Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Dark ranger, even nathanos is shouting in the new bg about us not having dark rangers in our ranks!

Void ranger.. yea this is something some fanboys and girl made up afther alleria showed up, but lets be real a void ranger aint happening, its one character who got special during legion this is not enough(lore and gameplay)bits to support this anyway further to use it as a new class. I mean we already have a class who got more and more void related stuff( which is a ranged class already) so that eould be enough to make room for something we dont have.

The ones that make sense looking at the current direction and lore we have got so far.

1: dark ranger
    2: shadow hunter ( glaive wieling voodoo baddass and some voodoo doll stuff and this could be interesting.
    3: tinker( not my favorite idea)
    4: necromamcer(sadly, but the least likely to happen)
    If anything void ranger is given

Witch Doctor or Shadow Hunter will be the next class for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    I didn't think they needed to add DH tbh.

Adding classes for the sake of adding classes, or essentially as a novelty, is not the way to go.

DH had no place in the game when it was added. It has no place in the game now. There wasn't a pressing need for another melee leather wearer with high mobility, a role filled by two other classes already.

Yet it was added anyway as a selling point to Legion.

Now here we are having a discussion about what class is coming next. Hopefully there won't be one, for the sake of the game.
    Expansions which added Classes were the "good expansions" if you follow community feedback, Wrath, MoP and Legion introduced new classes, even TBC added the "other class" (Palis and Shamans). If BfA is realy low on numbers right now (don't know) then a new Expansion with a new Class seems a sure thing. I bet it's Necromancer, something dark & edgy or sexy dark rangers...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjowz View Post
    Witch Doctor or Shadow Hunter will be the next class for WoW.
    I like this idea, but find it hard to imagine how this class would work into Alliance races... which race could be a witch doctor? Maybe KulTirans...

Deleted
    How entitled does this thread sound, "expect"...

How about, "what new class would you like?"

I don't think you should just expect any new class, it makes you sound like a spoilt child; the Lich Baby type, the type that stamp their feet when they don't get what they want.

It's ok to think about what you'd like though, but never expect it to happen, you'll just be disappointed. Logically the next step forward is a tinker class. They've done a lot of work with how they might work as you can see in the island expeditions, and down at the docks on the Horde side, near the MOTHERLODE entrance, there's a load of bots with goblins around them.

The tinker class seems to be pretty much already in the game in principle, so I think we'll see that at some point as a playable class.

I very much doubt we'll see Dark Ranger as a new class, I think it's more likely it'll be a hunter spec, either replacing a spec they already have, or they'll start working on 4th specs for all classes, rolling them out slowly over a number of months/years.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about they flesh out the current classes instead?

The main problem with Tinkers is that they would probably suffer from the same niche appeal as Monks. Especially if they're Goblin/Gnome focused.

Not saying it won't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to go with something more fanservicey.

Deleted
    Even though I probably wouldn't like it, tinker would be something .. different. Despite the fact that it can pretty much be covered by engineering.
    Necromancers and Dark Rangers are just glorified DK's and Hunters.
    A 3rd spec as a caster for DH's would be nice, Inquisitor with scythes maybe?
    As far as subspecs go ... well they can't handle the current mess they've made, adding more to that will just suck.

no more melees, thanks

Yet another melee/tank/healer class, since the Blizzard class design hates ranged. The raid encounter design team hates melee more, but that's just bad luck.

As long as it's not another melee class i'll be fine.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tidehunter
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Blood Mage / Bloodmencer / Blood Prophet - Class ---- More of a Concept

Range Dps Caster spec / Healer spec

The idea is to bring the blood aspect of Necromencers from Diablo/Warcraft franchise and combine it with blood magic from World of Warcraft. Since the current content is heavily on blood magic. Not to be mixed with blood mages such as Kael.

Lore: After The defeat of G'Huun Blood trolls' minds have been cleared. They decide to teach the ways of blood! Some races refuse such as Pandarens and Taurens they think that it is unnatural, some races realises they can't perform it due to the illness and their curse.(Worgens)

Dmg Spells

Bloodbolt (Regular cast spell such as shadowbolt/firebolt/wrath/etc)
    Blood Nova - Dps Version (Send waves of blood, min maxing can be interesting closer you are to the target, they may get hit by multiple waves (Capped at 3))
    Disease Transfer (Enemy looses hp over time(basically a DoT))
    Bone Harpoon (Longer cast deals more dmg more like glacial spike i guess)
    Blood Spike (Instant dmg)
    Bone break (None visible spell that breaks bones of your enemies reduce their movement speed)
    Bloody Mess - Dps only (Dot that explodes after x second and deals single + aoe dmg)(If enemy dies within the duration cd resets and target explodes)
    Hemmoraging mess - Passive whenever you deal dmg with bloodbolt you spawn blood orbs next to you. if you collect(you can step on them or use collection) them your next bone harpoon leaves a dot on to the target that makes your blood spike to deal extra dmg and richochet to targets)
    Collection - You collect orbs that are around you for 3% of your hp.

Ultility spells

Drain Blood(Similiar to drain life/hearthdrinker)
    Blood Golem (Like D2 Necro but stays for x time and taunts targets(Earth Elemental like) also heals you)
    Blood rush (All of your abilities that require x amount of your hp doesn't make you loose hp, increase your dmg 20%(maybe more for dmg spec)/healing and shields 20%)
    Blood Phase (You turn it to a blood and rush towards 20 yard than reappear)(Basically blink but takes 1 sec to reappear can be used to dodge mechanics)
    Blood Cacoon - Can be an immunity or dmg reduction - Maybe you immune or take less dmg but after 8 sec you start loosing hp (that doesnt kill you but deals %50 of your hp)
    Brain hemmorage ( Stuns the target for 5 sec)

Healer/Support Spells

Blood Donation ( Transfer x amount of your hp to another character)
    Blood Ritual ( Cast for 5 second than restores %25-50 percent your hp) - Long cast time makes it so that you are less likely to use during combat. However can be usefull for outdoor or wait phases.
    Blood Shield ( Can cast on you or your allies uses x amount of your hp and creates a shield)
    Blood Nova - Healer Version (Heals your allies)
    Blood link (Passive - link yourself with allies up to 5 all the damage you do heals them as well)
    Healer spec only ( All your dmgs heal you for x% )
    Bloodmourne (You create little bonespikes that heals 3 closest person to them when you deal damage ,like totems with fistweawing? max 2-3) (Longer cd such as 45 sec to recharge)

Buffs That they bring -
    Some kind of leach like %2-3 or maybe general dmg reduction/stagger like effect

Basic Gameplay is something around this

You put your dot on to target start casting your bloodbolt when you proc your bloods you collect them and then cast bone harpoon than blood spikes
    There can be other mechanics such as a small cd that procs your bloods then you can use collection (maybe off gcd) and start your bone harpoon and blood spikes
    Strong side would be cleave aoe while bringing a proc dependent single target dps with your 2 dots if or another way may be a creating bloods with your dots constant moving and using instant blood spikes

Healer Play style is like Disc priest attonement style with totems or your blood link
    and have donation when its necessary to heal them.

A classic cd that increases dmg /healing but also removes hp requirement for your skills which would result in granting ability to spam blood shields and boold donations if necessary.

Few cool things that can be added are: Blood globules(Bloodhexer summon) Or Summoning something like Bone Crushers or bloods sha's like the ones in front of vectis.

Not Lore but concept wise:
    There are multiple blood mages/blood prophets and there is actually blood school of magic. However this should not be mixed with blood mages from blood elves such as Kael.
    Think about blood prophets in Black Temple. BloodHexers at Zul. Or Blood Trolls.

Races can be everything except for pandarens/taurens/maybe worgens(werewolf blood)

The main problem is that all current content Uldir is around blood scheme because G'huun is called "Blood God" by the trolls. And we also killed the Bat Loa which was considered blood loa.
    If Blizzard wants to implement such a class they can say that after G'huun is dead Blood Trolls minds have been cleared and they decided to teach the way of blood to other races.

The whole thing is a concept, some spells may look really overpowered or underpower.
    There are a lot of things that are similiar to other classes such as attonement style healing but for maximum healing raid wise you use totems and place them good. So in a movement heavy fight you need to be really careful with your placements.
    You can even make the class 3 specs and make the third one as blood constructs/pets
    Like your main dmg source is your pets you play with crusher + blood sha's your spells empower your pets you can even give a passive to that spec that will send blood globe rush to the target deal dmg.
    Have a pet that runs in explodes puts a dot to target give that spec a talents that make pet explosion to dot everything

Basically a caster class that is already in the game concept(bloodhexers/mages etc)
    Has 3 specs: Caster Dps (Frost mage/Destro warlock style) Caster Pet Dps (Demonology/Bm Hunter) Healer (Disc priest + totems / or maybe a talent version single target heal oriented but needs to hit boss to recover hp)
    One of the main problems that blizzard wont like this is that i guess it would be kind a hard to play in order to not die as a healer(you may not want to transfer your hp to other before an ability comes)
    Last edited by mmoccccfc10303; 2018-11-26 at 11:39 AM.

Fuck the lore, the next class would be the chinese swordsman (not a monk), crouching tiger hidden dragon style.
    cuz you need the chinese money to beat fortnight LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet it's going to be a mobile class!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    I like this idea, but find it hard to imagine how this class would work into Alliance races... which race could be a witch doctor? Maybe KulTirans...
    Yeah I was thinking the Kul'Tirans because there is a witchcraft in some places Im not sure since Im a horde player my best guess Witch Doctor or Shadow Hunter class will be the next class or classes in WoW, I know never been 2 class in one expansion but why it could be impossible thing to see right? For my opinion Blizzard hiding clues in game about next expansion, you just need to observe carefuly. As I said its not fact but my best guess

None.

Let's be honest. We don't even have finished classes now. Why would they add more?

It should be a ranged class,which wears the least used armour - mail.

i don't think there will be another class in wow at this point.

Anyone who suggests anything with a melee dps spec needs to put some more thought into their idea for the next class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Fuck the lore, the next class would be the chinese swordsman (not a monk), crouching tiger hidden dragon style.
    cuz you need the chinese money to beat fortnight LOL
    Be cause we totally need another melee.