Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Last to comment

- - - Updated - - -

Last comment right here

Most of that is kind of meh, but the sabre mount is nice.

This bat mount looks exactly like the one I already got from the store. They could at least put some armor on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire35 View Post
    I've hated every vehicle fight put into the game, though. When did they truly start? Flame Leviathan? I rolled warrior at character select not 2 button steam engine.

Edit: Fixed my quote
    Malygos would be my guess on 1st vehicle combat.

The rewards for warfront participation were 'content design 101' misses from the launch of Beta for Azeroth.

I'm still unconvinced they can make a PvE event fun to play given hotkey WoW mechanics. Would be 100% better if they had pvp a la Alterac Valley.

best thing is that no one is interested in the dump fake commercial video calling master and apprentice!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Ohh so the 370ilvl gear is not enough to force people to play the AFK-front? Maybe if you could drive the "tanks", use fly-copters, lead 20-50 soldiers behind you, upgrade NPC abilities, gain power / horde kills, build barricades on roads, have ways to attack the enemy base (like rogue operations); but yeah those things cannot be copy-pasted and you have no money to do actual work.

I wonder how low have sub numbers go to see actual fixing of gameplay and progression...

And WTF is that pvp reward system? My friends and I made a 3man arena team but it turned out you will be rewarded for first win / day... I don't think Blizzard understands or even knows how hard to get 3 people to be up for PVP every day.
    You don't only get a reward for the first win of the day, the first win is just guaranteed to give you an item. Every arena game has a chance of giving you items when you win

Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    The rewards for warfront participation were 'content design 101' misses from the launch of Beta for Azeroth.

I'm still unconvinced they can make a PvE event fun to play given hotkey WoW mechanics. Would be 100% better if they had pvp a la Alterac Valley.
    I don't know if you got the memo, but Alterac Valley was shit when people found out that it's faster to avoid the enemy players and strictly run to the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I don't know if you got the memo, but Alterac Valley was shit when people found out that it's faster to avoid the enemy players and strictly run to the boss.
    I wonder how you could have fixed that (speaking as someone who loved the length of alterac valley in vanilla).

All I can think of was to change the geography so the enemy base wasn't attackable until certain goals had been met (e.g. defenses destroyed). Add back in enemy mobs (like the troll of death in the middle graveyard). Also change the way the honor system worked so you got honor over time instead of just honor when you destroyed towers etc. Maybe included the option to rebuild defenses to help push the opposing side back? Or even add siege engines to finally win the day.

As is... it's fun but kind of broken and a shadow of what it once was.

You might have missed the new memo because it isn't really like that anymore. You can't reliably do the boss with even a single tower up. People defend towers like crazy. Usually how it works now is horde sends about half or a bit more on offense and keeps about 10-15 on defense at iceblood and either slows them down or retakes towers while offense takes and holds the first two towers.
    Either that or the alliance almost all stay defense and hold stonehearth bunker and stonehearth graveyard at all costs. Either way, its much more interesting than just a base race now.

the 2 new bat mounts really annoy the hell outta me after spending 25$ on store version

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that you can't kill the boss with every tower up.

Could horde stop getting terrible mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    Could horde stop getting terrible mounts?
    ye god forbid alliance get anything else than bland horses or hippogryphs.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    That saber mount is sweet! Glad I'm not horde and get yet another bat mount which I couldn't distinguish from the others.
    In this expansion we got so many horses on the pile of horses that we already have that im actually asking question "OH, ITS NOT A HORSE? HOW COME?"

Quote Originally Posted by sifting View Post
    the 2 new bat mounts really annoy the hell outta me after spending 25$ on store version
    I get your point. Store mounts are meant to be unique and easily distinguishable from "normal" mounts. Having two new bats kinda ruins that experience.

On other side.. Allies... well.. We have horses... and Gryphons! We even got a Horse in BFA Digital Deluxe Pack, on top of 3 New Horses and Gryphons that we got for reputations on already existing pile.
    Honestly, most let-down situation for me was when, after 12 years of playing horde, i have decided to roll as Ally for exp or two, just for the sake of change (and im not a fan of Sylvanas horde too so i guess i kinda deflected), and opened my mounts collection. That damn thing is full of Horses and Gryphons now.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2018-11-22 at 04:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.