Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    warlocks are in a good place now, it could be much much worse. i happy they arent changing us in 8,1 that means big changes in 8.2
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    warlocks are in a good place now, it could be much much worse. i happy they arent changing us in 8,1 that means big changes in 8.2
    I'm half expecting a final hour Affliction nerf.

Deleted
    Discords format are to quick to have decently formed arguments because its to easy to flood with quick answers that lack context thats why i like Mmo-c cause even doe the forums aint as active that they used to be, i like being able to argue in a slower tempo and check in 1-2 times per day guess its personal in the end.

Sure the stuff thats sticky and moderated on discord is great but most discussions are mostly filled with people writing something just to be apart of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    Was that in general? or help? Curious about the disagreement.
    More than likely it was in destro as that was where I spent most of my time there. That's a really old convo, but was the kind of conversation I'd see between all the meme spam.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I have some stuff I would like to be improved, but overall I definitely prefer what we have now over some unknown adventure just for the sake of changing things.

At some point it's best to slow down and take a deep breath and I think this is such a point for warlocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    I'm half expecting a final hour Affliction nerf.
    I would not be surprised. Maybe they will consider pet bug fix to be enough for now.

From PTR I see both Aff and Destro tearing it up, so I expect them to pat them on a wrist a bit.

The HP and armor increase from DA + CoW buff won't be enough, but I suspect the ID change will actually help. Getting to 50 stacks in PTR gives arround 21k dmg with UA in my gear per tick of DL. Having 100 stacks on live is about 31k.

This means you have more opportunity to kill people, and they have more time to react to the inc damage. Both are good and HEALTHY changes. But as weird as it seems, afflic dmg in PVP needs to be INCREASED. Dotz get dispelledtoo easily without much of penalty even if stacked UAs with that UA pvp talent that increase duration.

On the other hand, I think we may have something "nice" stacking 3 fear leech traits, if possible, and ONLY if it's not nerfed in PVP like 99% of other defensive azerite traits are.
    Thanks for the heads up!

PVE-wise, Warlocks are mostly in good shape. PvP....not so much.

yeah in pvp, need some defensives and uptime on target help. In PVE, i think really my biggest issue is this: give me a reason not to be Affliction for this next tier. Preference would be a buff or QOL change to Demo. I like changing up my spec and AFF right now is just too good for me to pass it up. I don't mind destro; but it's been a long time since I went demo and I'd love to do that for a tier, at least on a handful of bosses.

Wouldnt mind some talent balancing for affliction, and maybe some single target love for Demo but other then that we are pretty fine.
    So maybe no news is good news this time around.

We are NOT fine in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    We are NOT fine in PvP.
    Have you played destro at all? It's actually hilarious the amount of damage and control they have.
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Quote Originally Posted by JabJack View Post
    Have you played destro at all? It's actually hilarious the amount of damage and control they have.
    Control? What control do they have? Are you talking about the 3sec root? Once the DR kick in, they are punchable turrets.

Been playing WW in arenas recently, whenever I see a lock regardless of spec they're basically just a punching bag that can't do anything to stop the incoming damage after their very limited defensives drop.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

IIRC the best warlock atm is Thugonomicz and he himself said warlocks are weak.
    Maldiva rerolled Moonkin and in 3 days (I think) got to glad rank in 3's once he started doing arenas. He solo'd a destro warlock in 2.4k rating.

He could just as easily be even higher rated with ANY other caster. I'm not exagerating, it's literally any other caster.

Destro only kills you if you do not know how to play against it or gets punished way too hard for overextending if your teammates are all blizzcon material.

The damage is fine, the control is "ok", but if you're not tunneling a warlock you're doing it wrong.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    The damage is fine, the control is "ok", but if you're not tunneling a warlock you're doing it wrong.
    Exactly!

Did a few skirmishes today just to mess around. Had me laughing because literally every match was them ignoring the rest of my team and just bolting right for me riding me till i died. Didn't matter where I was, how far I hung back, or even if they had to travel right through my team to get to me. Just a straight line to me to blow me up. Every. Single. Match.
    Last edited by Liarparadox; 2018-11-20 at 09:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where are our fucking promised rot changes and survivability changes???????? Grrrr
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Where are our fucking promised rot changes and survivability changes???????? Grrrr
    Hey, we GOT the survivability changes, werent you paying attention? 10% bonus to stam from items, and a new mandatory PvP talent that gives 10% HP and 10% (physical) DR roughly. Oh, and a buff to Curse of Weakness that makes it all but mandatory as well against non-caster teams. (Swapped from physical damage done reduction to Attack Power reduction).

Is Blizzard not Merciful?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Hey, we GOT the survivability changes, werent you paying attention? 10% bonus to stam from items, and a new mandatory PvP talent that gives 10% HP and 10% (physical) DR roughly. Oh, and a buff to Curse of Weakness that makes it all but mandatory as well against non-caster teams. (Swapped from physical damage done reduction to Attack Power reduction).

Is Blizzard not Merciful?
    yea I payed attention Losing a key talent for a shitty shield increase GG BLZ
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They were coming "soon" over a month (two months?) ago, Azshara probably has them in her luggage. Be patient, it's only the first season.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Why is it that Warlocks always bitch and moan the most? Like seriously, no other class community cries as much as they do, not even the shaman community who's in a much worse spot.