... LastLast
    meanwhile...the d4 meme goes on http://www.playdiablo4.com
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathfaern View Post
    Despite that everyone who played said that it's a good game and it was fun to play.
    ppl whose income don't depend on blizz didn't say that, and the 'line' for that game u can count it on 1 hand
    the game will still make profit because its costs is near zero, even few thousands of sales is enough to make profit when it is a mobile game
    Ppl who will play it are randoms who just find it or ppl who love diablo franchise so much they will take any sh8t from it, ppl who wanted a good action-adventure game on mobile already have that since ages, since this game is literally reskinned from at least another game they the same company made

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    meanwhile...the d4 meme goes on http://www.playdiablo4.com
    holy sh8t that is one of funniest things ever
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

why are blizzard shills so quick to dismiss that nothing's wrong and that everything peachy over there, even though Diablo Immortal has clearly shown that something is amiss? seriously WHAT do you have to gain, or rather, what areyou trying to prevent? your sanity shattering over the fact that you've wasted 20 years behind your PC and to what end? I want to understand
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2018-11-24 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    It was better when it linked to the Path of Exile homepage, but Blizzard Lawyer's are after the guy for IP Squatting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    + as par several years Blizz wasnt capable to capture and pull auidence from alredy established titles. Doing this only makes them late to the party. They have giant ips like diablo and wow and they shat on it.
    I think there's a gap in the design philosophy at Blizzard where previous successes in taking an already successful game and making it appeal to a wider audience was their golden ticket, and that concept isn't aging well in today's marketplace. The only time people are loyal to Brands is when it's reinforcing negative ideologies.

I saw this coming years ago, when Blizzard first merged with Activision. At the time fanboys shut down any criticism of the merger, claiming it was an ultimate good, and would turn out in the betterment of the game... Well, here we are. Would anyone argue the game is in a better place than it was during WotLK? I get that there was no turning back because of community outrage, but this was visible from a very, very long time ago.

Although the future for Blizzard games looks grim, these have been great games, and they can't last forever. They've had a good run, and hopefully have at least a few more years left of coasting in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    An amazing game needs either a keyboard/mouse or a controller. Touch screen controls are pure garbage. Playing on a tiny 5 inch screen with your hands obscuring it is garbage. Playing on a device that overheats very easily because, IT'S NOT DESIGNED FOR GAMING, is garbage.
    All this really prove how narrow minded people are. Especially when it comes to game designs. Do you really think a keyboard and a mouse, two devices that were invented NOT for gaming is required for amazing games?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    All this really prove how narrow minded people are. Especially when it comes to game designs. Do you really think a keyboard and a mouse, two devices that were invented NOT for gaming is required for amazing games?
    Yes. You think tapping on 5,5 inch screen covering 30% of screen by your fingers can make game experience good? Haha no it cant.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post

Everyone seems to be having a pop...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I'd be sad too if I was apart of a respected gaming company that was built from the ground up just off sheer quality but now have to bend my knee to a lesser company that does not give 2 fucks, loads games with mircotransactions that target kids, rushes games and cuts my pay just because they bought out vivendi years ago. What Actvision is doing just wrong " Man , we fucked our rep so likes hide under blizzard and try the same shit " Only they are finding out they cant get away with it as blizzard either. Nobody at bilzzard has balls to fight it.
    Vivendi owned Activision Games/Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment. They went in debt and bought their freedom by purchasing the remaining shares Vivendi owned then merged both companies together under 1 banner Activision Blizzard.

Vivendi was siphoning all the profits from the 2 cash cow companies (Blizzard and Activision) and using it to further their failed media ventures. Rather than let Vivendi sell them to someone else they became independent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That was Google like 15 years ago. Google now innovates with new products constantly coming to market while Yahoo flails around trying to improve upon what Google has already done.
    No, Google of 15 years ago always released something late just like they do now but it's refined, better or an acquired technology that they rebrand. They beat Yahoo at their own game with both their search engine and the public mail client. They rarely think of anything new that isn't already invented. They also have a bunch of failed ideas that just disappear after they decide to no longer support them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    But they just did. They stood on Blizzcon stage and announced their stamp of approval.
    The game was playable at Blizzcon and the gameplay material is on Youtube.
    It's same game as Endless Of God, Kung-Fu Panda and other NetEase IP re-skins.
    You must've just skimmed over the video. Kung-Fu panda plays like Wildstar. Diablo Immortal plays like Diablo 3. From the spell effects to the detail of the textures and characters it's far above what you're describing. The similarity to the other games is the location of buttons and that's been consistent for decades. Movement on the left. Abilities on the right.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They also have a bunch of failed ideas that just disappear after they decide to no longer support them.
    I still use Picasa
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    why are blizzard shills so quick to dismiss that nothing's wrong and that everything peachy over there, even though Diablo Immortal has clearly shown that something is amiss? seriously WHAT do you have to gain, or rather, what areyou trying to prevent? your sanity shattering over the fact that you've wasted 20 years behind your PC and to what end? I want to understand
    Starting off by mildly insulting everyone who disagrees with you by calling them shills isn't helpful. There's a lot of blame to go around on both sides for name-calling and slotting people into black-and-white opinion boxes when the true picture may be more complicated. Some of the stuff in this thread is outright false and discredited. See my previous post for D:I which is very skeptical of deciding once-and-for-all that the game may be good or bad based on a preliminary demo.

If you want to understand (truly) how people think there are better ways to go about it.

Personally I think there's less for Blizzard to worry about than others. They are still hugely profitable and show no sign of having that change any time soon. The constant nattering about stock market prices for Activision is much more complicated than anything to do with specific Blizzard games. Cutting back on expenses is a cyclic thing that affects all businesses at one point or another. When times are good, you overextend. When times are less good you pare back to insure that you meet your budgets. There may be an analyst that Blizzard is listening to that is expecting the games market to move into a place where Blizzard has less strength. So you look to cut back on unnecessary expenses for a while.

The very same questions you ask can be applied to anyone who posts here all the time that has nothing good to say either. To what end is it useful to go after people by labeling them shills/haters or whatever and what sort of discussion are you imagining it will start?
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-11-25 at 12:26 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Bellular gaming did a video today on the OP video and an article coming out of Kotaku;

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Vivendi owned Activision Games/Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment. They went in debt and bought their freedom by purchasing the remaining shares Vivendi owned then merged both companies together under 1 banner Activision Blizzard.

Vivendi was siphoning all the profits from the 2 cash cow companies (Blizzard and Activision) and using it to further their failed media ventures. Rather than let Vivendi sell them to someone else they became independent.

This is completely and factually incorrect. Please stop making statements about things you know nothing about? There's enough made up nonsense in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Yes. You think tapping on 5,5 inch screen covering 30% of screen by your fingers can make game experience good? Haha no it cant.
    What is your experience in game design? What is your experience in human input research?

Have you seen 2D fighting games? Have you played 2D fighting games? Have you tried to play such games with a mouse and keyboard?

You are showing a narrow view of how a video game must be made and played. You seems to think all computer games must be keyboard/mouse or controller in front a TV. That is the limit of your vision. It is not the limit of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    Check the stock, Activision Blizzard is dying. https://www.google.nl/search?q=blizzard+stock. I think the company will go bankrupt somewhere in 2019-2020.

how the fuck are they dying they went from less than $20 a share to $50 a share today, they average 7 billion a year, how is that 'dying' , i swear you kids want them to fail , and you dont even know why

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post

this is golden, rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post

LOL everybody's taking a dig at the Blizzard bastards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    You're right in your thoughts. California is a literal cesspool, mostly ruined by far-left politics. In fact, almost every large city has been ruined by far-left politics, so it's par for the course really.
    There is no far left in the entire USA (in power, there are obviously groups of people and individuals), in fact there is (very) hardly a left. What you call "left" is hardly right-center.
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2018-11-25 at 12:00 PM.