Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    This is a public forum, your personal intentions are irrelevant.

By proving you wrong, I not only make myself susceptible to harassment, but also my M+ team / guild. Not worth it to debate with someone who considers explosive to be a difficult affix.
    Did I say it was difficult? All I said was you're a liar. You've yet to prove you aren't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Did I say it was difficult? All I said was you're a liar. You've yet to prove you aren't.
    I don't think you read my last 2 post. Especially the part where I mentioned proving you wrong isn't worth the potential risk of unwanted attention and harassment to my M+team / guild. The potential chance of you having a higher score than me are extremely sparse either way.

Blizzard nerfing things that aren't even hard to deal with to begin with. Why am I not surprised ?
    And it didn't take a post to reach the 2nd page to have a contrarian opinion. Not because this poster agrees with what he said, but because he's trying to stand out, most likely because the person has no achievement in real life and trying to act cool on a forum.

I don't think you read my last 2 post. Especially the part where I mentioned proving you wrong isn't worth the potential risk of unwanted attention and harassment to my M+team / guild. The potential chance of you having a higher score than me are extremely sparse either way.
    I did, the harassment angle is a weak excuse for you to carry on being a troll / liar without putting up. Many people post logs / char details here and don't get harassed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I did, the harassment angle is a weak excuse for you to carry on being a troll / liar without putting up. Many people post logs / char details here and don't get harassed.
    Your aggressiveness further proves my initial point. There are too many toxic users (not implying you're toxic per say) on this forum to put my teammates at risk over a random debate with a random person with no credibility on MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Slshy View Post
    Link your raiderIO buddy and lets see. All the top M+ players in the world were talking about how bad it is, then we get the anonymous heroes like yourself on forums pretending to be above it.

So link your raiderIO or sit down.
    He can't link anything, it's "Alright" we're talking about. He plays WoW almost exclusively on mmo-c forums (and sometimes on youtube). Dude killed Ghuun before Method, ah, and he casually does 25+ keys in time while typing up another genius comment, he's that good.

Your aggressiveness further proves my initial point. There are too many toxic users (not implying you're toxic per say) on this forum to put my teammates at risk over a random debate with a random person with no credibility on MMO-C.
    I mean, Blizzard nerfed the affix, so clearly it was an issue.
    So going by that logic, you are wrong, everyone else is right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So much fun to be affliction with explosive orbs..
    You know what's great? Even Demo has trouble killing them with instants. The damage from Call Dreadstalkers doesn't hit them only their autoattacks. Fists of Fury on my Monk doesn't touch them even if they're my main target, same with Whirling Dragon Punch. These abilities should absolutely hit them if they're your main target before casting.

a random person with no credibility on MMO-C.
    That would be...you?

And team mates at risk, lol. What are people going to do? Send them a mean whisper? Ooh scary.

2pc Power of the Moon means i can 1shot them with Moonfire again. God bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Teeming+fortified+explosives is the issue.
    I will try to somehow bruteforce a +10 this week and then call it a day (week).

This is a god damn joke. I spend more time spamming ice lance to kill orbs than what I spend on casting anything at all at the trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I mean, Blizzard nerfed the affix, so clearly it was an issue.
    So going by that logic, you are wrong, everyone else is right.
    I can't seem to comprehend the logic that if Blizzard made X decision then clearly X was an issue. You're implying that every decision Blizzard makes is the best decision in which case they wouldn't be so many changes to changes every month. No. this decision was made not because it's hard or in any way difficult but because Blizzard appeases to the masses. Nerfing aspects of the game like this that require a slight bit of coordination is detrimental to the health of the game.

Until they are fixed, cus i doubt it is intentional. Survival hunters are or at the very least SHOULD be, meta during explosive week. Even before the explosive hp nerf
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

I can't seem to comprehend the logic that if Blizzard made X decision then clearly X was an issue. You're implying that every decision Blizzard makes is the best decision in which case they wouldn't be so many changes to changes every month. No. this decision was made not because it's hard or in any way difficult but because Blizzard appeases to the masses. Nerfing aspects of the game like this that require a slight bit of coordination is detrimental to the health of the game.
    Yes, that's why they never nerf raids or anything for top raiders, because they are the "majority" right? It's not because they are too strong or anything, it's the whining. Got it! Fetid was just the 60 players that "got their way". You know better .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Yes, that's why they never nerf raids or anything for top raiders, because they are the "majority" right? It's not because they are too strong or anything, it's the whining. Got it! Fetid was just the 60 players that "got their way". You know better .
    You're comparing mythic raiding participation to mythic+ participation. Mythic raiding isn't the same as M+ 7-10s (which is most likely the audience this explosive nerf was aimed at).

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So much fun to be affliction with explosive orbs..
    too bad it used to be amazing for affliction

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I could see that being a problem if you're literally the only one swapping to them. And if you need 2-3 gcds for every orb then it likely a player problem. Maybe save hard hitting abilities for orbs? There are plenty of people doing 12-15 keys with 370 ilvl this week, there isn't really an excuse you can use.

If it's a comp issue and you don't know how to properly optimize a good comp then high keys are not for you.
    you're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

it doesn't matter what abilities you use it still took far too long to kill a single orb at higher levels (and no your sacred +12-15 bracket is not high), i'm guessing you failed math in school because every level increase on a keystone applies a multiplicative bonus to health values, to the point where you are hitting a wall far earlier than you should be because these mechanics are over tuned and have not been changed since their release in legion when things were tuned around the lvl 110 bracket with artifact weapons and the class mechanics that were around then, come back when you have some concept of what the issue is then comment, until then stop spouting nonesense and wasting bandwidth.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2018-11-17 at 02:10 PM.

That wasn't the problem, at all.

The spawn rate is absolutely ridiculous.
    Legit we had 1 person in our group focus on orbs..... only.

And that was on a group of average 4-5 mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Bigger problem there is the last week's difficulty. It was like there were no affixes at all.

Funny how nobody complained about that when it was obviously too easy.
    Because affixes aren't really that fun like in other games. In other games they're there to give us a challenge after the base version gets to easy. In WoW you can just run a higher key or pull more packs at once. I hate affixes that won't let me pull several packs.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're comparing mythic raiding participation to mythic+ participation. Mythic raiding isn't the same as M+ 7-10s (which is most likely the audience this explosive nerf was aimed at).
    This comment means you know nothing about the problem it was causing there is now problem was in high keys aka 15+ (this week) at 7-10, they are 1 shot able and melee can handle them easy your so full of shit like always.Now add that fact that mobs don't just fall over and its team if 6 orbs spawn synced and each take more then 4gcds your fucked but you would not know that.

I will edit that the highest run this week is 18 a fucking 18 the other weeks we saw 20+
    Last edited by Firatha; 2018-11-17 at 08:10 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.