Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I always loved her. Sue me

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Just wait until the allegations come out regarding Jaina's "special" relationship with Anduin when he was still underage
    Nah. She was shacked up with blue dragon boy when Anduin was running around with Wrathion.

-she looks like a hybrid of Elsa with her older WCIII designs (especially the hood) with a dash of kul'tiran vibes and I love it. What are you talking about? This looks nothing like Jaina.

-What? She has literally never done this.
    -see above. She was literally at her lowest, bordering on suicidal, before one of her relatives came and helped her up. That was her whole arc.
    -Are you referring to her arriving in her magic ship to lordaeron? That was clearly for dramatic tension.
    -She hasn't betrayed the alliance since WCIII and I would say she's made amends to that by now. That was, again, the whole point of her Kul'tiras character arc.

Heck, I wouldn't even say she betrayed the Alliance in WCIII. When she was aiding the Horde they weren't enemies of the Alliance yet. Blame Admiral Proudmoore for that. She betrayed her family, but not the Alliance.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-11-16 at 03:18 AM.

She makes Sylv fans cry so she must be good.

You forgot that she has probably slept with a few characters in the game. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    -she looks like a hybrid of Elsa with her older WCIII designs (especially the hood) with a dash of kul'tiran vibes and I love it. What are you talking about? This looks nothing like Jaina.

-What? She has literally never done this.
    -see above. She was literally at her lowest, bordering on suicidal, before one of her relatives came and helped her up. That was her whole arc.
    -Are you referring to her arriving in her magic ship to lordaeron? That was clearly for dramatic tension.
    -She hasn't betrayed the alliance since WCIII and I would say she's made amends to that by now. That was, again, the whole point of her Kul'tiras character arc.

Heck, I wouldn't even say she betrayed the Alliance in WCIII. When she was aiding the Horde they weren't enemies of the Alliance yet. Blame Admiral Proudmoore for that. She betrayed her family, but not the Alliance.
    Yep...i am pretty sure they did that on purpose, making her look like Elsa with the new hairstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    You forgot that she has probably slept with a few characters in the game. :P
    Arthas and Kalecgos confirmed. Outside of that probably just played with her water elementals >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Really awful person

She looks like a witch
    Shes taking advantage of Anduin leadership weaknesses
    She likes to promote herself when her relatives are down
    She doesnt take charge of a fight, only comes when everyone is dead just to pretend that shes powerful when shes not or else she would be in Anduins place instead of him

Jaina is a traitor and the only reason why shes even helping is because she sees the opportunity to elevate her ego!!

Pure bitch, Id hate to have someone as fake as Jaina in Horde!
    but she is voiced by laura bailey, which makes me instant in love with her

I like how basically all of OP's initial post doesn't describe Jaina at all but describes Sylvanas to a T.

I can tell someone hasn't played both faction's storylines if you come out of the Kul Tiras stuff with that mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Really awful person

She looks like a witch

Seriously?!!? She does not look like any 'witch' I have ever seen. Not even Glenda, from the Wizard of Oz. Unless you mean like the ones on the TV series "Charmed" or something like that, but that wouldn't be an insult.

Shes taking advantage of Anduin leadership weaknesses

If you're going to make this sort of blanket assertion, I would like to see some proof.

She likes to promote herself when her relatives are down

Objectively false. It's almost like you never played Alliance to see what she is, and what brought her to the current point in time we are now.

She doesnt take charge of a fight, only comes when everyone is dead just to pretend that shes powerful when shes not or else she would be in Anduins place instead of him

So much wrong with this. There's a reason why the pawns go first. In terms of leadership, you do not find generals of war on the front lines... FOR A REASON!!! Secondly, she is not a two bit charlatan who only knows a few parlor tricks pretending to be someone capable of making a ship the size of a Kul-Tiran Naval Cruiser fly, or pretend to enchant a legendary ring while Khadgar did all the work, or pretend to teleport an entire Naval Fleet back to Boralus. These are all things she has done, with no exception, she is one of the most powerful magic users on the face of Azeroth. And, in case you do not know this, Jaina loves Anduin Wrynn. She watched him grow up and launched the Kirin Tor offensive on the Isle of Thunder while he was incapacitated from the Divine Bell incident. The very idea that you think that, now that Varian Wrynn is gone that she has a knife in her hand every time she pats him on the back, just waiting for that opportune moment to ascend to her "rightful position" is fucking repugnant bullshit.

Jaina is a traitor and the only reason why shes even helping is because she sees the opportunity to elevate her ego!!

And your incontrovertible evidence is..... I didn't think so.

Pure bitch, Id hate to have someone as fake as Jaina in Horde!

Right... when you have Sylvanas Windrunner as your leader, you certainly have no grounds upon which to cast this particular stone. Everything Sylvanas does is a ruse, a ploy to get her troops onboard with whatever diabolical shit she has planned next.
    My commentary in italics. Kind of makes me curious what it did to get itself banned, really...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    but she is voiced by laura bailey, which makes me instant in love with her
    Mmmm… Laura Bailey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I like how basically all of OP's initial post doesn't describe Jaina at all but describes Sylvanas to a T.

I can tell someone hasn't played both faction's storylines if you come out of the Kul Tiras stuff with that mindset.
    This guy gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Just wait until the allegations come out regarding Jaina's "special" relationship with Anduin when he was still underage
    She had the hots for Varian Wrynn, who was more her age.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Let's all remember pre vanilla Jaina.

"Hey, Tyrande, you have some problems with the orcs?
    I know Thrall, nice guy, we all helped each other to defeat the legion, so, you should join the alliance and start a worldwar with the horde."
    - Jaina the peacemaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenNPC View Post
    he night elves in the story. They are like the detached devs, insisting it was just an empty tree that went up. If it was a completely empty tree, no one, including the night elves would care.
    It's not genocide. It's burning down an enemy city.
    We are far away from a genocide.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

Thanks for the chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Not really. She's even edgier now and acts like she's "Done holding back" after taking a dragon as a fucktoy and almost drowning Orgrimmar. You should probably be up to date on the lore kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

They had this shit coming. But, now way Blizz was going to let Jaina take out Orgrimmar single-handedly. That would have made Pandaria not happen... which, may have been a very good thing, maybe not.

O M G GUUUUURL I know what you mean when it comes to like redeeming herself........................yeah no what the fuck are you talking about? REDEEMED HERSELF?!

He didn't say "Jaina redeemed herself". He said Blizzard has redeemed her character, and made it a little less of a tertiary character. First, Jaina is naïve and too trusting, then she has her town attacked, and does a full 180, and is just on hate mode autopilot. Maybe you should watch some of the cut scenes leading up to why she was the way she was, and having her confront her homeland...and ultimately, herself, and her own self-doubts.

But since you mention it, Jaina is a redeemed character. She may still be hostile to the Horde, and let's face it, that ship has sailed, and it is not coming back. She regards the Horde as enemies. She should. When you have as many acts of good faith shit on by the Horde, and an unprovoked attack on her home, killing those she made her charges, for no other reason than the warchief at that time was a monster, I'd say it is the right move to regard them as enemies, the exact same way Varian Wrynn did at the Wrathgate. But... she is going to make a good Lord Admiral. I would imagine, even her father, daelin Proudmoore is looking down upon her and saying, "Now, my daughter, you understand what I was faced with, and the reality of our situation has come full-circle. If only I could help you now that you understand."
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    But since you mention it, Jaina is a redeemed character. She may still be hostile to the Horde, and let's face it, that ship has sailed, and it is not coming back. She regards the Horde as enemies. She should. When you have as many acts of good faith shit on by the Horde, and an unprovoked attack on her home, killing those she made her charges, for no other reason than the warchief at that time was a monster, I'd say it is the right move to regard them as enemies, the exact same way Varian Wrynn did at the Wrathgate. But... she is going to make a good Lord Admiral. I would imagine, even her father, daelin Proudmoore is looking down upon her and saying, "Now, my daughter, you understand what I was faced with, and the reality of our situation has come full-circle. If only I could help you now that you understand."
    How was it unprovoked? Jaina had her forces push further and further into Horde lands (Northwatch soldiers were marching into Durotar, Barrens, etc.)
    It was a legitimate military target.

I don't agree with the bombing of Theramore, but don't try to act like it was an unprovoked attack.

You shut your filthy mouth about my waifu!

Quote Originally Posted by Spookysheep View Post
    You shut your filthy mouth about my waifu!
    hehehe boy...your *waifu* has been a r o u n d!

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    hehehe boy...your *waifu* has been a r o u n d!
    But she always comes back home to big daddy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenNPC View Post
    Lol I love how HOrdescrubs forget the whole clearly defined genocide of the night elves in the story. They are like the detached devs, insisting it was just an empty tree that went up. If it was a completely empty tree, no one, including the night elves would care.

right, a thought crime is worse than genocide. Killing Orc kids should be a daily quest for the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, they were just thousands of night elf civilians, it's no big deal, they're just dead.

Yet killing civilians in Orgrimmar would have been worse.

Your Horde bias is showing, then again... looking at your avatar, it's no surprise. You justified genocide with attempted genocide, and neither is OK.
    I have played alliance and when I came in Darnassus nobody was there so what do you mean with genocide? The night elf population is still afk in Stormwind. I'll send you my old christmas tree in januari if the tree was such a big deal, as a bonus you also can have the lights. We cool?
    Last edited by mmocd22c015b36; 2018-11-16 at 09:10 AM.

Deleted
    And I think you are completely wrong.

Deleted
    I mean I don't disagree. But the fact she looks like a Witch.....I mean yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Same here.

I’m sick of her crazy Bipolar ramblings. She’s the most irritating character in the game.