Is there a good place in the US to watch Super? I assume just CrunchyRoll. I mean legally btw, I don't want to stream off some rando site.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I believe the term used for the movie is "Wrathful".

- - - Updated - - -

CR probably your best bet, yeah.
    Wasn't Super removed from CR after Sony bought Funimation and took their series away?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wasn't Super removed from CR after Sony bought Funimation and took their series away?
    Nope, still available.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Strange. DBZ is the series that raised Funi to greatness. One would think Dragon Ball goes where Funi goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Ikari translates as 'anger'. It's this state:

yeah, that one.

looks cool tbh.

looks like a pre stage ssj

DB franchise is a milk cow so far, I'm curious once Goku/Vegeta will reach and go above angels levels, what type of beings we will have next?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    looks like a pre stage ssj
    Being really angry pretty much is the pre stage of SSJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion of Christmas Broly.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Being above Beerus is one thing. Being above an angel like Whis is an entirely different thing. It would take several more transformations/power boosts for them to even get close. I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening.

This comment is laughable, they'll never reach to level of where they are trust me, beerus never revealing his full power I already know full summary for movie since there was a world premier in japan few days ago and got spoiled big time, it is up to you if you want to see it or not... nobody going ahead of beerus not if you fuse ( ) and whoever said pre stage ssj, that not a pre stage ssj, that something else being reveal in summary i read about it, you will be surprise what it is

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    am I the only one who wants to see Beerus get in on the Broly action too?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    am I the only one who wants to see Beerus get in on the Broly action too?
    I'm waiting for Beerus to go all out since BoG.

https://twitter.com/MJxTV/status/1063557852382547969

Was revealed so far any reason why Broly is so strong and why he doesn't requiere the normal transformations?

Probably the same reason as in the original movie. He's just a freak of nature.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I really hope that Broly dies at the end, he shouldnt ever become part of the main series. That would ruin it so fast.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Was revealed so far any reason why Broly is so strong and why he doesn't requiere the normal transformations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Probably the same reason as in the original movie. He's just a freak of nature.
    Broly said that he trained since he was kid on planet Vampa.

although that didn't increase his strength that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Gogeta one is fake.

he doesn't use Soul Punisher.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-11-18 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    In the old movie, he was the legendary SSJ, born with a power level of 10k if I remember, I don't mind them using the same theme here, from what I remember it states in the movie that at birth Broly was far above the likes of Vegeta which make King Vegeta jelous, to put it simple, if Goku/Vegeta are prodigy, then Broly is a prodigy of prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    In the old movie, he was the legendary SSJ, born with a power level of 10k if I remember, I don't mind them using the same theme here, from what I remember it states in the movie that at birth Broly was far above the likes of Vegeta which make King Vegeta jelous, to put it simple, if Goku/Vegeta are prodigy, then Broly is a prodigy of prodigy
    his power level when he was a baby was a little over 900 in this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    his power level when he was a baby was a little over 900 in this movie.
    Oh,that's still tons if i remember correctly, far above what Goku and the nakama had in db, from what i remember the power level was about 1k once Goku brother arive (damn i forgot his name)

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Oh,that's still tons if i remember correctly, far above what Goku and the nakama had in db, from what i remember the power level was about 1k once Goku brother arive (damn i forgot his name)
    it's Raditz.