Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    also can we PLEASE put all the Food/Water Nerfs (lol) behind a "Click here to see!" thing?

like 10 pages worth of Food and Water nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Rogues have been at the top since Arena came out, they will never not be a top performer in arena.
    True. Fuck rogues. Bullyvictims the whole lot of them
    DK faceroll omnomnom

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope jaina dont die she's my alliance waifu

I bought this expansion months ago... I paid subscription for 3 months... I expected basic balance to the classes for the content created. Nope... that was not the case. And it's not acceptable to have it "fixed" 6 months later. Any more than ANY other gaming experinece these days. If Blizzard can not balance a MMO game for all classes in beta... then the company needs to fire those that are responsible class balance of the game. It's that simple. Cause I should NOT have to pay for beta tesing of a game in 2018. Discusting Blizzard. Just discusting how you are treating your fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Sulika View Post
    So a single team runs an Unholy DK in the MDI and doesn't win a game. Blizz reaction: Unholy gets nerfed a week later.
    Practically every team including the eventual winners run Rogue / DH. Blizz reaction: This seems fine, no changes needed.
    Blizzard fear the backlash they may receive if DK's are a tier 1 class. Even when Frost was super strong in legion, they weren't THE most op class in the game, certainly not as op as assas rogues currently are. Since the hero class came into lich king, DK's were so broken that pissed off many people that forced blizzard's hand to consistently change the class. Now, they tread with caution, leaning towards just making it playable rather than a proper class that can play with many comps. Looking at frost, DK's are the only class that receive *buffs* with a condition, WE'RE MAKING REMORSELESS WINTER DO THIS, BUT REDUCE ITS RANGE AND ALSO INCREASE ITS COOLDOWN BY 25 SECONDS!!! YOU WANT TO SURVIVE LONGER? TAKE LICHBORNE, ONLY 1 MINUTE COOLDOWN! (but you can't move during that time) Dont get me wrong, unholy does fairly well against wizard comps, but they just get steam rolled vs most other comps. Frost however, yeah... Just switch to a different class til another big patch hits (it certainly wont be 8.1) The 3s ladder is enough proof what a sorry state the class is in (However, warlocks are doing worse)

All in all, Blizzards approach to (lets spend the whole season trying to keep nerfing the brokenly op class in hopes that DK's and warlocks will become viable) has failed miserably. Dk's somewhat caught up, locks on the other hand... I'm so sorry if you main one. you can't even play the game most of the time in high rated 3s.