Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    I don't believe in social justice, just justice, there's a difference.

The only reason some of my views appear to be authoritarian (which still wouldn't mean I'm for social justice) is because I'm not your typical libertarian.

A libertarian system that no built-in mechanism to defend itself from subversion will inevitably collapse.

Ask yourself this, if you somehow managed to create a new country on some remote island and made a libertarian system, what exactly would stop it from being subverted in 200 years? That's almost the same as what happened to the US. Started with small government, few regulations, low taxes - that's not what it is today.

Using political liberty to take away liberty shouldn't be a legitimate right. In a proper society any politician who tries to implement social security would be thrown in jail for fraud and conspiracy to commit mass robbery. He would never get out.

If that sounds authoritarian so be it. The non-aggression principle should not be confused with pacifism. If people are plotting to rob you, you have a right to defend yourself.
    It's adorable that you think your social justice crusade is any different... it's not.

you are not even close to a libertarian, you are much closer to being an actual fascist than a libertarian.

And the rest is just your attempt to justify your racism... we already know all of this.

Your issue is that you don't understand what objectification entails.

Not entirely unusual for men to "not have an issue" with shit they don't understand to begin with, I'd say. Sexual attraction on a shallow level, I can handle. I do not enjoy being viewed as an object to own, however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's adorable that you think your social justice crusade is any different... it's not.

you are not even close to a libertarian, you are much closer to being an actual fascist than a libertarian.

And the rest is just your attempt to justify your racism... we already know all of this.
    You haven't addressed even one concern. All you did was lie and call me a fascist (which actually debunks your whole point about me being an SJW if you actually believe that's true).

So to clear up things, please explain how would you create a libertarian country (assuming you had the land) and KEEP it that way for generations to come. Because let me assure you, it won't be too long before people start calling for social security, welfare for the jobless and socialized medicine. It also won't be too long before people come up with an increasingly insane number of laws that serve no real purpose.

That is what happened to the US. Compare the legal system of 1776 to today.

Granted a LOT of improvements were made such as abolition of slavery, you also got much higher taxes, social security etc.

I'm afraid there isn't a good way around this. The next American experiment (maybe on Mars one day) will have to be far less tolerant of collectivist ideology. If you don't vigorously defend your rights, you lose them. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2018-11-19 at 04:35 PM.

Yay! Another content-free post.

I can't believe you think you're actually making a point with a post like this. There is 0 substance to it.
    Oh I didn't expect you to understand, Thunderaan. No worries.

You haven't addressed even one concern. All you did was lie and call me a fascist (which actually debunks your whole point about me being an SJW if you actually believe that's true).

So to clear up things, please explain how would you create a libertarian country (assuming you had the land) and KEEP it that way for generations to come. Because let me assure you, it won't be too long before people start calling for social security, welfare for the jobless and socialized medicine. It also won't be too long before people come up with an increasingly insane number of laws that serve no real purpose.

That is what happened to the US. Compare the legal system of 1776 to today.

Granted a LOT of improvements were made such as abolition of slavery, you also got much higher taxes, social security etc.

I'm afraid there isn't a good way around this. The next American experiment (maybe on Mars one day) will have to be far less tolerant of collectivist ideology. If you don't vigorously defend your rights, you lose them. Plain and simple.
    Your inability to understand the definitions of words is the root of the problem.

I know what I wouldn't do, resort to racist, nationalism, and fascism to keep it... because then it WOULDN'T BE LIBERTARIAN.

Seriously, your inability to grasp words is a real problem, see to it.

Enjoy your fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    No Destroyer of Leftism is certainly trying to have a constructive conversation of a subject they have researched and not formed knee jerk opinions about
    Methinks this is the wrong place to try to have "constructive conversation" no matter how much research, and even proof, is provided.

He's right though. Many of the social problems women are having are mostly because they brought them on themselves. Men are committal, but also impatient. If a woman jerk us around long enough, we will move on. Unless he's a beta. If it happens multiple times, we will lose faith in the idea altogether. Which is where we're at now. Marriage rates are down. There are many complaints from many women about how men aren't even giving them the attention they "deserve". Most single women I meet have several things in common. Most of them have children. Many of them have more than one, some of those from multiple fathers. That's an immediate red flag. When you hear them talk about the father(s) of their children, there is almost always contempt and hatred. Another huge red flag. They almost always have no trust from the moment you meet them. Many of them are quite selfish. I could go on for days, but I think the point is made.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mods must be sleeping today huh?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Your inability to understand the definitions of words is the root of the problem.

I know what I wouldn't do, resort to racist, nationalism, and fascism to keep it... because then it WOULDN'T BE LIBERTARIAN.

Seriously, your inability to grasp words is a real problem, see to it.

Enjoy your fascism.
    Why are not answering questions? Are you scared?

Your questions are moronic, and I did answer them. The idea that becoming a fascist like you to protect freedom is fucking stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Youre just a bad troll. Who even cares?

Deleted
    Your questions are moronic, and I did answer them. The idea that becoming a fascist like you to protect freedom is fucking stupid.
    If people conspire to abuse the political system to rob people without due process, then that's a violation of the non-aggression principle.

Why should they be able to do that consequence free? Nothing fascistic about defending property rights.

If you think 51% of the votes gives you legitimacy to rob people, you're not a libertarian.

If people conspire to abuse the political system to rob people without due process, then that's a violation of the non-aggression principle.

Why should they be able to do that consequence free? Nothing fascistic about defending property rights.

If you think 51% of the votes gives you legitimacy to rob people, you're not a libertarian.
    You want to abuse the political system, you are the very cancer you keep warning me about... how ironic.

Once again, you are much closer to being a fascist, than a libertarian. Your hatred of immigration and gay people says everything.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whole thread is pointless because OP doesn't know what objectification is.

Great.

Incel coward asks others if they are scared.

Deleted
    You want to abuse the political system, you are the very cancer you keep warning me about... how ironic.

Once again, you are much closer to being a fascist, than a libertarian. Your hatred of immigration and gay people says everything.
    I'm not opposed to all immigration and I don't hate gay people.

Any more lies about me?

I'm not opposed to all immigration and I don't hate gay people.

Any more lies about me?
    Yet you want to ban gay marriage... and all you do is whine about immigrants. Is it just the brown ones you don't like?

You don't want things like freedom, you want to be in charge... huge difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Vandal View Post
    Lol. Your entire position got absolutely DESTROYED by Machismos post. You are the biggest most blue haired hipster SJW on this forum with everything in those threads you posted. You have become that which you oppose 8n your fanaticism, a lesson to us all.
    Machismo is a clownish degenerate who thinks civilians have a right to own nukes.

He destroyed nothing. His posts are nothing but lies, strawman and degeneracy.

Machismo is a clownish degenerate who thinks civilians have a right to own nukes.

He destroyed nothing. His posts are nothing but lies, strawman and degeneracy.
    Ahh, the word I was waiting for ... "degenerate." It makes it clear exactly what kind of "learning" you get from your right-wing brainwashers.

Deleted
    Yet you want to ban gay marriage...
    The actual anti-fascists of WWII (not to be confused with the clown thugs antifa) who opposed real fascism and fought against it were also against gay marriage.

There's nothing libertarian about gay marriage. In a libertarian society the government doesn't care who you're fucking anymore than it cares who is your friend. It has no reason to keep a long registry of couples, no reason to acknowledge your relationship with another person. That's your business.