Poll: Which Tortollan Seeker world quest do you hate doing the most?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    I hate hate hate make loh go .. There is no specifif instruction on what you need to do hate hate hate
    Doesn't the voice over tell you exactly what to do? You guide Loh to the finish line hitting all the flags but not crossing the path he's already taken. You leave a little trail behind you. Just don't cross that and make sure you hit all the flags. It's quite easy.

I enjoy the memory game and hate the beach game. Don't mind the maze.

Why are people still doing WQ after hitting exalted 2 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Why are people still doing WQ after hitting exalted 2 months ago?
    Some people are sadistic enough to make alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was more variety in the make loh go quests those are my favorite of the three. Beach head is of course the absolute worst. It's piss easy but the turtles move so slow

All of them are bad - to much global cd "lag" and "turret" one will be fine with hit scan.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just aren't challenging, which makes them boring. I wish they had a "overtime" mode where you can multiply your WQ's earnings after completing the basic portion of the quest that is a harder version that you can fail (for example, more enemies coming more quickly in the beachfronts, traps and obstacles that move that you have to avoid in the turtle maze, shell matching having a time limit and perhaps mid round shuffling, and if you fail you are done and get no bonus with the longer you are able to go increasing the rewards).
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Best thing ever was hitting exalted with the half shells. Once 8.1 drops my Alt army will be happy. Beachhead was most annoying. Shell game I liked and Make Loh go was ok.

I hate the turtles to the water quests. The other two I actually like as they are fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    They should do one of these:
    1 - reduce the 12 turtles to 6
    2 - increase the movement speed of the turtles by dunno 20% maybe 30%

Like they did with the maze, increase the turtles speed !
    yes i agreed
    Want to try hearthstone
    CLick on my link for free pack and help me out same time
    https://battle.net/recruit/LVZ7B5PRZ...f-hs&s=HS&m=pc

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    They really need an algorithm to make Make Loh Go more random and generate puzzles. The same two puzzles over and over is pointless.

For me the most baffling thing about the Seekers is why Scrollsage Nola has two voice actors. You've got the guy from Invader Zim/Psychonauts in the talking head frame, but then an old lady voice in the game. Eh?
    Seconded. Lazy and rushed.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

i dislike this faction all together.. everyting about them annoys me

the voices, the content of their missions, the dailies.. annoying all together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    I enjoy the memory game and hate the beach game. Don't mind the maze.
    Fully agreed! The maze is also incredibly fast.

Blizzard should really add more WQ for the tortollans, after all it's just an useless faction after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Beachhead is the worst by so far it's not even funny. I quite enjoy the matching game and Loh is super fast and easy so it's easy to ignore. I'll actively avoid Beachhead though, I think the only reason I'm still not exalted with them is the amount of emissaries I've missed because I refuse to do that world quest anymore.

I like "Shell Game".
    I don't mind "Make Loh Go".
    I honestly avoid "Beachhead" like the plague. The only time I do them is if they have a piece of gear as reward, since I'm trying to get as many Expulsoms as I can to level up my professions.

I finally finished their bloody rep.

No more turtles.

No more water.