Poll: Who’s the best?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Illidan is an extremely irrelevant character.
    Oh, please. Your bias is showing.

Illidan is more relevant than over half the characters you listed in that list.

On topic: I really like Lor'themar, and I'm kinda torn in hoping he gets more time in the spotlight, and dreading he gets more time in the spotlight. :/

5+ Year Old Account
    Captain Auric.

Kael'thas, but before they completely butchered his character

No Illidan either? You know he was my favorite when I was younger. Pretty good still, but bit overdone in Legion. I am my scar-cinematic was cool though.

Still disappointed that I can't vote Kael'thas Sunstrider. My Blood Elf Mage is using a transmog inspired by him. It's so nice.

Lirath.

Because he's dead and never did anything on consequence like all elves should be.

Used to be Malfurion for me, but now its no elf whatsoever. Malfurion used to be the cool alpha that would wake up after a while, mansplain stuff to his wife, handle the world-ending threat and go back to sleep untill being called again to do the protecting.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-11-21 at 02:40 AM.

Azshara definitely comes to mind. I love Sylvanas, but her character going full on bad guy in capital letters (not from the shadows) isn’t exactly my favorite arc in her narrative. Illidan is cool, but Blizzard didn’t handle his redemption story very well, or they at least looked over a lot of his interactions with past characters to put him in a more favorable light (IE: Broxigar). Azshara is definitely one of the more consistent villains, and I also love the Naga.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rommath

/thread
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Oh, please. Your bias is showing.

Illidan is more relevant than over half the characters you listed in that list.

On topic: I really like Lor'themar, and I'm kinda torn in hoping he gets more time in the spotlight, and dreading he gets more time in the spotlight. :/
    You’re joking right? Illidan is never coming back, and Kael’thas is dead. Meanwhile every elf in this list is involved in the present story in some way.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Rommath: "Sashay awa...erhm I mean, Shorel'aran"
    lol... I knew I saw him somewhere:

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas and alleria cause they are so awesome blizzard covered up sylvanas sexy midriff but gave us her sexy sister alleria to make up for it.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

void elf heritage armor (specially woman) is like haram, they dress up like infidels and kaffirs. Look at their cloths.

You’re joking right? Illidan is never coming back, and Kael’thas is dead. Meanwhile every elf in this list is involved in the present story in some way.
    Let's take a look at your own thread's title, shall we? "Best elf lore character". Then we have the poll question: "Who's the best?" And then we have your post itself:
    Which elf character do you think is the best and why? This can be for any person reason, including personality, power, looks, whatever.
    At no point you put any restrictions such as "has to be alive" or "currently on Azeroth". In fact, you even go on to say "This can be for any person". Illidan and Kael'Thas are both elves, and both are part of the lore. Therefore, are viable contenders for this "who's the best elf in the lore" discussion.

Sylvanas. Not impressed with current lore progression in BfA but interested in seeing how it turns out.

Other than that, almost any night elf over other races. I'd probably like Blood Elves a lot more if their in-game models didn't make them seem so prissy and narcissistic.

Lord illidan knows the way

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    lol... I knew I saw him somewhere:
    I am officially dead. This is the best thing I've seen in a long time, thank you. I will not unsee Rommath as Valentina now.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I really like Lor'themar, and I'm kinda torn in hoping he gets more time in the spotlight, and dreading he gets more time in the spotlight. :/
    Lmao so much this. The last time Blizzard writers focused on the character and didnt end up turning him into shit were Khadgar and Illidan in WoD and Legion. Im fucking scared hey gonna give Lor'Themar more screentime (new model most likely means a relevant presence in the quest lines and in-game cut scenes) and completely fuck his arc and character up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Lmao so much this. The last time Blizzard writers focused on the character and didnt end up turning him into shit were Khadgar and Illidan in WoD and Legion. Im fucking scared hey gonna give Lor'Themar more screentime (new model most likely means a relevant presence in the quest lines and in-game cut scenes) and completely fuck his arc and character up.
    They did pretty well with Lor'themar in MoP? Last time he got char development and feedback was positive.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    They did pretty well with Lor'themar in MoP? Last time he got char development and feedback was positive.
    Yes, but they have the room to fuck him up whenever they want. Everything around politics in BFA is an absolute mess and controversy. Lor'Themar handled it well in MoP but i dont know if he gonna do it again. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Yes, but they have the room to fuck him up whenever they want. Everything around politics in BFA is an absolute mess and controversy. Lor'Themar handled it well in MoP but i dont know if he gonna do it again. We'll see.
    It will be revealed that he’s sleeping with Sylvanas. Fucked up in several ways.