Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    With the Vindicar, yes, it would be easily done, but without that, i think they will have a hard time if Silvermoon reactivate its defenses (In the BE starting zone, you get to reactivate one of the barriers)
    I think you underestimate the sheer amount of power that the alliance has especially Malf it's largely blizz's fault for writing them as incompetent but Malf is probably the strongest still mortal character in wow he is I think around 7 overall just below the old gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
    ...is not part of the monarchy! Has therefore no authority!
    Oh, so you DON'T know what the title means, do you?

Oh, and grats on reacting on something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Would actually be really easy with the sheer power the alliance has if blizzard even decided to write them as semi competent militarily. Send Tyrande Malf Alleria Jaina Velen and they can take the city over in a day tops. Toss in the vindicar and ghosty mcghostship and it will take hours most of which will be travel time. The alliance is on a completely different tier power wise from the horde it isn't even close.
    You forgetting the main thing? The barrier is working again?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    How about we raid alliance city for once ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lyria_Skystrider

Then why is Lyria Skystrider and Priest Ennas being mindcontrolled to say "Lor'themar has remade Silvermoon into something we may truly be proud of." in the Bazaar? There have been unrest about his rule and he has refused to step down or even have an election for a replacement.
    Looks to me they were inciting dissent when their society was already unstable (and the Scourge was breaking down their door).

The High elves are barely permitted to see the Sunwell under his rule.
    Pretty sure they were still allowed in before MoP, despite being loyal to the Alliance. By now it's pretty understandable why they're refused entry.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-11-17 at 11:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in other words they were mind controlled to prevent dissent about their idiotic leaders joining their enemies to fight their allies.
    They were mind controlled to stop spreading panic. The majority of the Blood Elves saw the Alliance of having left them behind, that they couldn't call for their aid. There was no courier coming with messages, nor any outpost able to be contacted. Instead, there was some Horde patrols.

- - - Updated - - -

With the Vindicar, yes, it would be easily done, but without that, i think they will have a hard time if Silvermoon reactivate its defenses (In the BE starting zone, you get to reactivate one of the barriers)
    All barriers are up by lore now. Only way in is like Arthas, or the gates.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you underestimate the sheer amount of power that the alliance has especially Malf it's largely blizz's fault for writing them as incompetent but Malf is probably the strongest still mortal character in wow he is I think around 7 overall just below the old gods.
    I do agree that he is one of the strongest (if not the strongest mortal at this point), but i also think that the Barrier created by the Sunwell are hardly enough to be a problem even for him (i doubt he can easily break it), i mean... we know that multiple dragons (before they lost most of their power with DW death) could not brake the barrier, so i assume that it would stop Malfurion in its track too (They would have just to make the same walk that Arthas did to destroy the barrier).

But i think that the Vindicar may be able to destroy the barrier (even more if not all 3 are in places), as it was strong enough to make a hole in one of the strongest barriers we have seen so far (the Anturas)

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Tried pointing that out...
    And it was duly ignored, it looks like.

I have a feeling I'm being baited.

10+ Year Old Account
    All barriers are up by lore now. Only way in is like Arthas, or the gates.
    Ty for the update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    So by OP's logic we should have killed the tyrant Bolvar back in vanilla, as he is not of royal blood.
    What about the council of three hammers?

Since the rightful owner isn't of age yet to rule - like when Bolvar was Regent Lord with Anduin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is my horde waifu i don't want her or her sisters dying.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    None of this thread is about the death or possible death of any of them

10+ Year Old Account
    I do agree that he is one of the strongest (if not the strongest mortal at this point), but i also think that the Barrier created by the Sunwell are hardly enough to be a problem even for him (i doubt he can easily break it), i mean... we know that multiple dragons (before they lost most of their power with DW death) could not brake the barrier, so i assume that it would stop Malfurion in its track too (They would have just to make the same walk that Arthas did to destroy the barrier).

But i think that the Vindicar may be able to destroy the barrier (even more if not all 3 are in places), as it was strong enough to make a hole in one of the strongest barriers we have seen so far (the Anturas)
    And you would have to convince Turalyon to want to fire it, and would mean there would be a longer discussion between the two windrunner sisters too, for that means there would be countless of useless deaths that could be prevented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    As long as Alleria stays out of my Sunwell, I don't care.

None of this thread is about the death or possible death of any of them
    ...yet. Trust me, it will happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Looks to me they were inciting dissent when their society was already unstable (and the Scourge was breaking down their door).

Pretty sure they were still allowed in before MoP, despite being loyal to the Alliance. By now it's pretty understandable why they're refused entry.
    The High Elves, Blood Elves and Draenei has free secure access to the sanctum of the Sunwell. Then there are some priest organizations in the Alliance and Horde, as well as Paladin ones permitted too.

- - - Updated - - -

How about we raid alliance city for once ?
    Ugh.. We don't do that well with that.. I mean, Teldrassil could've been an easy job and one little snide comment... *poof*

Besides, Stormwind has been to the ground more times than Orgrimmar, cut'em some slack. And Ironforge, waste of time. The Exodar has been scavenged to make the Vindicar, not to mention we sorta don't know about their shiny gem tech much. And the marvelous Gnomeregan - is still radioactive...

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Anduin wouldn't allow it, but I bet Alleria and Umbric would do some sneaky shit.
    Unless their true masters whisper it's a good idea and they think it's their own idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    "insane straw-man"
    ignoring the fact that bolvar was like the nobles in onyxia's enthrall which canonically ended when varian returned in wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    ignoring the fact that bolvar was like the nobles in onyxia's enthrall which canonically ended when varian returned in wrath.
    True, he was a puppet but he was in the seat Lor'themar is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Unless their true masters whisper it's a good idea and they think it's their own idea?
    Except that Void apparently screams bloody murder near death and light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Ugh.. We don't do that well with that.. I mean, Teldrassil could've been an easy job and one little snide comment... *poof*
    I said raid city, not change skybox.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    You didn't actually get my point, did you?
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said raid city, not change skybox.
    Well, obviously that little elf on the ground REALLY, REALLY hurt the feelings of... that.. corpse.... Was a delightfully animated inferno though.