Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Trump would do it like a "boss", she will do it like a senile old something something, telling she will and then forget
    Like Trump has done ANYTHING like a boss.

- - - Updated - - -

For most it would be like a boss, rich people usually get their way.
    Trump have done alot for american workers, sure nothing for me im not american i wish for a strong leader in sweden but all i see are politicians that would stay in the closet if they where gay.
    No, he really hasn't. He has caused lots to lose their jobs, thanks to the tax cuts and tariffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Oh awesome, so the next time there's some kind of political violence right wing outlets can just say, "Another Bernie supporter goes on the attack," leave it up for a day or so, and them just correct it later? That's how this works now?

Boy, we're in for a rough time figuring out the truth from now on.
    Uh, most reputable news sources do update their articles to reflect changes/corrections in the story, yes. You might be too familiar with FOX's methods of just spouting any old bullshit. Sorry you're so embarrassed about supporting Trump, but try not to make yourself more of an ass than you have to.

EDIT: You know, this reminds me of a Twitter argument I had (I know, I know) earlier this year with some jerkwad moaning about Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem. He said that Kaep was doing it all for publicity so he could get offered a deal with a team. I told him he was full of shit. He responded by linking a Yahoo news article that said Kaep stated he would return to the NFL if a team paid him sufficiently...and I pointed out that the article he linked had a correction AT THE VERY TOP OF THE ARTICLE in which Kaep himself had stated he had never, ever said that. The guy I was arguing with said "Well I guess that's what I get for trusting Fake News" and just kept up his nonsense arguments against peaceful protests, so I muted him. Sounds like the perfect solution here too. Have a nice life, kiddo!
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2018-11-16 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Like Trump has done ANYTHING like a boss.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he really hasn't. He has caused lots to lose their jobs, thanks to the tax cuts and tariffs.
    I guess people with jobs disagree, and the lower amount that lost their jobs agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Vandal View Post
    As far as I remember unemployment kept dropping during Obama's presidency too.

I also very clearly remember how Republicans on this forum then kept shouting: "but it are shitty and part-time jobs so it doesn't count!"

A song and dance they've stopped doing ever since Trump got in office.

Also another fact: Unemployment rates dropped faster under Obama. They're closer to stalling under Trump.

Also put this in perspective with global trends: The unemployment rate has been dropping in a similar fashion in the UK and Germany... So it appears like Trump (and Obama) both actually had 0 influence on the economy.
    If you say so... In the end we cant say anyone did anything, so all we can say istrump is more ugly so we shouldnt like him? Or because white

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How on Earth do you actually function from day to day...? Genuine question.
    He's got nice helpers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He's got something, for sure.
    I mean, incoherent word salads is all we get from Trump himself, so I don't really think it's fair to hold his supporters to a higher standard.

I'm wasting my time replying to this, but no... Trump did plenty wrong. This thread is full with examples of how he is an embarrassment to his nation and to his office.

And yes, it -is- a problem that he did exactly nothing but grand-standing and posing. He made a lot of promises to his voterbase and delivered on exactly... nothing, maybe one thing: tax cuts for the wealthy (at the cost of major national debt for everyone).
    He delivered to pretty much all he promised, talk to a trump supporter, they arent are happy with the president and he have done most of the things he saidthat he would do comparedto other politicans that just promise and do little what they say.

Examples would be nice.
    Im sure there is plenty, im not a trump fan, i hate hillary because she is a fascist and push for war.

i hate hillary because she is a fascist and push for war.
    Citation needed*

Im sure there is plenty, im not a trump fan, i hate hillary because she is a fascist and push for war.
    That's great. But she's not president, Trump is, so get over her already.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Citation needed*
    Sorry, english isnt first language not sure what you meen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That's great. But she's not president, Trump is, so get over her already.
    She will run 2020 again... If she can stand up.

She will run 2020 again... If she can stand up.
    Whether or not she might be a shitty president in the future, Trump is an actual shitty president NOW. Why are you still complaining about Hilary?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Whether or not she might be a shitty president in the future, Trump is an actual shitty president NOW. Why are you still complaining about Hilary?
    Because close to her he look like a gold medal. He is a bully and a asshole, and i would never want him close to me. But compared to her he looks like honest and nice guy

But compared to her he looks like honest and nice guy
    Why, exactly? Given the volume of lies he tells, how? Given that he regularly directly insults and demeans others, how? What has Hillary lied about that's worse than Trumps continuing, endless lies? What has Hillary done that's made her meaner than Trump, a man who routinely insults foreign leaders, US citizens, and the entirety of the press with shocking regularity?

Because close to her he look like a gold medal. He is a bully and a asshole, and i would never want him close to me. But compared to her he looks like honest and nice guy
    Okay, so now we've got a bully and an asshole in office. Complaining that you thought the other choice was worse IS FUCKING POINTLESS. Deal with what we have, and stop bringing up your imaginary version of what we don't have.

If you call him a bully and asshole I assume you have heard stories about him. Now what kind of weird stories have you heard about Clinton to make her seem worse by orders of magnitude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, don't feed that shitposter bodonius, he can't stay unbanned for more than a day even with our absentee mods, waste of time.
    /s

But Trump has lied thousands of times in the past two years. You could always choose to support neither, but since you created that account, you have done little more than shill for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    If you call him a bully and asshole I assume you have heard stories about him. Now what kind of weird stories have you heard about Clinton to make her seem worse by orders of magnitude?
    Hillary throw monica under the buss for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Man, don't feed that shitposter bodonius, he can't stay unbanned for more than a day even with our absentee mods, waste of time.
    I dont agree... I try to have a conversation

Hillary throw monica under the buss for example.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont agree... I try to have a conversation
    How did she throw her under the bus? You mean the chick who was banging her husband?