Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Morhime anti ceo? Interesing...

Can't wait for gaming industry crisis...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make way for a new chapter/nail... Gotta get them while they're young, kids play on mobile and spend their parents money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you are mistaking "fan" with "junkie addict"
    That's the same thing though. A fanatic
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Make way for a new chapter/nail... Gotta get them while they're young, kids play on mobile and spend their parents money.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the same thing though. A fanatic
    No. An addict is someone with a problem, and who needs help. A fanatic is just a moron.

Also there are people with Stockholm Syndrome, like Asmongold who gets kicked out by Blizzard out of Blizzcon for...being Asmongold, but he still shills for them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    No. An addict is someone with a problem, and who needs help. A fanatic is just a moron.

Also there are people with Stockholm Syndrome, like Asmongold who gets kicked out by Blizzard out of Blizzcon for...being Asmongold, but he still shills for them.
    Popularity through controversy. Tested and tried method that'll work in some circles.

Addict is a related term of fanatic.
    The difference between addict and fanatic is that addict is to adapt; to make suitable; to fit while fanatic is showing evidence of possession by a god or demon; frenzied, overzealous.
    As nouns the difference between addict and fanatic is that addict is a person who is addicted, especially to a harmful drug while fanatic is a person who is zealously enthusiastic for some cause, especially in religion.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I can finally post this!

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hating on mobile games is this month reason for SJW to rage on internet.

those are pathetic loosers who has absolutely no goals in their lives but to rage about anything hoping "sempai will notice them"

- - - Updated - - -
    Sigh.

I was mad/annoyed at diablo immortal b/c I was scared it was signalling a new direction for Bliz. Then a week later we get a confirmation that bliz has several mobile games in dev. And now this story.

From this angle, our outrage is justified. Our beloved game company is dying to corporate greed and soullessness.

If you can't understand this, you were never a fan of any of Bliz's games to begin with.

PS: I know you deplorables love fitting the letters "SJW" into anything you can, but your usage of it here makes no sense.

damage control. is to late blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Hmm...why would anyone find this to be true when it even SAYS "Most of these highlights are unconfirmed by Blizzard." in the article.
    You seem to overestimate the Blizzard community,they'll take anything that'll let them talk shit about Blizzard,remember that time WeakAuras "leaked" sub numbers and everyone started using it as facts even though WA apologised later saying their data wasn't reliable

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I understand the big CEOs and board director wanting this. But the article says the devs themselves are excited about this. Which honestly, only make me think that maybe Blizzard started recruiting damn casuals that do not reflect at all the Blizzard playerbase.
    If you actually read the article you would know that these are the senior developers responsible for creating these games in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    You seem to overestimate the Blizzard community,they'll take anything that'll let them talk shit about Blizzard,remember that time WeakAuras "leaked" sub numbers and everyone started using it as facts even though WA apologised later saying their data wasn't reliable
    awww...and here i had hoped WoW players were smarter than that. T.T

A: (How often do you clear Mythic Udir?)
    B: (weekly, why?)
    A (Did you hear about those new low sub numbers??)
    B (OMG...WoW is dying!)
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Deleted
    I don't like defending Blizzard but yall retarded, not being able to read apparently.

It is Activision's fault, not blizzards 100 %, investors and shareholders ETC. If you can't understand that and just blame blizzard, re-educate your selves,

If you don't understand markets, gaming, and media, ( that the chines are a major factor nowadays) then frankly sorry, you don't understand opportunity and profit in a product.

That aside, is it always good to just follow money? OFC NOT.

White knights and blatant haters , both of you the same scum , no less no more, same fucking stupid ignorant shitheads

OFC Blizzard is in a Very Bad place Right now, and i am not happy with it , not happy with the corporate greed, But only taking a BIG SHIT on all Blizz staff , and saying they are the only ones responsible, and t baging them , ya nuts
    Last edited by mmoc1e09114525; 2018-11-23 at 10:03 AM.

Wow, somany fanboys frothing at the mouth.
    Do you really think that this type of thing woulnd't happen to Blizzard? EVERY studio is put in this position as soon as they loose autonomy and are beholden to thier shareholders. And platform preference reflects the current staff composition at Irvine. These kids played more mobile games in their lives than you ever will. So, naturally, they gravitate closer to that platform and try to take advantage of it.
    Go home, old man.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    I’m all for rumours etc but kotaku is utter dog shit. Can’t wait till the site dies.
    thats how i feel about gizmodo. oh gawd i can barely type the name.

Fucking hell, how shameless can they get

Deleted
    When you're one of those "if you don't like it, don't play it/it's just a game!" kind of people but you are STILL a tiny bit upset over that cancelled Diablo game T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    So it really is Activision meddling fucking everything up. Corporate greed once more shows its ugly head and ruins everyone’s fun. Maybe Activision should really just stop making shit games themselves and stop using Blizzard as some kind of cash cow they can beat every now and then?
    i mean, welcome to the real world. Where ceo's in medicine are on record saying things like "theres no money in a cure" and "the money is in palliative care".

the flipside of capitalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Been saying it for a while now; Warcraft's playerbase must be hitting at least 25 as an average age. The current direction of the game has been a step in the right direction but it is not dark enough to sustain future success.
    step in the right direction? as evidenced by subs, or more anecdotally - having a harder and harder time finding anyone ive played with for years around/online or even playing anymore.

even me personally, biding my time until pantheon beta.

How the mighty has fallen.

They used to be the trendsetter, now they're just trend followers.

They should develop for virtual reality tbh.

I remember when Jason Schreier posted an article about Fallout 76 being a Multiplayer only "Rust clone" and tons of people vehemently refused to believe it.

Myself and many others will be the first people to say that we don't care for Jason Schreier as a person. He really is a sorry excuse for a human being. However, he has continuously posted some really respectable articles on leaks and other insider information. The reason you are seeing this information posted on MMO-C and shared openly by so many other respectable YouTubers is because it's actually legit. People pay attention to what Jason Schreier says when he has insider information to report.

It's kind of sad to read through this thread and see so many people who are just now starting to figure out the reality that Blizzard as a company now finds itself in. Those who still think of Blizzard as the company of the 90's and 2000's are in for a rude awakening. If you only believe what comes directly from Blizzard, then you are a fool.

Nobody is saying that the sky is falling, or that pigs can fly. But do yourself a favor and take a moment to observe the world around you and you might be surprised at what you will find.

Early April joke again?
    Talking about being disconnected with your playerbase again and only looking for profit, christ!!!

Pokemon Go has the best revenue of all apps ever, lets copy it!!!!!!

Makes me want to swear so much!

And why exactly are they telling us these things now? What I see is just an elaborate marketing ruse to perpetuate the narrative that portraits Blizzard as an innocent virgin who has fallen prey to greedy Activision. They are blackmailing their fans trying to have them spend more money in their shitty games in order to avoid an alleged forceful takeover by Activision which, in fact, took place years ago.