Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    TIL some people think being the first means they're the best oh sweet summer child, in any sport in the globe the best is the one who can keep his place on top for longest- That's why football, american rugby, rubgby, basketball, volleyball, whatever have league standings , not finish lines lmao
    And you are saying that Method since TBC has not been one of if not the most consistent guild in the world? Sure they have many world 2nd and 3rds but since Since Cataclysm who has the most World Firsts?
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

TIL some people think being the first means they're the best oh sweet summer child, in any sport in the globe the best is the one who can keep his place on top for longest- That's why football, american rugby, rubgby, basketball, volleyball, whatever have league standings , not finish lines lmao
    and thats still method lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonyaa View Post
    Three separate groups actually.
    Plus WF
    Plus second place in world guild ilvl
    3 separate groups?

They aren't going to be caught flat footed next tier by not having the right alts for class stacking.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    i dont understand the Fetid nerf at all simple gear check boss every half human outgear the boss with 8 ray stacks unless you play on 50% prases
    There are guilds who still struggle on this, I have a friend who complains to me every week who's been 8/8M for 6 weeks now and they still have problems with Fetid adds not getting killed in time. This can range from debuffed players not being able to move accordingly because of being boxed in and people not getting to adds or them just not dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    They also nerfed Fetid, so...? No matter what changes, you can blame Ion, doesn't make it true.
    They nerfed Fetid the first week of the raid too, because they didn't listen to their testing team. They nerfed Mythrax alone a week ago when he started progression on it. At the end of the day, Ion is the person allocating development/nerf time and managing resources for the game.

Mythrax should have never went live the way he did, same for Fetid. This tier has been a mess for melee players where raid teams are heavily punished if they bring more than 4 melee on 3 of the last 4 bosses. That bit said if your group is running meta tanks(Monk/DK) 2 melee spots are locked for raid buffs in terms of Warrior and DH, if you don't have a Monk tank and say 2 DKs or a Pally and a DK, then that's 3 raid spots locked up to get a Monk debuff in the group. The primary issue with this is of the 25 DPS specs in game, 14 specs are melee from 9 classes, the remaining 11 are ranged from 6 classes. There's less variety for both ranged specs and classes, yet the game punishes you if you have too many of the specs/classes that are more diverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Funny how "We don't do G'huun because it's not worth the time investment" for Method has turned into "We're doing 3 G'huun groups today"

Wow wonder what changed that has made them change their minds in literally a 3 day span considering the nerfs don't go in till next week?
    I am sure they changed their plans because of a randoms scrubs making noise in mmo-champ forums

Plus WF
    I'm curious will the OP shut up now.I had enough of his bulshit
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure they changed their plans because of a randoms scrubs making noise in mmo-champ forums
    Or the more plausible answer is that after this latest round of PTR testing that ended on the 19th they have a pretty good idea of what comps and alts are needed.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    Or the more plausible answer is that after this latest round of PTR testing that ended on the 19th they have a pretty good idea of what comps and alts are needed.
    Ding ding ding. And let's not forget that before doing these 3 split runs they managed to maintain second place worldwide without going through the hassle of dealing with Ghuun.

I have stated previously that the OP's assertion is the same as: Method isn't the best raiding team right now because Sco fails at pet battles.

Completely ignoring the fact that they got WF while sharing their tactics... a monstrous achievement.

EDIT: For clarity in the first sentence.
    Last edited by demonyaa; 2018-11-23 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ding ding ding. And let's not forget that before doing these 3 split runs they managed to maintain second place worldwide without going through the hassle of dealing with Ghuun.

I have stated previously that the OP's assertion is the same as: Method isn't the best raiding team right now because Sco fails at pet battles.

Completely ignoring the fact that they got WF while sharing their tactics... a monstrous achievement.

EDIT: For clarity in the first sentence.
    but but but... tin foil hats get 20 page threads

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    And you are saying that Method since TBC has not been one of if not the most consistent guild in the world? Sure they have many world 2nd and 3rds but since Since Cataclysm who has the most World Firsts?
    never said anything about that. My whole discussing here was just asking Shadowsgrace if he still considered a guild being the best WoW guild simply for the fact that they won the race but couldnt kill the boss in the following weeks vs a guild that finished 2nd in the race but manages to kill the boss every single lockout. Never contested the #1 spot of Method ! I'm well aware that they have been the top dogs for several expansions now!
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    I hope you aren't going to beat him up.

Plus WF
    It's bugged. Just two.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    There are guilds who still struggle on this, I have a friend who complains to me every week who's been 8/8M for 6 weeks now and they still have problems with Fetid adds not getting killed in time. This can range from debuffed players not being able to move accordingly because of being boxed in and people not getting to adds or them just not dying.

Sure if you play on 50% parses and have 5 aff locks and 10 meele dps in the raid you wont kill the adds in time, and this dont explain the 20% dmg nerf on all abilities.. hell we only use 3 healer on this boss.

Sure if you play on 50% parses and have 5 aff locks and 10 meele dps in the raid you wont kill the adds in time, and this dont explain the 20% dmg nerf on all abilities.. hell we only use 3 healer on this boss.
    I like how you bypassed all the information that I stated, saying this is from a guild that achieved Famed Slayer 6 weeks ago who are still struggling on the adds because of consistently garbage rng. This is a guild that has many toons available to rotate around for a sound comp, and yet you just jump out of no where with a nonsense comment that's literally irrelevant to what was stated.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I like how you bypassed all the information that I stated, saying this is from a guild that achieved Famed Slayer 6 weeks ago who are still struggling on the adds because of consistently garbage rng. This is a guild that has many toons available to rotate around for a sound comp, and yet you just jump out of no where with a nonsense comment that's literally irrelevant to what was stated.
    i get what you say, and yes you can wipe on rng. But this dont explain the 20% dmg nerf for no reason at all, the only way to die on this boss is to farm 3-4 stacks of the d buff and even then you can survive with cds.

i get what you say, and yes you can wipe on rng. But this dont explain the 20% dmg nerf for no reason at all, the only way to die on this boss is to farm 3-4 stacks of the d buff and even then you can survive with cds.
    The damage nerf is for guilds that aren't top end, the fight was putting out too much damage for a fight that is a middle raid boss.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    They do still have to prove they are able to clear with 3 groups just like Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    They do still have to prove they are able to clear with 3 groups just like Limit.
    And you know why they did not do the third group? Because if not then judging is rather questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Sure they fucked up but they aren't idiots for extending, if you looked at the logs they linked you can see they were extremely close to getting a kill (I mean their entire log was basically 1% wipes)
    So they decided "screw getting max upgrades lets go in half cocked"

TIL some people think that the WoW world first mythic race can be compared to sports which are always being played.