Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    i wouldnt call m10/2.4 casual but okay, you are clearly one step below mythic and that is what your ilvl represents, you are 382 and mythic is baseline 385... so system works out

10 keys aren't hard lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I guess your leaveing now?
    one can hope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miwonehema View Post
    10 keys aren't hard lmao

- - - Updated - - -

one can hope
    neither are the first 3 bosses in mythic, your point?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I think Blizzard still don't get how fun mythic progression is when you don't need any loot from it because you do heroic a lot more and get titanforged gear in there.

Granted they nerfed it and mythic+ chest loot is 5 lvl below now, but still.
    Show me one HC raider that is 385 ilvl, the base for any M drop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    I would probably answer more politely had you done the same but since you didn't: I don't give a fuck what some casual moron thinks about whether I am lying or not, if you invested time and nerves to join a proper guild and actually work out strats and give your best to be 10/10M and someone is only 1 ilvl in difference while just spamming M+10 and Heroic, you'd be disheartened too.
    Show me one ilvl384 that has just spammed M+10 and HC. And that is even lower than guaranteed base M 385

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Of course it will stay, it's good for the longevity of the game.
    Can't agree. Ilevel is increasing at an alarming rate. The pressure to have titanforging proc to higher levels then normal is not helping. We are having stat squishes sooner and sooner. It'll hit a point where you're gear from level 10 will last all the way to near current content. Eliminating the need for most gear all together. Not only that, but your power will remain nearly the same as well. That is assuming of course, they fixed the scaling issues and we don't get weaker as the stats scale worse and worse with out level.

Its already at the point where you can go 2-3 levels and get weaker, but the gear wont offer any real boost in stats. Itll will make leveling a waste of time and hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    It's better to be able to earn what you need to make your gear better than run your face into the wall over and over and over again hoping RNG will deign to bless you with its presence.
    Who actually does that, however? The only content that you can feasibly run again and again in hopes to get high TFs are M+ and very few people actually chain run these at high levels, and those that do are more progression-minded than just running the same keys to get a lucky TF proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    neither are the first 3 bosses in mythic, your point?
    that 10 keys and the first 3 are casual

I don't have a problem with the idea. I just wish there was a way to make up ground.

So you earn points on kills. If you item titanforges you got the upgrades for free. If you didn't get a titanforged item you can spend earned points to eventually get it there.

Everyone that puts in effort eventually gets there. People that get lucky on an item just have an easier path. Does what they want and give incentive to continue to grind content. Makes random rewards rewarding and still exciting to get. Of course maybe not let it go so high.

But like everything in this game it gets complicated because you have so many tiers of difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Show me one ilvl384 that has just spammed M+10 and HC. And that is even lower than guaranteed base M 385
    They can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Actually gladiator yields 375 ilvl loot, but the weekly chest is 385 if that's what you're thinking. Same goes for M +.
    So what you are saying is you are the PvP equivalent of a M+10 spamming HC raider with ilvl 377? I still don't see the problem tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    But seriously, I average 382 ilvl when I play casual content (M 10 and 2.4k arena). I have 3 azerite pieces that are 390 ilvl, is that not equivalent to mythic raiding, no? I have 5 pieces that titanforge beyond 385 ilvl pieces of gear.
    That's the point of the system. Alternative paths to gear. As an aside, you may not be doing Mythic raids, but you are far from casual if you're doing M10+ or 2.4k arena. You're in what is effectively end tier content for 2 of the 3 possible gearing paths. And the fact that you're 382 shows those things are working exactly as intended.

And that's precisely what the people crying about tf don't like.

casual =! bad
    you can do 10's and have 2.4k rating and be casual.

2018 and people still think casuals are mouthbreathing lfr players

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Then why every mythic 10+ that I do has 2 or 3 guys that are all almost full 390ilvl with sockets and shit. While I have only two 395 items after completing over 200 runs on 10+ dificulty?
    Confirmation bias. You only remember those better geared than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hole View Post
    Horrificly bad news. As people said It's not useful to WoW and basically has aspects of gambling within It to make people keep wanting more, that lil chance to Improve your gear which I never realized before until just Legion shoved that shite Into everything. Warlords seemed harmless with It, but now... hell no.

#Notmyblizzard
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

I play BfA without Titanforging already...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    The way the current game works, no amount of content can Even last 2 months, so ty. The only good part about retail is pvp and they refuse to spend a single sec on it.

If you think vanilla Will last 2 months you simply dont understand how the game worked
    I understand perfectly fine how the game worked, i was there when it was current. yeah, blizzard gonna timegate raids, but raids gonna be cleared way faster with todays players and the addons we gonna have in classic, inspired by todays addons. Molten core was cleared in 1 hour and 10 minutes by The Axemen. When it was current. Don't you think the simple mechanics back then gonna be facerolled ? You overestimate it so hard. The only reason people gonna stay subbed is due to the timegating. Content gonna be finished real fast. No mystery, most people know the game, those who don't can and will google it.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I understand perfectly fine how the game worked, i was there when it was current. yeah, blizzard gonna timegate raids, but raids gonna be cleared way faster with todays players and the addons we gonna have in classic, inspired by todays addons. Molten core was cleared in 1 hour and 10 minutes by The Axemen. When it was current. Don't you think the simple mechanics back then gonna be facerolled ? You overestimate it so hard. The only reason people gonna stay subbed is due to the timegating. Content gonna be finished real fast. No mystery, most people know the game, those who don't can and will google it.
    I am under no illusion that Vanilla is hard, I know its absolutely faceroll compared to modern raiding and most of it is even easier than normal raiding today. That said, the systems in which the game and content is build around it legit satsifying and fun, less streamlined and polished, it is an MMORPG and no amount of bullshit arguments is going to convince me that modern wow is an MMORPG.. Its an action adventure multilpayer game more akin to Diablo than World of Warcraft(despite Diablo being more of an RPG). There are plenty of fun shit to do in Vanilla besides the faceroll clearing of the raids, though I would prefer it they buffed it and gave them some extra mechanics.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I could careless if somebody is ilvl 3xx at this point. It's the matter of putting in effort to obtain X piece of gear via badge system or specific boss loot. Titanforging completely nullifies the reason to put in the effort, period.

Plus, titanforging is RNG on top of hoping for X gear to drop. You gotta be insane to enjoy the whole titanforging system.

Just remove titanforging and bring back gem socket bonuses and i'll be happy. Keep warforging and tertiary stats, it makes sense and it prevents X item to exceed the next level. Otherwords LFR gear is LFR gear, heroic dungeon gear is heroic dungeon gear, etc.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2018-11-18 at 12:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    outdated game with no future updates, no content patches etc. Yeah. Have fun with your 2 months max of "quality" outdated shit
    bfa died after 2 weeks
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I guess your leaveing now?
    Already did. Unsubscribed last month because of how hollow the character progression was in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    bfa died after 2 weeks
    It died before it hit live servers imao.