizzard has already realised many players are not willing to suck on this turd of a system and they want to replace it but 8.1 was just too far along already.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2018-11-15 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    Well my problem is that I do m+ as disc
    I raid mythic as holy/disc
    And I'm shadow main

I try to m+ as shadow whenever I can with guildies too

That makes me have gearsets for:

Disc M+
    Disc Raid
    Holy Raid
    Shadow M+
    Shadow Raid

Now, I got a new item recently that has chorus on it. That's going in my shadow set. However I have a chorus gear for all azerite slots. That means I gotta keep them all around in case I get a great reorigination array item, then I'll switch my worst chorus item with it.

Now multiply that for each of the sets&specs I have to deal with.

GG.
    But it was always like this. Instead different set pieces/offpieces you just now carry different azerite traits. Also some traits are co close to each other that you often ignore the trait and go with ilvl except few traits that define build like the garote trait for rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I would be seriously surprised if you see any significant changes between now and the release of 8.1.5.

So far they have removed single trait per spec and replaced that with the new one.

A single trait, keep that in mind whenever another dev talks about "new traits" or their intent to retire unpopular traits.
    Still better than nothing, maybe throw patchs they can do some decent job like the weapons on legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Hopefully blizzard learns from this Azerite bullshit fiasco, but more probably they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    didnt they alrdy say that the 5th ring will be coming with the new azerite gear and wont be implemented into the old items?
    yeah, but its more fun to get outraged and post on the forums about it then admit that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    Im genuinly confused. When did you expect the new gear to come out? Not when the raid opens?
    he likely thought that magically existing gear would get a 5th ring, or that all existing pieces that dropped after 8.1 would get the ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    The many fixes required to make BFA even remotely enjoyable are probably not before 8.2

The few changes that are supposed to be in 8.1.5 (or w/e) ain't gonna be enough to fix that shipwreck.
    it will keep people who cant let go running to the forums to post garbage though. you should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Still better than nothing, maybe throw patchs they can do some decent job like the weapons on legion
    Kinda the problem with systems that are limited to one expansion, they're not there forever, as 8.2 looking to be the penultimate tier of BfA.
    So yeah, by the time that one rolls around, the BfA is probably a months short of being one year old, which is pretty close to half of the expansion.

And honestly, the artifact system had less fundamental issues to deal with than the Azerite armor.

Besides, one of the biggest issue of the Azerite system isn't just that one or two traits are boring, as Elemental, basically all of my traits are entirely passive noninteractive Bullshit, with 8.1, they just ditched the "worst one".

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Kinda the problem with systems that are limited to one expansion, they're not there forever, as 8.2 looking to be the penultimate tier of BfA.
    So yeah, by the time that one rolls around, the BfA is probably a months short of being one year old, which is pretty close to half of the expansion.

And honestly, the artifact system had less fundamental issues to deal with than the Azerite armor.

Besides, one of the biggest issue of the Azerite system isn't just that one or two traits are boring, as Elemental, basically all of my traits are entirely passive noninteractive Bullshit, with 8.1, they just ditched the "worst one".
    That is a good point about the duration of this system which absolutely will happen after bfa and while I don't play shaman, I know some traits are useless like Rezan might which is just the legendary cape of mop but with less damage, certantly I hope they learn their lesson from this system and make something unique like they did with the proffesion system which is very for alts leveling the current recipes
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    But it was always like this. Instead different set pieces/offpieces you just now carry different azerite traits. Also some traits are co close to each other that you often ignore the trait and go with ilvl except few traits that define build like the garote trait for rogue.
    It was never like having to carry 15 items while also not knowing which will be the best at a given point.

8.1 seems to be the new warfront and some class changes and nothing else. 8.1.5 appears to be the actual patch with the raid and azerite and new allied races. Doesn't really make sense as you'd think they would just call this 8.1 and release it all together for some positive press.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    8.1 seems to be the new warfront and some class changes and nothing else. 8.1.5 appears to be the actual patch with the raid and azerite and new allied races. Doesn't really make sense as you'd think they would just call this 8.1 and release it all together for some positive press.
    There's a good chance 8.1.5 won't release until after the raid. Possibly significantly later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have they said 8.1.5 would be when the next raid opens? I was got the impression that 8.1.5 would more likely be when they open Crucible of Storms and that Battle for Dazar'alor would still be in 8.1.

The whole point of adding "seasons" of content was so that they didn't have to tie raid opening to patch numbers anymore.

Is this news? Haven't we known all along that the extra ring begins with the next raid/M+ season?
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Deleted
    What is 8.1 bringing exactly ?
    Nothing important to change the mtx propeller that is BfA.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Mythic+, pvp and emissary cache obviously. The sources which will then drop those items. Or do you think the only azerite armors with 5 traits drop from the raid?
    Mythic+ will get them when their iLevel goes up in the new season. PvP cache will probably do the same thing.

This was not a retroactive change, the iLevel boosts are coming in the next season not with the patch. The gear we have right now is not being changed to have five rings. This was always about next season.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)