Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I thought one of the major complaints of WoD and Legion was feeling forced to do the table, which was not content, to keep up. Now that the rewards are minor and optional there's still complaints. Blizz can't win whether they make it sunny or cool.
    The point is why even bother having it in the game in this sad state it's left in? It's far below the minimum threshold of "pruned".

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    The point is why even bother having it in the game in this sad state it's left in? It's far below the minimum threshold of "pruned".
    It really is only here because they wanted to give everyone an extra, time-gated means of gaining rep. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    After four years of refreshing gold missions twice per day on 12 separate characters, I'm quite pleased with the BFA mission table being completely ignorable. It's incredibly freeing. I hope they don't add anything at all, other than making rep tokens BoA once you hit exalted.
    It is good i do agree, requiring constant upkeep was also very annoying but hey if it kills the stupid thing its all good.. it doesn't really add gameplay at all, and even doing story through it fails badly.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the AP ones, and whenever there's a rune one up.
    Before I hit exalted with all the factions I was on it non-stop. After that it lost it's value rapidly now there aren't any high-gold missions anymore.

Just used it until i finished the achivement, then stopped with it. Not interested in azerite, already exalted with all factions, gold are too small reward.. and i hate pets

The last time I used the mission table was 2 months ago.
    Edit Signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes you can use the rewards you can get from it for alts. Other times not.

Really, it's OK for it to be there and not to hit it every day if that's what you want to do.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

How do you keep the war resources going on alts? Because doing the WQs is a no go for me.

I'm one of those sick bastards that actually enjoys the mission tables, so i do them more out of habit than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even do the WQs. I'm already exalted with the reps.

Only for gold.

I use it for AP on alts to catch up, but eventually it will only be for gold.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

If I have war resources, I will do the missions for AP and augment runes but I don't bother to farm resources so use is fairly sporadic

15+ Year Old Account
    Runes, gold, occasionally AP. I'd rather spend war resources on weekly reroll tokens.