Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Well she is kinda dead right? So looking like a complete mess fits nicely.
    For a woman who can alter her own body literally any way she wants I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Legion Sylvanas looked great in the cinematics, she looked quite intimidating as she should for a "veteran" racial leader. Not a fan of BFA Sylvanas, she looks too soft and elfy.
    I agree. I think her appearance in the Legion cinematic is way, way more fitting than her beautified, elvish, not dead at all look from BfA's cinematic.
    I loved watching her appear from the shadows in the ship, looking bone-y and gaunt. She looked both creepy and strong, which is what one would want in a veteran general and leader of the undead.
    Her BfA appearance doesn't demonstrate her undead state in any way. If I didn't know about wow, I would have never guessed she was undead. I'd just think she was just an elf.
    Though I obviously appreciate the improved details and animations with each new cinematic, I think their change in Sylvanas' design from Legion's to BfA's didn't make sense. Or, I guess, it made marketing sense (having an elf supermodel as a protagonist is more appealing to mass audiences) but not in the context of the game and story.

Deleted
    They can update her but that will cost you a raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Well, his skin color didnt change.
    That is extremely racist and triggering that you would assume his skin color can't change.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    They can update her but that will cost you a raid tier.
    +1 to this

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Absolute bullcrap. Banshees and Liches are incorporeal. They don't age. They can switch their bodies whenever they want, they're not bound to it like standard undead. And you're talking about AGING? Seriously? Stop.
    Liches are not corporeal. Demiliches, they are, but are still tied to the skull of the lich. Learn about why the phylactery is important, and what it really does.

Same with banshees. The true beauty, or lack thereof, of a banshee is, over time, their form becomes more and more broken down and wretched. Look at our banshees. They do not look like their old elven forms. There is a reason for that. When they take possession of someone, that is still NOT their body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post

That was retconned in the dark mirror or the latest novel (not sure anymore), the valkyr keep her in mint conditon.
    Sigh... of course it was. And what, how many are left... 2? Kind of defeats the point of being undead. Seriously, if they wanted Sylvanas to be untouched by time, maybe they should have just made her a San'layn, then no explanation would have been necessary. Or in her case, a San'lame.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    When an elf dies, they decay the same way. Suggesting otherwise is just putting the REEEE in retarded.
    Dar'khan Drathir, dark rangers, San'layn, Koltira. Now who looks retarded?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

As much as I think her old model looks fantastic and it's as expressive as they need for cutscenes, I agree updating it to reflect her new face in particular would be less confusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Why bother when she's about to die anyway.
    this, she needs to be buried

10+ Year Old Account
    Knew who the OP was before thread was opened.

Its not mascara though. Guess someone didn't see the Warbringers. But no, she doesn't.
    Hi

Saurfang looks just like his cinematic model. Time to update Sylvanas and get rid of her old W3 look.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Elves have different decay process.
    I'd say more to the point, she isn't a typical undead. Most Forsaken are essentially 'zombies' with sentience. And depending on how long they've been dead, the rot will obviously be worse. She is a banshee and a lot more powerful. Decay isn't really a thing with banshees. Now granted, normally they don't even have corporal bodies, she found hers and took it back. Her body being inhabited by a banshee soul would change the dynamics , especially one at her level of power, I would think at least? I mean Arthas' didn't change much?

Personally I don't care if she gets a new model or not quite frankly. Like some of the others, I'd rather see other characters get some love and attention. or better (and it's completely unfeasible), some older tier armor updates. :P I kind of like that they re-created Black Temple for ToS. I'd not be opposed to more of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by your mother View Post
    this, she needs to be buried
    Blizzard already confirmed more of less that she won't die (they think she is too popular to be killed of). If they kill her it would be the same as Garrosh, Blizzard already said she is not Garrosh 2.0.
    Last edited by mmocd22c015b36; 2018-11-17 at 07:50 PM.

I think your signature answers it for you :P

She looks like Sky Ferreira

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Needs more rotting flesh.
    Yeah, she really needs to have her corpse either look dessicated from drying out or rotted from bloating. She's raised by the LK's magic and we all see what happens to a living/dead person raised by him.

Quote Originally Posted by lordesnow View Post
    keep believing this kid.
    Keep believing this is mop 2.0

She needs her Void-corrupted form for Phase 2 of the raid don't forget.

15+ Year Old Account
    Her model is fine, it's the cinematic models that are "wrong". Well, not really wrong, they are just artistic choices, take for example the fact that the High Elves don't have glowing eyes in the flashback. That's another artistic choice to make them stand out next to the blue glowing eyes of the undead. Same with Sylvanas. She needs to look more "human" so that you can relate to her a bit more (granted, it's hard to relate to her >.<).

I'd love to see something like this in the future though..

EDIT: Also, the eyes are 100% a thing they can't do on such a small model, it just looks weird, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    Her model is fine, it's the cinematic models that are "wrong". Well, not really wrong, they are just artistic choices, take for example the fact that the High Elves don't have glowing eyes in the flashback. That's another artistic choice to make them stand out next to the blue glowing eyes of the undead. Same with Sylvanas. She needs to look more "human" so that you can relate to her a bit more (granted, it's hard to relate to her >.<).

I'd love to see something like this in the future though..

EDIT: Also, the eyes are 100% a thing they can't do on such a small model, it just looks weird, trust me.
    Yes, they should improve her cinematic model.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.