Poll: Do you want to see more hearthstones added with each expansion?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Dazar'Alor hearthstone... is a ring.

Fucking why? https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/166559-c...gnet-of-battle

Don't get me wrong, this is incredibly welcome, there should be a hearthstone to every expansion's continent in my opinion, and earning it is a far better system than it just being given to you at the beginning of the expansion for no reason, but why they Hell is it a ring? All that does is add an extra thing we have to open and click. Equip ring > use > wait for the loading screen > equip your better ring, instead of just having an actual hearthstone in your bag in addition to your "home" one. Thoughts? Questions, comments, concerns?

Poll incoming.

I think it's a waste of space? I mean.. don't get me wrong, but you already have like 4 items to port you to Orgrimmar where you port directly in front of the Dazar'alor portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I think it's a waste of space? I mean.. don't get me wrong, but you already have like 4 items to port you to Orgrimmar where you port directly in front of the Dazar'alor portal.
    My current laptop is shite, one less loading screen is like ten extra minutes of play time for me, I'll take the item thanks

Alternatively, simply adding locations to the existing Hearthstone could be interesting. Click it, it opens a list of places you've unlocked: Home, Garrison, Dalaran, Dazar'Alor, Shrine, Northrend Dalaran, Shattrath, Orgrimmar. Then give mages some more portals to obscure places and we're aces.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My question is why is Dark Irons included on that?

More seriously, though, it's still going to live in a bag slot once it's outdated by Nazjatar. Maybe Blizz should move some of these hearthstones to the toybox?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Just set your hearthstone to it, what else do you need to set it to anyway.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It's not a hearthstone, it's a signet, like the signet of Dalaran that functioned the same way, or the one for Karazhan, or the (admittedly trinket) one for Timeless Isle.

Is this a joke?

Yous seriously made a topic about not wanting to do 2 extra click for a free teleport?

(if the answer is yes, then a friendly reminder: the WotLK teleport to the old Dalaran was a ring too, and back in those day it cost a huge pile of gold)

It’s an upgrade for alts. Two extra clicks. This isn’t an issue.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

Don't get me wrong, this is incredibly welcome, there should be a hearthstone to every expansion's continent in my opinion, and earning it is a far better system than it just being given to you at the beginning of the expansion for no reason, but why they Hell is it a ring? All that does is add an extra thing we have to open and click. Equip ring > use > wait for the loading screen > equip your better ring, instead of just having an actual hearthstone in your bag in addition to your "home" one. Thoughts? Questions, comments, concerns?

Poll incoming.
    Nah, I want more teleportation items but spread out between professions, achievements, questlines and such.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, the more teleportation items the better (i try to get as many as i can, i like being able to move fast around, i even have the BC Cenarion circle Reputation staff that gives you some extra speed while walking just to move a little faster)

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    My question is why is Dark Irons included on that?
    This. This ... why?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Poll incoming.
    It's a common thing. If I remember correctly there's a ring that teleports you to the Brawler's Guild, and a cloak (two of them actually) that teleport to your capital city. There's porbably a lot more from expansions that I didn't play.
    Last edited by Khallid; 2018-11-21 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, I want more teleportation items but spread out between professions, achievements, questlines and such.
    Enchanters crafting hearthstones and scribes crafting actually useful teleportation scrolls would be awesome, not gonna lie.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I won't even use that in 8.1, I have regular heartstone to middle of Kul Tiras, whistle near Flight Master takes me to Zandalar and I have Dalaran heartstone for other places. But in 8.1.5 probably will switch hearthstone to portal room (likely it will have more portals and Dalaran loading screen is slower than others anyway) so I guess ring will be handy on main during BfA.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Enchanters crafting hearthstones and scribes crafting actually useful teleportation scrolls would be awesome, not gonna lie.
    I love the random teleportation scrolls! Seriously, those are fun.

380 item level is nice upgrade for me when i got only 340 item level rings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Is this a joke?

Yous seriously made a topic about not wanting to do 2 extra click for a free teleport?

(if the answer is yes, then a friendly reminder: the WotLK teleport to the old Dalaran was a ring too, and back in those day it cost a huge pile of gold)
    nobody used the dala ring, becaus you would just set your HS to dala and there was a port to every other city

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they just made the current hearthstone a spell, and add locations to it, without sharing cooldown, including regular HS, dalaran hs, garrison hs and various other portals, like the Challenge Mode portals worked. Would save ALOT of bagspace.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my neck that teleports to Black Temple, whats the big deal?
    /s

They are adding a portal room to Stormwind/Orgrimmar so you will have access to the old hubs. I don't need more hearthstones clogging up my bags.